amali maidan mai kamyabi kaise
Click here to load reader
Post on 01-Sep-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONعملی میدان میں کامیابی
- ) ( ) ( 49
- 10% of life is made up of what happens to you.90% of life is decided by how you react
- We cannot stop the car from breaking down.The plane will be late arriving, which throws our whole schedule off. A driver may cut us off in the traffic.
- We have NO control over this 10%. The other 90% is different. You determine the other 90%. How?... By your reaction.
- You are having breakfast with your family. Your sister knocks over a cup of coffee Onto your college shirt.You have no control over what has just happened. What happens next will be determined by how you react.
- You curse. You harshly scold your sister for knocking the cup over. She breaks down in tears. After scolding her, you turn to your mother and you criticize her for placing the cup too close to the edge of the table. A short verbal battle follows. You storm upstairs and change your shirt.Back downstairs, you find your sister has been too busy crying to finish her breakfast and getting ready to go to school. She misses the bus.
- The plane is late. It is going to mangle your schedule for the day.Why take out your frustration on the flight attendant? She has no control over what is going on. Use your time to study, get to know the other passenger, why stress out? It will just make things worse.
- THE ICEBERGHOW MUCH DO YOU SEE OF AN ICEBERG?
- THE ICEBERG ONLY 10% OF ANY ICEBERG IS VISIBLE. THE REMAINING 90% .IS BELOW SEA LEVEL
- THE ICEBERG VISIBLEABOVE SEA LEVEL % 10 SEA LEVEL INVISIBLEBELOW SEA LEVEL % 90
- THE ICEBERG KNOWLEDGE KNOWN &TO OTHERS SKILLS SEA LEVEL UNKNOWNTO OTHERS ATTITUDE
- THE ICEBERG KNOWNTO OTHERS BEHAVIOR SEA LEVEL UNKNOWNTO OTHERS VALUES STANDARDS JUDGMENTS ATTITUDE MOTIVES ETHICS - BELIEFS
- WHAT MAKES YOUR LIFE 100% ?Let each letter of the alphabetic has a value equals to it sequence of thealphabetical order:A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26S K I L L S19 11 9 12 12 19 = 82K N O W L E D G E11 14 15 23 12 5 4 7 5 = 96H A R D W O R K8 1 12 4 23 15 18 11 = 98A T T I T U D E1 20 20 9 20 21 4 5 = 100
- THE CAN DO ATTITUDE You CAN DO everything, but not all at once. You CAN DO everything, if its important enough for you to do. You CAN DO everything, but you may not be the best at everything. You CAN DO everything, but there will be limitations. You CAN DO everything, but youll need help.
- You just need to remember this word POT
- P rogress OT
- Human Brains Lets make them active and happy frequent, small ,exciting activities accomplishments
- Milestone ,Hmm It seems miles and miles away?months 3 ?months 6?months 9
- Keep Focus on the destination, make sure you dont go the wrong way
- Progress Expectancy for Each Individual Culture-Fit . Talent . Drive
- PO T wnership
- Problems are everywhere
- I see the problem I own the problemI solve the problem
- T ransparency
- Transparencya foreign concept in team
- Get Everybody To Engage in Activities
- So, remember this word POT ss Ownership Tr an re s r og pa ren P cy
- What is Delegation?1.Delegation is the process by whicha leader assigns to his followers theright to act and to make decisions incertain areas.2.Delegation is narrower thanempowerment because it relates toa specific task.
- A Chinese ProverbIf you want one year of prosperity,grow grainIf you want ten years of prosperity,grow TreesIf you want one hundred years ofprosperity, grow people
- Delegation Checklist1.Select the appropriate follower.2.Select a delegate with whom you have areciprocal trusting relationship.3.Delegate both the pleasant and the unpleasant,the easy and the challenging.4.Delegate ahead.5.Delegate in whole chunks.6.Delegate precisely, but step back from thedetails.7.Delegate; dont abdicate; retain someimportant tasks for your self.8.Give credit .
- .1 .2 .3 .4 .5
- Pentagon of Success
- Communicate Decisions Outline Action Assign Responsibility Schedule Activity Budget Resources
- www.slideshare.net Ikhwan, jih, jamat