Преимущества облачной инфраструктуры huawei
Post on 05-Dec-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONПартнерская конференция Treolan: "Бизнес в облаке: возможности, перспективы, практика" 1 апреля 2014 г.
- 1. . - IT- .
- 2. 1 Contents Huawei FusionSphere Performance IT Development Trends and Challenges Industry Application Cases Huawei's Insights into Cloud Computing 1 2 3 4
- 3. 2 More Services Require More Devices Scientific computing Mainframe computer 1970s 1980s Scientific computing Mainframe computer Production scheduling Unix server Finance management PC 1990s 2000s Production core Mainframe computer Scheduling management Unix server Finance management Unix server OA terminal PC x Number of persons Scientific computing Mainframe computer Customer management X86 server 2010s Production core Mainframe computer Scheduling management Unix server Finance management Unix server OA terminal PC x Number of persons Scientific computing x86 cluster Customer management X86 server ERP Unix server HR management x86 server Enterprise website x86 server Decision analysis Unix server Production core Unix server and x86 cluster Scheduling management x86 server and Unix server Finance/ Transactions x86 server and Unix server OA terminal PC x Number of persons Scientific computing x86 cluster Social marketing x86 server ERP x86 cluster and Unix server HR management x86 server B2B and B2C x86 cluster Big Data analysis x86 cluster and Unix server BYOD Mobile phone x Number of persons
- 4. 3 A New Direction for Enterprise IT? Big Data analysis Production scheduling system Social marketing Logistics system Branch ERP Service development requires a more flexible and efficient enterprise IT system that features: Streamlined O&M operations Infrastructure platform X as a service (XaaS) Cloud computing is the best choice.
- 5. 4 Contents Huawei Fusion IT Development Trends and Challenges Industry Application Cases 1 2 3 4 Huawei's Insights into Cloud Computing
- 6. 5 Stages of Cloud Computing Development Private Public Hybrid Cloud Private cloud Data center consolidation Hybrid cloudVirtualization Computing virtualization Storage virtualization Network and security virtualization Automatic management Elastic resource scheduling High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery System (DRS) based on large clusters Consolidation of multiple data centers Multi-level backup and DR Software-Defined Networking (SDN) OpenStack/AWS APIs Hardware/Virtual resource pool management Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC)
- 7. 6 Simplify IT Reduce IT O&M costs. Achieve agile IT delivery. Deliver service-oriented IT products. Implement service automation. Make IT a platform Build resource pools to reduce the number of physical devices required, improve efficiency, and support linear expansion. Provide simple and automatic virtual resource management. Be compatible with devices that are based on open standards. Adjust infrastructure quickly and effectively to achieve service objectives. Provision IT as a service Consume IT resources through internal arrangements with service departments. Allow IT departments to not only provide IT services but also to participate in IT service operations. Reuse IT management data to seek new business opportunities and provide new services. Transform the IT department from a cost center to a profit center. Make IT Simple, Make Business Agile The cloud platform consolidates IT resources and simplifies IT to make customer services more flexible and business more agile. Computing pool Network pool Storage pool
- 8. 7 Contents Huawei FusionSphere Performance IT Development Trends and Challenges Industry Application Cases Huawei's Insights into Cloud Computing 1 2 3 4
- 9. 8 Huawei's Strategy for Cloud Computing Simplicity Platform-based Service-oriented Efficiency Stability Integrity Flexible service adjustment Standardized resource management QoS-based resource management Based on open architecture Support of multiple services Service-based SLA Measurable servicesOpen and standardized hardware Unified management Elastic resource scaling Resource sharing Unified maintenance Unified platform Stable service experience Unified DR and backup Ubiquitous access
- 10. 9 Huawei FusionCloud Cloud DataCenter Datacenter Network FusionSphere Compute Storage Network & Security Linux /Windows Server Telco AppEnterprise App OA Internet Fix Pad Phone HSPA/LTE/WiFi/WiMax Internet MobileTC Metro STB xDSL/FTTx PC FusionAccessFusionCube One Stop Cloud Infrastructure Best cost effective cloud os Securityeffectiveagile FusionCloud
- 11. 10 Huawei FusionSphere Converged Infrastructure Use the OpenStack ecosystem to build a complete, unified ICT architecture. Use Software-Defined Networking (SDN) and Software-Defined Storage (SDS) to provide comprehensive data center virtualization capabilities. Use FusionManager to construct service logic, display and monitor services, and implement automation. Virtualization engine Web portal Automatic management and unified monitoring FusionManager Computing node management and encapsulation Nova Neutron Cinder Computing virtualization libvirt SDN SDS Network virtualization Storage virtualization DVS SDN controller Storage virtualization FusionStorage Heat Telecommunication capability expansion Plug-in Storage access OpenStack Huawei extended battery Ext
- 12. 11 http://www.spec.org/virt_sc2010/results/specvirt_sc2010_perf.html Virtualization capability of each CPU (SPECvirt/CINT rates) Industry-Leading Virtualization Platform Vendor Max. Tile Number Score Huawei 48 4,687 Red Hat 47 4,603 VMware 39 3,824 SPECvirt: Huawei vs. VMware and Red Hat VM VM VM VM VM VM Virtualization platform and hardwareBlue = Disk IO Green = Network IO Tile 1 Tile 2Tile 3 Tile N ...OS OS OS OS OS OS Infra Web IMAP App DB Idle Huawei FusionSphere Test Result Total tiles: 48 Overall Score Performance score: 4,687 Overall Score QoS: 99.75% VMware ESXi 5.1 VMware ESXi 4.1 Huawei FusionSphere 2.0 Red Hat Linux 6.1(KVM) Huawei FusionSphere 3.0 3,3 3,6 3,9 4,4 4,6 Stability & Reliability Leading performance End-to-end solution
- 13. 12 FusionSphere: The Best Choice for Moving Your Business to the Cloud Leading Performance Complete Functionality Resource Hyper-V 3.0 Citrix 6.0 KVM 3.1 vSphere 5.1 FusionSphere 3.1 Logical processors 320 160 160 160 160 Physical memory 4 TB 1 TB 2 TB 2 TB 2 TB vCPUs per VM 64 16 64 64 64 Memory per VM 1 TB 128 GB 1 TB 1 TB 1 TB Active VMs per site 40,000 20,000 40,000 30,000 80,000 Number of nodes 64 16 64 32 128 HA Y Y Y Y Y FT N N N Y Y QoS Y Y Y Y Y Thin provisioning Y Y Y Y Y Storage live migration Y N Y Y Y Storage DRS N N N Y Y Intellicache N Y N Y Y vSwitch Y Y Y Y Y SR-IOV Y N N Y Y
- 14. 13 Content Huawei FusionSphere Performance IT Development Trends and Challenges Industry Application Cases Huawei's Insights into Cloud Computing 1 2 3 4
- 15. 14 Virtualization: Helps the Golden Tax Project Build a Cost-Effective and Efficient IT Infrastructure Improves server utilization from 20% to more than 65%, reducing the number of servers required and lowering energy consumption. Provides an all-round solution to meet service development requirements for the next 5 to 10 years.
- 16. 15 Private Cloud: Consolidates Resources of State Grid Corporation to Build a Hardware Resource Pool Reduces unplanned service interruption duration by 60% and improves information system reliability. Deploys management software in distributed mode to enable the headquarters location to centrally manage and control resource pools of the provisional subsidiaries.
- 17. 16 Improves IT resource utilization from 20% to 70%. Shortens service rollout duration from 25 weeks to 1 week. Supports unified O&M, greatly lowers costs, and improves personnel efficiency by 16 times. Virtualization: Increases IT Performance for Sinotrans
- 18. 17 Virtualization: "Media Cloud" Helps Xinhua News Agency Construct a Modern Broadcast System Cascades clusters, creating a cloud containing more than 1,000 CPUs. Large-scale application of FusionSphere in a scenario where 99.999% reliability is required. Improves O&M efficiency by 10 times and contributes to building a new global broadcasting model.
- 19. 18 Private Cloud: Helps CNTV Respond More Quickly to New Network Media Development Trends Consolidates more than 200 CPUs and achieves elastic resource scaling. Implements time-based resource reuse and sharing according to access priorities of different videos at different times.
- 20. 19 Data Center Consolidation: China Unicom (Shanghai) Explores the Public Cloud Service Mode Builds the first hybrid cloud in China and implements time-based reuse of private and public cloud resources. Provides cloud computing services and explores the new public cloud service mode.
- 21. 20 Data Center Consolidation: Vodafone Consolidates 28 data centers across the world and implements distributed management.
- 22. 21 Data Center Consolidation: China Unicom (Sichuan) Transforms Business with Distributed Data Centers Manages the cloud platform for large enterprises and public clouds for SMEs in a unified manner, reducing IT cost by 40%. Improves the rollout time for more than 200 applications, including cloud hosts, cloud storage, and the enterprise CRM system, by 70%.
- 23. 22 Hybrid Cloud: Helps China Mobile (Zhejiang) Build an Open, Multi-tenant, and Unified Cloud Platform Shortens service rollout duration from an average of 20 days to 3 days, improving efficiency by 85%. Shortens service recovery time from an average of 1 hour to less than 5 minutes, reducing service interruption time by 91%.
- 24. 23 DR: BME in Europe Ensures near-zero Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) in minutes. Implements unified hardware and software management and automatic O&M.
- 25. Copyright 2013 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The information in this document may contain predictive statements including, without limitation, statements regarding the future financial and operating results, future product portfolio, new technology, etc. There are a number of factors that could cause actual results and developments to differ materially from those expressed or implied in the predictive statements. Therefore, such information is provided for reference purpose only and constitutes neither an offer nor an acceptance. Huawei may change the information at any time without notice. HUAWEI ENTERPRISE ICT SOLUTIONS A BETTER WAY All logos and images displayed in this document are the sole property of their respective copyright holders. No endorsement, partnership, or affiliation is suggested or implied.