Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONSpeeches on Pratiprasav by Avadhoot Baba Shivanand JI.
Articles from Blogs based on the discourses by Babaji on Art of Dying / Ascension.
We should give our whole hearted gratitude to Babaji, who is giving this devine knowledge to us. The gratitude for all this collection effort should be given to the
author of the blog http://shivyog-sadhana.blogspot.com, Jacob Thomas. Most of the contents are the articles published on his blog. I have just compiled them and
made it presentable.
Shivyog sources on Web Click on any link mentioned below to go to that website.
Youtube Video Channel
Subscribe to it
Websites and Blogs
http://shivyog-sadhana.blogspot.com/ - Blog with latest updates on Shivyog.
http://rajeshgoa.4shared.com/ - for Ebooks and other content on Shivyog.
Visit & Join Shivyog pages on Facebook
- SHIVYOG - Science Beyond Science (Official facebook page)
- Shivyog Shivir
- Shivyog Parivar
- SHIVYOG : The infinite cosmic healers
Join various Shivyog communities on Orkut
Note : If you are using this PDF on an electronic device
You can click/tap on the chapter name in Table of contents to go to that
You can click/tap on in the header of every page to go to the
Table of contents.
You can directly download the latest „Antaryatra‟ ebook from
Table of Contents
Shivyog sources on Web
Table of Contents
Kurukshetra Shivir 2010
Malaysia Shivir 2011
Kurukshetra Shivir 2010
The main theme of this year's Prati Prasav
Sadhana and Art of Dying course in Kurukshetra
from Babaji was on Pitru Ascension because this
holy land is a place where people come from all
places for doing the ascension of their ancestors.
Along with this Babaji's main theme was
SAMETNA meaning to withdraw or gather back
our consciousness invested all over places, people,
interests, relationships, desires, property, incidents,
etc. Babaji said "Sametna shuru kardo" meaning
start withdrawing your consciousness from the
external things into internal.
In presence of more than 8500 attendants.
PUNJABI DHARAMSHALA GROUND, BRAHMASAROVAR, KURUKSHETRA
Kurukshetra Shivir 2010
Here are the precious gems from Babaji during the entire shivir and is given in direct speech (When you read it, you can know that Baba is speaking to you).
1. There was once a man who lived in a very small house. He once went to a sadhu and said that his house is very small and it is difficult for him to live in and to please make his house bigger. Sadhu asked him if he had animals and he said replied he had hens. The sadhu then adviced to keep all hens in the house and not to let them out and asked him to meet him the next week. Next week the man complained that it is now more problematic since the house was full of hens. The sadhu asked what other animals he had and he replied he had goats. The sadhu asked him to take all his goats in and come the next week. Now his house was full of hens and goats. Next week he was very upset and narrated his condition. The sadhu asked if he had any other animals and when the man said he had cows, he asked to fit them in and come back later. The man was upset but scared not to obey the sadhu and thus went back and took the cows also in. After a week, miserable the man went to the sadhu and said now all animals are in and nothing is left out. The sadhu asked him to now let all the animals out and come back next week. Next week when the man went the sadhu asked how he was and he replied "I have a spacious house. There is so much of happiness and comfort!" Babaji narrated this story to compare with the sudden situation in the shivir that arose with 8000 plus people attending. He said "You all also must have come from open spacious houses into this small place. Even in times before when people used to go to any ashram, which were without AC and geyser. So you also think that you have also gone to Baba in some jungle."
2. You have not come alone this time. Your many many ancestors also have come to the land of Kurukshetra and they have come to take the wisdom of Pratiprasav and they have come to get liberated from the different yonis they have gone into, so the wisdom that you are going to get, your ancestors will also get and lakhs of pirtus are going to get liberted here in the holy land of Kurkshetra.
3. Whichever place you go, bow and offer gratitude to the ishta of that place. Many have come from Mumbai and let me tell you that the Adhistatri devi is Mumba devi and do go there sometime and say thank you. Similarly the one who governs the land of Kurukshetra is the Sthaneshwar Mahadev.
4. People are not comfortable with the name of Pratiprasav sadhana and 'Art of Dying' atleast people do not want to talk about it. But, how birth is true and how life is true, so is also true death. In reality, there is nothing called death. Even Krishna showed his Virat swaroop to Arjuna and asked him to see his Bramharoopa. We think that the bramhaswaroop was only of Krishna's but in reality you all are that virat swaroop but we remain ignorant. Thus we get stuck with pain and sufferings.
5. When you are body conscious, there is lot of sufferings and you say that so and so has given you lot of troubles, my husband was good/bad, parents were good/bad, married life was good/bad and all sorts of miseries with all sorts of worldly connections. This is all body consciousness. But when you are soul conscious, then one cannot be in these troubles or become ill or be troubled or die.
6. Krishna gave Arjuna the same message, "Become soul conscious. Neither were you born nor are you going to die. No weapon can hurt you, no water can melt you, no fire can burn you. you are immortal. So, whatever Lord Krishna told you in this land of Kurukshetra, I am telling you the same, that you are immortal.
7. People ask me whether to celebrate my birthday. I ask them which birthday? They say YOUR birthday. I say you can never celebrate my birthday, talk about this body. You can celebrate this body's and when the body is left behind then say we are celebrating the punya thithi (death anniversary) and that he was there, he was a good soul and has gone away. I am not going to go anywhere nor have I come from anywhere. I have been here and will be here. So, which birthday? If you want to have fun, food and music do it now, celebrate every day, every moment.
8. Leave the myth aside that somebody dies. No one dies. After doing pratiprasav you will know that nobody dies. I will not only share this wisdom because Baba believes more in make one experience than talking.
9. What happens during death I will make you experience it, do not fear. It is nothing to fear, it is enjoyable because your consciousness that is spread around will shrink and withdraw and when it withdraws then what remains in you is sat-chit-anand and nothing else. You have to experience this ultimate truth and know, not by hearing.
10. There is no bigger punya (merit) than seva (service). Bhajrang bali (Hanuman) kept doing seva and he took the form of God. Seva brings you lots of merits and if you can do Bramhaseva then nothing like it. There can be lot of stress during seva but if you can maintain unconditional love during such times also, then your spiritual growth will be faster. Find opportunities always to do seva every day and you will be blessed.
11. Bhaav or your imagination is very important in the sadhana. I used to tell my guru that so and so happened to me and he used to tell me 'Everything is your bhaav' (imagination) and
I used to wonder when I earned something from my sadhana, why does he call it my imagination. But I eventually realized that it is was the imagination of the parents from which I was born. It was the bhaav of my parents through which I was born. It was my bhaav that I should do sadhana and thus I progressed in it.
12. It is true that anyone can imagine but it is knowingly or unknowingly. Even without intentions we imagine. We sit and imagine that that person can cause me harm, this also is imagination. Whatever you think about future is imagination, which is not a reality. So everything is bhaav. But now you have to imagine knowingly but about only what you want in your life.
13. Babaji then asked for gurudakshina which is difficult for a sadhak to give. After taking assurance for everyone Baba said, "I will ask only what is yours because you cannot give what is not yours. If I ask you for money, that money is not yours because sometime back it was someone's and after sometime it will become someone's. If I ask for your physical for seva in the ashram, then this body also is not yours for your parents have given it to you. I am asking for gurudakshina because I am giving you what I have earned so I will ask you only what is yours. I ask of you your biggest weakness, which you have created and have become a slave of that weakness. This is the first thing I ask as gurudakshina. Now, you cannot say I get angry or lazy because that is your weakness and you have now given it to me. Baba asked everyone to imagine ganga water in their open palms and offer it at the guru's feet at least one weakness and if one was a greater donor to leave more weaknesses. The pledge was "I _____ swearing in the name of Lord Krishna in the land of Kurukshetra give my _____ weakness in the form of my gurudakshina at the guru's feet." Second time, Babaji asked everyone to leave their karmas there and not to take it back the karmas but to take back grace from here. Then Babaji said that it is incorrect to take back what you have given because once you give, it then is not yours.
14. What you are thinking is yours, you hold on to it tightly and never want to give it, and what is not yours, you come to give. Thus, holding on to it, the being moves from one life to the other thinking it is his/her priced possession. This is what I want. If you give it whole-heartedly you will start getting liberated.
15. Modern furnitures and sofa are made in odd positions in the name of giving comfort, but this is not comfort. Comfort to the spine is when the spine is straight because when consciousness rises the spine should be erect.
16. This is bramha-gyan which until you do not accept you will not gain.
17. When I entered into the school of ShivYog, the first lesson I was taught was shudh bhavana (pure intentions).
18. Whatever wisdom I give you on Pratiprasav, you will have to go back and do sadhana on it.
19. Everything is created with imagination. Once a woman got her son married and then started imagining on the common saying that the daughter-in-law comes and does tricks and the daughter-in-law started imagining that the mother-in-law will do tricks on her. I asked the mother-in-law how can she think this way and she said that when she wakes up in the morning, she feels lifeless. I told her you have arthritis and show the doctor, what can the daughter-in-law do in this? She continued that when she makes pakodas, they get spoilt and I told her to go to cooking class for that. She was imagining things all the time so much that he husband also started imagining the same that they were being tricked and there the daughter-in-law also was imagining and the whole house was full of tricks.
Daughter-in-law left the house and everybody imagined the mother-in-law has done something. Things went to divorce and they got divorced and mother-in-laws imaginations continued. Then, husband started imagining why does he have to become separate and that he would only leave the house. A wonderful happy home and family and all living together - one imagination began and everything broke down. Now they are imagining that they are separate and happy and mother is imagining it was tricks and they got separated through tricks. I mention this story because unknowingly we imagine a lot of things but what we really want we do not imagine. When asked to the lady what she wants, she says the happiness of her son and daughter-in-law but her imagination is creating something else.
20. We create, we live through it. Many imagine in advance before doing. Many imagine that a place is unsafe before going there. Why are you imagining that there will be mishap with you and why can't you imagine that all will be good with you.
21. If I go deep into your imagination, then it is illusion and even deeper it is a dream and you are living your dream - the dream that you created, reality is something else. All incidents around you are illusions. The more you imagine the more stronger it becomes and it starts showing as a physical reality.
22. Whatever is your belief system, becomes reality. Someone sneezes and one's work is unsuccessful. It is not the sneeze but your belief system that is the culprit and it is your imagination that has created something negative.
23. One woman was keeping fast for Lord Shiva mentioned as "chaliya" meaning 40 rounds of fast. In the meantime, a beautiful cake came in and everybody including her ate the cake. At this time a person laughingly mentioned that the cake had egg content and the first thing that the woman exclaimed was "Oh my chaliya!" Imagination - that if egg is eaten chicken wouldn't come out but chaliya would :)
24. I first of all want to clear your myths and superstitions because ShivYog is knowingness. Finish all such imaginations.
25. Human being is known as 'maanav' meaning one who is made of 'mann' (mind) and you all are maanav. Those who have learnt the secrets of the mind will cross the occean (bhavsagar).
26. There are parents and 4-5 kids. I am mentioning to you about "ghar ghar ki kahani" (a famous daily soap) Whatever you imagine how it becomes karmas. During pratiprasav if you long to see the past, there also you will see the same - 'ghar ghar ki kahani'. Whatever sufferings you had created in the imaginations and those which you could not release you carry it to your next life, and then suffers all those experiences, holds on again to the sufferings and says "I am miserable, unlucky." "The world troubles me" "My life is injustified" and thinking all these leaves the body and then goes into another body with all this.
27. All are imagining. A mother who has got her daughter married may be imagining and worrying about her daughter's life there, someone may be imagining her brother troubling her, some may be imagining and blame that there was injustice done, some may be saying that she has ruined her life with her husband.... all these are YOUR IMAGINATIONS. This reality is the fruit of your imagination.
28. All the time mind is in past and future and imagining. Parents must have raised children equally and given equally to their best of ability but if there are five children, all five are
imagining differently that someone has got less, which is an illusion. The seed of this injustice was first sowed in the past with imagination.
29. If the same attitude of injustice is carried with imagination all the time, after parents, then will come other persons - like wife or husband who will be imagined as doing injustice and it will be created. Cause and effect. It carries on with the child that "My child is doing injustice to me".
30. At the end of life, when consciousness is inward, that time the inner voice asks "Have you done what you had come to do in this life?" and one will say "I kept imagining all the time about other people's injustice to me and I forgot what I had come to do."
31. My dear ShivYog sadhaks, I am reminding you that you are infinite and the purpose of your taking birth here is to do divine work here and not to suffer. You came here to do something important but you forget with your imaginations and ignorance and create unwanted reality and keep moving in the cycle of birth and death.
32. Babaji here reminded of Sri Shankaracharya's precious words ""Bhaja Govindam Bhaja GovindamGovindam bhaja moodhamathe..." For convenience and understanding i am putting the full reference and its meaning. "Bhaja Govindam Bhaja Govindam, Govindam bhaja moodhamathe, Samprapte Sannihithe kaale, Nahin Nahin rakshati Dukrunkarane" meaning Worship Govinda, Worship Govinda, Worship Govinda. Oh fool ! Rules of Grammar will not save you at the time of your death.
33. Adi Shankaracharya also told the same thing. If you keep looking the world again and again, if you keep judging the world again and again, if you keep searching the faults in the world again and again, then Punarapi jananam punarapi maranam meaning being born again and dying again in the cycle of birth and death. So, link your imaginations to Shiva - Shiva meaning love, forgiveness.
34. You need bhaava not idols because in the name of idols people start begin fighting, killing. Shiva will be found in bhaava. He sits in bhaava. Whatever prayer/puja is done with bhaav, it meets that Shiva. So do not get into showoffs but bhaava. The bhaava of unconditional love, forgiveness, nonjudgement. Bring this bhaava and all the time remain connected in this bhaava.
35. But we do the opposite, my parents have not given me this; my parents have hurt me, hit me; my child has not done seva to me; my wife is bad, she talks rude, she does not take care of me; my husband is bad, he spends time more with his family..... all these are your imaginations and all your repeated imaginations manifest into reality.
36. All incidents happening in your life, any incident, is happening due to your bhaava.
37. The imaginations of your present is held by the imaginations of your past life, which entered at that time into your inner mind (subconscious mind). You have always experienced your outer mind (conscious mind). Your conscious mind functions always in the awake state, sleep state and dream state. All these three states are in the outer mind and only turiya state is in the inner mind.
38. What you experience and imagine all the time with your conscious mind, you forget it but that enters into your subconscious mind. Now, you are not consciously thinking but the thoughts are automatically coming out from your subconscious.
39. Just like when you learn to ride a bicycle, your conscious mind controls how to hold the handle and the peddle and balance. With practice it goes into the subconscious mind,
which is very powerful. Eventually, the bicycle now is ridden on it's own without conscious effort even if you are talking.
40. A woman was sad all the time because her mother did not get a good husband. She thought about it so much that when she got married she also did not get a good husband. Then, when she had a child she worried if her child would get a good spouse. In this imagination she created what she feared. I am the creator of my own destiny!
41. Dear ShivYog sadhaks, you have to come out of all these, you have to come out of all these ignorances. Create only one imagination within you - SAT CHIT ANAND. Feel it in your entire body, consciousness, every muscle, cell, head... Don't just say this.. feel it.. the same way you feel totally and say "That person ruined my life!" Same way feel the SAT CHIT ANAND.. Feel in your head, eyes, ears, neck, shoulders, all over your body.
42. In Sanatan there are many granths in which there are many secrets of life hidden. While I was in Karnataka (South India) in ancient temples there are ancient manuscripts kept there and westerners have provided some scanners to the people there to scan and send it to them. They are trying to recreate the partially destroyed scripts. The information is going to the west. You may be surprised to know that Space Science is also there in the scripts and so is medical science, quantum physics, sound (mantra shakti) and all the wisdom in it.
43. The secrets of the Universe is there in the ancient scriptures. We read it only religiously but do not go deeper into it. It is my wish to make you experience the wisdom of Upanishads, Gita, and other scriptures.
44. According to our belief system, it is possible that there could have been a vested interest in creating superstitions due to which we could not go deeper. I feel this is our shortfall because if the saints would have given this to the world, then today the world would not have been diseased, unsuccessful and helpless. So, I am trying to make an effort to give you all this wisdom for you to absorb in your lives and make your lives bright.
45. Your hold on life should be such that however you want your life, you should be able to create it in that way.
46. When people are on deathbed, there is usually chaos around - pandit is called, Garud puran is read, wisdom of Gita is read out and also it is said that a granth is "touch-me-not" stating it is wrong. I have even heard people saying not to keep Garud Puran in the home since it is inauspicious. All these are superstitions.
47. How can the wisdom that is being given to a man at the time of death be bad? It is the ultimate truth. The Purans have been somewhat adulterated and it could have been done with some vested selfish gain. But if you ignore the adulteration and read and meditate on the Puran then you can get a lot of wisdom.
48. I wish that you have the wisdom of Garud Puran. Garud who is the avatar of Narayan and vehicle of God, was instructed by the Lord on the ultimate truth.
49. Death is a state in which the past and future merges into the present and this is the same state where God says, "Hey maanav, you are the Sat-Chit-Anand soul, you are the one who was never born and you cannot die." But one goes far away from the ultimate truth when one takes the form of body and becomes body conscious all the imaginations of the past and imaginations of the doubts of the future.
50. It is the law of nature that whoever has come has to go but you have to let it go otherwise how can it go? it is very important to let go of every incident which comes in your life.
51. Your awareness should shift from body consciousness to soul consciousness. When man forgets this and becomes body conscious, then only there will be suffering. All these are the states of mind.
52. There are people in all religions and in all religions one thing is true that when a person is about to die, he/she either sees pitrus (dead relatives) or they start seeing their God. If a Vaishnav, he will see Krishna, if Shiva bhakt then will see Shiva, if a worshiper of Shakti, will see Devi Bhagwathi. If a Christian, will see Jesus Christ. If a muslim will see peer/paigambar (prophets) and if Buddhist will see Buddha. So are all these different?
53. It is an inward journey till one gets born. After birth it is said not to disturb the newborn child because he is connected with God and with his past life, so even a name is not given till then. Then slowly one starts teaching it 'Twinkle twinkle little star' and introduced to mother, father, uncle, aunty - the outward connections.
54. The three aspects of soul - Janm (birth), jeevan (life) and mruthyu (death). Every moment these three aspects are happening in your life. Death is not what you fearful idea that you have but it is going back to the inward journey, inner consciousness. Whatever you had spread in the outer consciousness, bring it to the inner consciousness. This is a state which is called the state of sadhana - samadhi.
55. The art of shrinking and withdrawing the consciousness from external world to the internal word and bringing it to one-pointedness within where the Lord dwells, is the process of sadhana. And if you able to stay in this state for a long time then that is the state of samadhi.
56. Man keeps living all the life with external consciousness, projecting his imaginations externally and being stuck with it. This is my relative, this is my wealth, this is my belonging, this is my business, this is my name, this is my status... stuck in external consciousness. If he does not come within, then during the time of death a moment comes when nature does this work of withdrawing the consciousness from external to internal.
57. Whatever the man has seen and believed with his external (conscious) mind has now gone into his subconscious mind. So, now in his imagination there are only relatives and relatives, then pitrus get transfered within.
58. There are women who do so much of seva that sometimes I feel that they should ask from me something but when they ask they ask about pitrus, relatives... requesting to make their so-and-so alright, they fail to see what is their soul agenda and what is their karmas. How can I give? What not can I give you? But they are stuck asking for others; you take first.
59. This is what I wish, stop the attachments. Keep helping, keep praying but no attachments. Because if you have attachments then during the last moments whatever you have put within into your inner mind, they will start coming up. This is why man sees their own Gods and deities according to their own belief system.
60. My guru said "You do not live in the Universe but he Universe lives in you." Heaven and hell is within you, all the lokas are within you. All is within you and nothing is out. In last moments this inward journey begins.
61. A siddha merges the mind into the soul and unless this is done, mind will exist. Body is left behind but mind is alive, body is left behind but the subtle body is alive. Whatever you have stored in your mind, that is what you are going to see. So I say detach! Now do not worship the troubles of others but worship on the Divine. Worship your real self.
62. If you meditate and master the real meaning of the song "I am not this body" you will destroy your sanchit karmas within moments and get liberated.
63. The one who practices daily the Art of Dying sadhana, doubts will cease to exist in his mind. There will be no suffering within him because while living itself he will learn that there is nothing called the death, that he was alive before getting this body, alive while in the body and will be there even after leaving the body.
64. From this physical body from whichever door you leave, you will enter into that dimension. You have 10 doors in your physical body. At the moment of death 9 doors shut close and one door opens. According to your karmas, thoughts and tendencies that particular door opens and from there you leave your body.
65. This body is a vehicle, a chariot in which your soul is travelling in the journey of "nar se narayan". You are on and often given the opportunities to start your inner journey. You get unsuccessful and the chariot breaks down or becomes weak, you wander your awareness here and there, and finally when the chariot breaks down God is so loving that you are given another chariot to continue the journey to your destination.
66. Let me remind you the purpose of you taking birth - to finish the journey in this life that you have not been able to complete since so many births. The chariot that you have got, preserve it well till your final destination what is called as the FINAL ASCENSION... achieve it. This is your ultimate goal. The other goal is to destroy all our ignorances and darkness of suffering.
67. Andhakaar timir-andasya, gyanan-jana shalakaya, chaksurun-militam yena, tasmai sri-guruve namah... The guru who destroys the darkness within me and light the lamp of wisdom within me, hey Gurudev, I bow to you. Bless me. The moment the darkness is destroyed, the sufferings are destroyed. You will attain peace. Life will become happy and at that time every moment of life will be a celebration. Till you are on earth, you will remain in bliss and after that with your wisdom start/continue your journey and finish your journey here and merge into the param tatwa (infinite).
68. A ShivYogi everyday keeps withdrawing his senses/consciousness within and all the sadhanas that you are doing to release your karmas and purify, in reality you are doing the Art of Dying sadhana.
69. Till now you were doing everything in ignorance and unconsciousness, ShivYog is knowingness. Every step you take be aware not to place it on the path of darkness.
70. "Hey gurudev, Hey Shiva, every step I take let it be on the path of light. Even by ignorance let me not fall off the path. Hey Paramatma, if you have to bless me, bless with with this. Stop me whenever I walk towards darkness. Help me move only towards light and bless me to purify my mind every moment, every moment wash away the impurities of my mind."
71. The fives senses are the fives horses of the chariot and mind is the charioteer. If the charioteer wanders, the horses wander.
72. In scriptures it is mentioned what happens while the soul leaves the body. You have five bodies and during sadhana you must become aware of the five bodies and how to purify them. During this time, the external consciousness withdraws into the inner consciousness.
73. A person who is calm and silent pulls this consciousness within. This is why it is said that one has to do sadhana right from childhood. People say that they will do in old age because there will be lot of time then. We never ever say that we will eat food when old age comes or have bath in old age or marry in old age since I have a busy life. Sadhana is a part of life.
74. Every morning practice in sadhana to withdraw your senses because when you go out for the day the consciousness is turned out and there are lot of things happening in the outer world according to other's soul agenda and if you do not do sadhana you will get stuck with those people or incidents.
75. When a person who is stuck so much in external things reaches his final moments, then he will enquire where is Pappu and where is Lallu. Call him at once.
76. One old person whose all organs collapsed was asked to be kept on the ventilator because after 21 days there was a marriage and let him see the marriage and go. This is when you think that everything is over when the physical body is over. In reality, with physical end nothing ends. The "I" that is left after this can create another body. The ripened fruit has detached from the tree but doctors have tied him with the chords of the ventilator. If this chord breaks the marriage will get broken. How selfish people are! What is nonvoilence? It is not to hurt anyone and it also means one who is going should not be stopped. This is the biggest violence to stop someone who is leaving because you are doing opposite to nature. It is violence to kill a living person and to not allow a dead person to go. Why can't the marriage be preponed 21 days. In the meantime, someone told the man on the ventilator that his daughter-in-law is talking to Babaji and may be to get rid of you he gets alarmed. The couples go to meet the dying man and the boy greets and the old man struggles to hug him and when the girl greeted him, he immediately moved his face away! So much of holding when the chariot is broken and not a single step can be taken, still so much of ignorance.
77. It is a pitiful state in hospitals where people are kept hanging on ventilators to see marriages, etc. If you let the person go, he can still witness the marriage in this subtle body.
78. All these things have been experienced that when one has left the body, he has seen his body lying there, sees his people crying over his body. If he is one who is attached to the worldly things, he keeps a watch to see if his body is cremated properly or not. And, if the people are being stingy in the rites, he even becomes sad and grumbles that inspite of leaving such wealth behind, people are betraying him. All that is there in his inner mind is alive. All the imaginations that he carried in life is active now. Conscious mind is dead but subconscious mind is still alive.
79. Once when I was in Mumbai, there was a chaos when one person in the society got paralysis. I requested sadhaks to go and do healing. They did and after one hour he got life in his body and he asked that he wanted to see who is Babaji. They brought him slowly walking to me. There was sadness written all over his face. I asked him why is he not happy when he is alright now? He replied how could he be happy when he had worthless sons. I asked him what did they do and he replied that he was sure that when he would die they would not do shraadh (a ritual done with respect for reverence and gratitude of the
dead). So much of attachment stuck on his sons and he is alive and imagining that his death rituals will not be done!!
80. So, who are worried suffer later also. One person said that he wanted a child. I asked if he does not have children and he said that had three girls. I said then you have children, be happy. He grunted saying he does not have a son. I asked is this a hotel menu card that idli has come and now need a vada. I asked why son and he replied that after his death his son only will give life to his soul (by lighting his pyre). I said if you become lifeless here itself even Apollo hospital will not be able to give you life, forget about the son. All this is superstition and ignorance. There is nothing like this. Only you can give life to your soul; only your karmas can.
81. During final moments all tendencies settled within gets activated and at that time you are asked "what do you want?" Some may ask to call loved ones to have a last glimpse, some might want someone in the family to get married. What have you to do with marriage. Go blessing them saying 'My journey is over, I bless you that your marriage is well." But this does not happen due to tendencies of attachment to the family.
82. Some with taste buds would want to have sweets as one could not eat them due to diabetes, so would have 6-7 gulab jamuns. So, remove tubes and put in gulab jamuns. This is all foolishness. The body that God has given, is destroyed with your ignorance doing what not.
83. Some might ask for beautiful cloth and have a touch of it, some call for jewelery. Only if, one would have said, "Let me hear the sound of OM. Let my consciousness merge with God and my life will be successful, this is my last wish." But due to this not being the last wish, after leaving the body the soul begins suffering.
84. Heaven and hell are not outside, all these are within your mind. As you had been thinking and creating your belief system while alive, you keep experiencing experiences in similar tastes.
85. So, first and foremost it is very important to start practicing to withdraw your consciousness. Create the belief first on yourself. Do not think of yourself as you body but the soul. If you understand this in few moments all your illness and sufferings will burn down.
86. My guru said "Shudh bhavana" (pure intentions). When your bhavana becomes shudh, you will understand that you are sat-chit-anand, you are God. Some asked my guru "They call you Bhagavan (god). Are you God? He replied, 'You are also God but the only difference is that I have realized that I am God but you have not yet realized that you are God."
87. The spandan (vibration) that happens from that Universal soul creates this entire Universe. Aham Brahmasami. My guru used to make me do this sadhana itself. I have done many sadhana on siddhis and gained them also, but later realized all is dust... all is dust.. What is the truth then? Aham Bramhasami... And when he started making me do sadhana on this all my doubts vanished.
88. I can give you also a lot. Earlier I was stingy when I had siddhis, did not want to give at all and keep it with myself. I had the boundaries.. I was finite. I used to think that this one does extra seva so let me give him something extra, that one does not obey, so better not to give him, but when the boundaries ended, when my guru activated within me, there were no boundaries. After that there was only one desire that these are all me and I am all these. So whatever I have achieved, you also must receive. You also have the same right over the
father Shiva as much as I have. So you must get all this wisdom. Take it.. take it.. do not doubt.
89. Create a belief that you are worthy to take it, you are worthy to go into deep meditation, create the belief that you have to experience. Just create the belief because all things are your bhaava. The moment you say you are not experiencing, you will stop yourself there. The moment you start imagining that you are not experiencing but others are experiencing you will put a stop to yourself.
90. Bring the imagination to yourself that Shiva loves you a lot because he is not separate from you. He is not outside you. He is not far from you. Believe this. You are that Sanjeevani Shakti. You can heal yourself.
91. First you see and feel the world wherever your attention goes, house, relatives, etc and then start withdrawing. Slowly slowly start withdrawing and create the belief that you CAN withdraw. Now, slowly pull your consciousness from your home, city, relatives, pets. (This was the starting part of the sadhana Baba made us do.)
92. To make your sadhana successful you have to first make your body ready for it by doing at least 10 minutes of yogic kriyas, then prana kriyas. Awareness of the prana is important since the prana at the time of death starts withdrawing. So, if you cleanse the prana then life becomes easier.
93. You have a short life. In it, love and spread happiness. Why do you fight? Why do you find time to be sad? Each and every moment of yours is valuable. Why don't you relish every moment? Why don't you experience happiness in every moment.
94. Remember, all the experiences of suffering, all the anger and attachment you experience, makes you stuck in the form of karma and gives you suffering during life as well as during the final moments.
95. Sabka bhala ho, mera bhi bhala ho (Let all prosper and let me also prosper).
96. Why do you live in the fear of what is going to happen? Live every moment of your present in happiness. Every moment is flying and is not going to come back. Childhood is passing away, youth is passing away and not going to come back, enjoy it. Why fight?
97. Old age also will pass. By the time you reach old age, you must be full of wisdom. You become the banyan tree by now under which all may rest. Don't become broken branches that you only may need support.
98. All of you have come on earth to do some or the other divine work. You took up this body to do something special and have got stuck in infatuation and attachment. Sometimes making enemies, sometimes in resentment, sometimes becoming victims, sometimes helpless. Become the opposite of all these.
99. Happiness is a state of mind. Imagine that happiness. Create that happiness.
100. Tell yourself that you will experience only what you want to experience.
101. Know your'self'; recognize your'self'.
102. To realize and experience that one happiness, you need one not many. Why in ignorance do you seek happiness from others? Close your eyes and sit and there is no other who is happier than you. Create that happiness from within.
103. Where do you have the time to be unhappy and to fear? At least keep faith in Him.
104. Present is truth. What you are experience right now is true. What has happened is dead and false. What is feared to come that is not born and thus is also false. What you have right now is truth. What do you have right now with you? Your self, your mind, your body, your emotions, your imaginations. Now, do you have time to imagine dirty things or bring negative emotions?
105. What is going to happen will be seen. The one who has given the beak will give the grains too. Which bird goes for a job? Which snake is recruited in territorial army? They all roam freely. Everything is there for everyone. It is humans who have created ignorance out of wisdom and created a prison from himself. Break free the prisons.
106. How funny is it when I keep saying do sadhana, merge with the infinite, do some good karmas, do seva and burn negative karmas, but instead fights begin in the morning and fight for hours and then sit in the corners and sulk. 24 hours spent in fighting and sulking, instead 1 hour of sadhana, an hour of seva, an hour of taking His name, your life would have just been successful.
107. Do you have time to flare and puff smoke like a bull? Do you have time to growl like a doggie? These are all the tendencies of your past pashu (animal) yoni that is coming up. But why do you forget that before that yoni you were a part of that divine? So, do not fight.
108. Har haal mein khushi. Jis vidhi raakhe us vidhi rahiye. Karmas are getting destroyed. Don't try to create a vidhi for yourself but be with total surrender.
109. This time Ishan bhaiya explained beautifully the Garud Puran in a way the modern generation understands and Babaji also simplified the vedic language into simple terms.
110. There was humor in many sessions. In one session Ishan bhaiya said, "I have always seen on thing with Babaji. Whenever he moves, he does not move alone. It is like Shiva's marriage ceremony. When Babaji's vehicle door opens, dogs come out from somewhere, cats come out somewhere, we come out from somewhere. Babaji accepts everything."
111. Ishan Bhaiya continued, "Babaji is very modern, very techno-savvy. Just a few days back he came to me and asked which laptop am I using? My MAC PC has some problem. I exclaimed MAC PC?! I myself am years back using Windows 95. Then Babaji said if not MAC tell me something about my iPad. I said I dont have an iPhone and you are mentioning about iPad? Babaji then said, if nothing, tell me how to synchronize iPad and MAC PC. Looking at all this it feels that he accepts everything. Babaji interrupted and said, "What does an illiterate know what is windows and what is MAC. What was given to me first I understood that and learnt from there. My guru has told me that until you do not experience yourself first, do not talk about it."
112. Babaji continued on the same line, "So, if I tell you to use modern equipments, then it is important to connect with ancient wisdom. So, someone can tell me that ancient wisdom from you is okay but can ask me what I know about modern equipments. So let me also experience it myself and see it. But one thing is sure, if you open my laptop then both it's side are stuck with Sri Yantra and my iPad has four stickers on it because it is important to neutralize the negative radiations. I liked that instead of taking huge books of granths, you can scan and take it in a small file and is convenient. I am not opposing modernization, but I am neither ready to leave my roots because shakti and nourishment I get from my sadhana and from the wisdom rishis have gathered. With these my life is very happy and I wish that you also follow it. What I have gained that you all also should gain."
113. Ishan Bhaiya continued, "Babaji's words have to be listened in depth and only then it's real meaning will be understood. If you listened closely to what he said, then he has accepted everything. He accepted the laptop, the iPad and all the technologies given to him but he is using what is important for him. This is what I wish to convey that there is a thing which is given to us and gets binded with us and the other is only using that thing."
114. We react to different situations in different ways and stored them into our consciousness. Reaction can be of lust, anger, infatuation, attachment, jealously, etc. One true incident about a person who had a factory near the highway and had everything. Due to his past life good deeds life was very pleasant and he was experiencing the fruits of that life. Every evening drinking alcohol and eating. It is mentioned in the Garud Puran that even the taste buds takes us to some direction. All intoxications of life take us somewhere during life and even after life. So, this man did not have any pity towards anyone and lived his own life. Doing for one's own self is pashu bhaava (animal tendency) and doing for everyone is manushya bhaava (human tendency), deva bhaava (God tendency). He was only concerned with his own taste and own enjoyments. While going in a vehicle, there happened an accident and the vehicle was smashed. He stood out and was looking at his vehicle being destroyed. Looking at himself he felt happy that he was safe and not a scratch on him. Suddenly he noticed his body lying in blood and he was surprised as to how this can happen when he is fine. He wondered if it was a dream. Suddenly, there was some light from above and he rose up. There he saw that many souls were living in their own created hell according to the tendencies they had accumulated. Suddenly a voice was heard "No, his time is not yet up and so send him back into his body." Immediately, he was in the injured body and he immediately experienced pain and shouted. People took him to the hospital and was saved. But after this incident he completely changed. He never took to the bottle and whatever he was earning he started giving a percentage of it to the needy. Now he never hurt anyone and became pure.
115. While living one who has resentment carried it during his death too. The bhava that is held on to during the life and made strong, will increase thousandfold during death. If one has food craving then after death that craving increases thousandfold. But then, to fulfill all cravings you need a body. Now, there is no body. Now, thousandfold increase in the cravings for thirst, hunger, sex, anger, jealousy, etc. Now, to fulfill those cravings, the preth (unsatisfied soul) runs and wanders for a body of any type. Now, if the soul spots a bird or animal fulfilling the sexual craving, then it tries to get into that egg. At that time, it is not aware that it was in the human body and should go to a higher evolved body/dimension. But if it is hungry and sees grains, then it will immediately desire for that bird body to fulfill its desire. If the tendency is anger and to kill and destroy then it will crave to get into a scorpion's body. Who is not a ShivYogi will have a lot of attachments with their body and even if the body melts or burns, he will still wander around that body.
116. In Buddhism, this intermediate state (between death and next life) is called as Bardo. After death, buddhist monk guides and reminds the soul that it has to go into a human form and not to be hurried. Like in Hinduism it is said that there is heaven and hell similarly they say that there will be many scary forms that will come to scare you. This is nothing to be scared of. These are the projections of your mind itself. In the living state itself people get phobias, depression, auditory and visual hallucinations (hearing voices or seeing things). People say it is evil possession, but I say it is your creation.
117. A yogi had told that whenever you commit a sin, God and Guru is eager to forgive you but your central nervous system (conscience) does not forgive you. How much ever we try and manipulate, our inner self is seeing everything and the message of manipulation and sin
will get stuck in the inner self. In moments of death everything is remembered. Why do we say to meditate - because when you meditate at that time also you remember these and at that time what you remember you are able to release it with ShivYog sadhana. Those who do not do sadhana, at the final moments, those memories surface up and it is late by then because the soul was not able to release them. The soul cries and regrets on all the sins committed and after leaving the body those tendencies increase manifold. This is why it is said that one must do sadhana and while alive itself dissolve all these impressions. Your mind will become pure. My guru first taught me "shudh bhavana" and after that second lesson was "nirmal mann".
118. Let all impurities of the mind be washed. Those impurities are filled in our mind when I have given pain to someone or when someone has pained me. Whether others have pained me or not is an imagination and attached with maya (illusion). These are all impurities. With shudh bhavana when you do sadhana, do make your mind nirmal to ensure there is no impurity because these impurities will otherwise show up at death and increase manifold.
119. There is no death, only transformation. Like after a garment is torn, a new one is worn. Similarly after leaving the body the soul will go to a shop with similar sankaras where it can get a good body or a bad body. Death is for the ignorant but the only who has gained the wisdom that death is transformation is totally transformed.
120. One who experiences while living in the physical body that he himself is Param Brahma and all his issues are resolved and there is no pain within him, no resentment, no attachment, gets the brahmagyan and becomes a siddha. We have seen siddhas who playfully have left along with their body itself. In Tamilnadu, there is a jeeva samadhi which had great energy there. It was told that there once lived a siddha there who loved children and was playing hide-and-seek with them. He hid himself under a huge hen basket and when they lifted it up, he was gone. That also is a transition.
121. One transition is lying in the hospital lying with ventilator and lot of banging going on and the man who is in semi-conscious state during death has his third-eye opened and then he sees many souls in the ICU who are stuck there; some sitting in the corner of the hospital. This is one and the other is the one who knows that there is nothing called death.
122. I am mentioning these incidents to you so that you believe that the consciousness in this body is you and you are not this body and even when this body falls off, still you exist.
123. All siddhas love children and they love to be with them and play and dance with them because that is the reality. The more you become stiff and stuck in the illusion of wealth, attachment, name, the more you move away from divinity. Those who are simple as a child, they are truly closer to God.
124. According to the karmas itself the soul enters into particular dimensions. So while in the body one has to get rid of the negative sanskaras.
125. All siddhas and saints have come and told us something or the other, gave wisdom. Guru Nanakji mentioned that the that earning is true, the percentage of which you put into welfare of others. "Wand Khao they khand khao" meaning that whatever you share that is yours, it becomes very sweet.
126. Another incident is about a person who was crossing the road and saw a truck speeding towards him. He ran at full speed to the other end and exclaimed happily on missing the truck hitting him and thus being safe. He kept running even after crossing the road and
then after some distance being relieved of being saved turned back and saw that the truck was stationary and he was lying under the truck. The truck had hit him and he had died instantly. Now he was confused if he was dead. This person's time was not yet right and he realized that he is full of pain and that he has come back into his body. He then recovered.
127. Those who do not have this knowledge and at death when the light comes at that time one does not understand the light and remains stuck there itself. One who is attached a lot with the family, when the light appears instead of rising to the light, one will feel that he is okay and why does he have to go anywhere. The door remains opened till it has to remain open and finally it closes and that soul gets stuck there itself with that family and starts drawing the life force energy of family members who start becoming ill and weak. The families then undergo hardships also.
128. Another incident of the West where a person was at a place where there was bombing. An airplane dropped a bomb that fell close to here is where he was sitting. He was thrown up and as he was thrown up he was aware that that he flying up but then he saw that he was was continuing to fly even above the buildings around. He wondered how could he fly so high and when he looked down his body was fallen down injured. He looked and wondered "There is so much of blood. Hope I don't die." This he wondered even when he had died. Suddenly, he came back into the body, attachment to the body and there was pain and he survived.
129. Another incident when a woman was having some heart problem. At this moment a nurse shouted looking at the cardiac monitor that she is dead as there is no heat beat. The woman saw that she is besides the bed and many people came in and were trying to resuscitate and revive her. After a moment a power came and pushed her into her body. She narrated to everyone every incident that she had seen happening in the room and all were surprised.
130. I would like to share an incident of my life. We had a very huge haveli (mansion) and everyone had left it and I used to live alone there. I would do my sadhana there and once in sadhana I experienced that I am sitting in sadhana. I wondered which place is this and then I saw it was the same room in which I was meditating. Looking clearly I saw that I am wearing the same clothes I wore while I sat there. It was a confusing state that I am sitting and I am standing in front of me and I am looking at myself sitting. Slowly I moved away from my body and moved to all corners of the room and from every corner I looked at myself that I am sitting calmly. Then I realized that who is sitting is not me but my body and I am out of my body. Then I realized that on wish I could move out of the room also and I am moving through the wall. I was going wherever my thoughts went. I am telling you this because when you die, you exit your body.
131. You have five bodies. First, this physical body. Second, prana body. Third mann body. Fourth gyan body. Fifth anand body. I am not all these five. All these five bodies have tamo guna, rajo guna, sato guna. I am beyond the five bodies and three gunas. I am nirguna and formless.
132. Preth yonis and dev yonis have form and the form is similar to the physical body. But, the moment I become nirguna and niraakar, I do not have any form. Gunas come with attachment.
133. With nirguna you become like the sun. There is flow of unconditional love but no expectations in return. Till the time all these three gunas remain, then the soul remains imprisoned in bodies. That is why such soul is called jeevatma or jeeva.
134. The mind is a wall between the soul and the consciousness. The moment the mind dissolves into the soul and soul merges into the consciousness. This is called aatma-sakshathkar (self-realization).
135. In Garud Puran, God explains to the garud that at the time of death all the tenancies open up one by one. All the debit and credit of karmic balance sheet comes up. If one has given trouble to someone, at that moment, he does not manipulate. If someone has hurt him and he is constantly thinking of it, if the dying person has not done sadhana or got a guru who could give him the wisdom, then it is possible that at that moment he gets very angry on everyone who gave him trouble. If he leaves his body with this anger, then this anger multiplies. That is why it is said to forgive everyone while you are alive. Whatever is happening in your life are the fruits of your own karmas.
136. Remember, apart from one's prarabdh karma, one cannot gain anything extra. You receive what you are destined for. That does not mean that you sit without doing anything stating that everything will happen according to your destiny. In ShivYog, it is taught that you are the creator of your own destiny. If you are not happy with what you already have, then do more positive karmas, give more unconditional love to all, do not hurt others, purify yourself and then change what is written in your destiny. Expand what you are destined to get and receive more and more grace. This is upon you. Changing your destiny to higher evolution also means you are resolving issues. So never blame others for your condition.
137. Everything comes in front while dying, incidents from childhood, etc. One person used to get terrible pain in the neck. After healing it used to get alright but again recur. In pratiprasav he realized that he had been hung to death in some life and during death the emotion of suffering that he carried, he brought it to the next life and that used to bother him.
138. Siddhas will show past life to only those who are ready to see their past and have resolved all issues of life. This is because if one has not been able to resolve current life issues and then sees issues from the past, that will add up to his misery.
139. One who has been doing sadhana and has purified will be able to see. Those who are in the transition of purity will experience in the form of vibrations or may witness shooting pain in the troublesome organ and get released but this all depends.
140. We (siddhas) have only one intention that you prosper and our (siddhas) purpose is not to show you scenes of past life. You become ready, you resolve all your current life issues, you come to the understanding and knowledge that everything is illusion and then you will see everything. But if you still feel everything around is reality and with this reality if you wish to see, then you will not see anything. The purpose is that all your tendencies burn out and all the 10 doors that are closed due to your ignorance opens up by which all the paths of life and moksha open up.
141. So, if you ask me why that person saw and why not me, then I will say, resolve all your issues of this life and accelerate your spiritual progress and you will be able to see past lives. It will take me only a moment to show you all that but I do not wish that you get entangled in those incidents.
142. Even leaving the body is a state of sadhana. There should be total peace during this time. A dying person starts withdrawing his consciousness and it is sad to see that we do not allow him to do that by shouting, crying and yelling. Now a day, more gruesome is when a person has to leave in peace, he is left in the ICU with all kinds of equipments. We feel that we are saving his life but I think we are prolonging their suffering and nothing else. So it is
important that the environment is calm and peaceful and the sound of OM or whichever mantra of the ishta the person is acquainted to, should be played.
143. Slowly all his five bodies start leaving his body just the way it happens while sleep. When one reaches the dream state, even at that point his subtle body leaves the physical body and travels into those dimensions where his memories and connections lie in his inner mind. That is why it is said that one should have sweet dreams. That is why it is said that at night a Sri Vidya sadhak should certainly do Sri Vidya sadhana so that so much of divine energy is produced that during dream state he enters only into higher dimensions and stays in those dimensions and wakes up with those divine energies. But if one sleeps being sad, then he visits all the darker places which is embedded in this inner mind. He remains in darker places and brings back similar energies while waking up and makes his day more miserable.
144. What is the difference between dream and death? Similarity is that the subtle body leaves the physical body during both death and dream but a small difference is that during dream a thin etheric silver cord is connected from the navel. During dream the subtle body visits dimensions and this cord keeps it attached to the physical body but during death the silver cord gets disconnected.
145. The ones who do not know the ultimate truth are attached to the body and as the prana starts withdrawing, the person tries to hold it from withdrawing and there begins a struggle. You must have seen people banging their hands and legs, which means that he is not allowing the prana to be pulled out by nature. In this struggle there will be turmoil and negative energies generated due to the agony.
146. This is what is shown in scriptures as Yama who pulls the soul out with a rope. When the prana completely leaves the body, it becomes the astral body and the astral body thinks it is alive but if it already has the wisdom that it has to move up in the light. If this is not aware of the astral body stays there and suffers.
147. How many will be ready if they are asked to go to Yama while being alive? Leave this, even at the time of death also no- one wants to go to Yama. In scriptures it is written that the one who is ready to go to Yama while being in the body is the biggest Yogi and Yama also cannot do anything to such a person. Yama is not the God of Death, he is the son of the Sun, he is Tej. One who comes out of myths and ignorace will be out the birth-death cycle.
148. There are two stories mentioned in scriptures, one about Sati-Satyavan and the other about Nachiketa. Both of them had gone to Yama. Sati was a maharishi's daughter and Satyavan lived in an ashram who were to get married. Before marriage Sati was warned that after a month Satyavan had to die and to rethink over the marriage. Sati said that he had the tapa-shakti to create her own destiny. They got married and lived in the jungle. Satyavan after cutting wood complained of headache and Sati immediately knew that it was one month. She asked him to keep his head on her lap and sleep. She went into samadhi. She saw Yama approaching and she said that he cannot take him away as he is her husband. But Yama said his time has come and put his rope around him and took him, but Sati followed Yama and kept pleading to release her husband and Yama denied. After reaching a spot, Yama warned Sati to go back and if she cross this place she cannot go back. Sati said that if she had to go back she would go back with him. This is an incident of a woman who holds the sadhana shakti of changing the destiny of her husband. He was not walking there with her legs but with the power of her sadhana shakti. At last, Yama gave up and asked her to ask for a boon and go back. Sati agreed. She asked that she be given the boon of being able to become the mother of 100 children of Satyavan. Now, it was with Sati how many years
gap she would want to keep between the birth of those 100 children and that would be the life of Satyavan. Yama was baffled but he had to fulfill promise and let go of Satyavan.
149. There have been many siddhas who have gone to hell and roamed about in naraklok, swarglok, brahmalok, siddhalok and come back - this should be the shakti within. You also have this power within you that can be activated but to activate it, you need to pull back awareness from external miseries.
150. In ShivYog it is always said not to predict the future as one can get very bad karma for it. The biggest fool is one who predicts future in ShivYog. This is because future can be changed. How can you predict about something that can be changed? I repeat future is changeable! Vidhi ka vidhan badla jaa saktha hai kyon ki tum hi vidhi ho aur tumhi ne voh vidhaan paida kiya tha..
151. In these 9 days of shivir, I will take you in front of siddhas where you had written your destiny and you will have to tell them, "I have learnt everything and learn the secrets and now I dont want to learn with sufferings. I have learnt through my sadhana. Now, I am ready to change my destiny. Now, I want to experience the life the way I want.
152. We also during marriage match horoscopes and see profit and loss where as marriage is a bond of minds, bond of purity, not to match profit accounts. Then it is said that the girl was good but there was some problem in the horoscope. Such comparison of profit-loss like business will have profits and loss like business.
153. It is said till here that one who has the wisdom of Art of Dying, during the end of his life can do it's sadhana and get liberated by leaving his soul through the brahmarandhra (the
highest door through which if a soul leaves, it gets liberated, located at the top of skull - at location of sahastrar chakra) The exit for here in the end and liberation and after this there is no need to come back into any form.
154. There was a rishi whose son Nachiketa also was very wise. The father said he had given everything in charity and the son angered his father when he asked whom had he given his son to, as his son also came under that 'everything'. He said he had done the yagna dishonestly. Most of the yagnas are dishonest because it is filled with rajoguna; to receive the worldly fruits. When repeatedly Nachiketa asked his father whom has he given his son in charity to, the father got angry and said, "Here then, I have given you in charity to Yama!" These stories of Upanishads are symbolic and coded; you need to decode them. While living the one who meditates and goes to the mrithyuloka can never die ever. If while living you reach Yama, then he cannot do anything to you but if he reaches you while you are living then it becomes a problem. So, better is before he comes we expand our consciousness till there. But we have heavily invested our consciousness in fear, doubt, resentment, anger, etc. Nachiketa went there to Yama and for three days he fasted and Yama gave him a blessing. Even Gautam Buddha had fasted for 40 days. Jain teertankars have fasted. All siddhas have fasted before they got wisdom. Because now there is no fear of dying.
155. Out of the 24 hours spend some time in sadhana, some time in selfless service and some time in taking the name of the Lord.
156. The Lord resides in that house where sankirtan and sadhana takes place.
157. It is true that every moment we become rhini (indebted) and that is why I say to keep doing seva to clear those debts.
158. According to Garud Puran, there are three types of debts -
1. Debts to parents. It is important to clear this.
2. Debts to Gods - Debts that we incur due to whatever we achieve in daily life due to Divine energies/powers.
3. Debts to the rishis - Debts that we incur as we gain wisdom from them.
159. If one lives in union with nature then he will move towards liberation and if not there will be difficulties.
160. You cannot clear these debts by running away from the world but by remaining in grihastha (householder).
161. A householder is very fortunate because he can do sadhana and whatever he earns he can do charity and contribute to the welfare of the earth and he also feeds his family with his hardwork.
162. The best method of giving contentment to pitrus is to look after your family lovingly and feed them lovingly.
163. Every family seeks that there be a pious/fortunate child in the family. Many families, where children will ailments or autism were born, have asked me what have these children done and why is God so merciless. Now, the cycle is such that the forthcoming child in your family come to liberate you by purifying you. So, if you have created so much of negative karma, then the child that comes into your family takes the entire family karma on
them and become diseased. You tell me first that when the child was in the womb, you husband and wife used to fight or not? Wasn't there disharmony in the family or not? All were blowing their own bugles and all were trying to kill each and other emotionally, which is in scriptures known as Bramha-hatya. Every soul in the family has a consciousness (Bramha) and trying to kill that Bramha, trying to finish off their individuality, trying to cause injury and depress others every moment, using destructive words, is all Bramha-hatya. (equivalent to killing a Brahmin) This sin that we do, the future child born in the family takes upon themselves to liberate us.
164. Even in Garud Puran it is told that one has to love and respect elders in the family because they have raised the family. If old parents are loved and taken care of, pitrus will be contented.
165. If the newly wedded girl coming into the house is treated as Laxmi with love and without using harmful words and soul not troubled and accepted just as their own member, such families will always have great grace of God.
166. If these things are not taken care of and if people who are weak in the family are given trouble that family gets pitru dosha.
167. The souls who go to Pitru loka are good souls who have done good deeds but the attachment with the family is very strong and are not able to see anything else but their family. So, if there is happiness in the family, pitrus are happy and contented and if there is sorrow in the family, the pitrus suffer there and keep going to the lower lokas and the family gets pitru dosha.
168. Once a young gentleman had come to me who did not have a leg. His mother had some heart problem and he brought his mother to a Pratiprasav shivir in Mumbai. While I was making sadhaks do sadhana, I told sadhaks to give her healing. During the healing, some strange things started happening. Sadhaks came running to me and said they felt there was something in her. When I went there, there were pitrus in her body. I asked calmly who it was. Once voice came that she was her daughter-in-law and she had killed her by burning her and she wants to finish the entire family. As I mentioned before, whatever feelings with which a soul leaves that feelings grows thousandfold. Soon, there was another voice who must have been her grandmother who said to the other voice that the fire was burnt by her own self. These are conversations between the pitrus that I am mentioning. Soon, I found out that there were 22 pitrus who had gone to lower realms. One voice said that he had created that accident in the family due to which the boy was handicapped. Soon there was a fight between the pitrus among themselves, in total ignorance. I told the girl and the grandmother that I will help liberate them. They said there are 22, and to liberate every one of them. We have brought everyone with us. I started praying to the Divine that these souils were ignorants and they never got anyone who could give them this wisdom and tell them that they are all a part of you. Now they are all suffering as they have not left their anger and revenge and are yet with the desire to finish each other, please liberate them and open the doorway to light and ascend them and liberate them by which they can see the light. One by one, every soul ascending thanking and stating that they were at peace.
169. You all are born together in one family are part of the soul group. It is possible that you may have fought and battled each other in previous lives, but now nature puts you all together with the intention that you all live together and resolve all the unresolved issues by loving each other which had not been possible before and thus liberate your forthcoming generations and past generations.
170. That is why I on and often say if there is one ShivYogi in a family then his pitrus of 7 generations get liberated and forthcoming 7 generations get liberated, because a ShivYogi is an embodiment of unconditional love, who can never pain another soul, who will not try to gain what is not his (astheya) and will be positive.
171. So this is a message, that if you want to liberate your family keep a close bond between each other and love each other. It is a horrible feeling to get into arguments, fights and resentments.
172. What will you do when people in the home get angry or do not listen to you? A wise man will say to make them understand and if still does not understand to hit, but I say just one thing - JUST GIVE LOVE. If someone says, the other person has become very disobedient or wicked, then in such a case what you have to do is - JUST GIVE LOVE (laughs). If someone says that the other person has come under the influence of someone and not has started acting weird, then for that what you will have to do I will tell you, that is - JUST GIVE LOVE. (laughs)
173. Do not try to get tit-for-tat because this is the cycle of cause and effect, which will never end unless one of you break this cycle by just giving love.
174. But with this I don't mean the elders of the house should not growl. Growling (being strict) is also important. It's like the story of the snake who lived where Buddha lived. It heard always of non-violence and the snake became non-violent. One day Buddha saw the snake lying injured and asked what happened. The snake replied that I stopped biting and scaring people and look how people have stoned me. Buddha said that he had asked him not to bite but never said it should not hiss! So just give love and at the same time you do "grrr....... "
175. The beginning of spirituality begins with clearing the debts to parents. Along with that running the family rightly clears debts to pitrus. A household with his earnings can do shraadh or feed the hungry also.
176. Keep doing the act of feeding the hungry every year remembering your ancestors as an act of gratitude for being the tool for you to come on earth. Do not fall into too much of formalities, just feed the hungry in their name.
177. When you do puja, mantra chanting, yagna, the Gods are contended. Your good deeds are the food of divine beings. Your bad deeds are the food of darker beings.
178. The house is which there is a meditation room, lamps and incense sticks, morning and night meditation, sankirtan, and people get together and share love in such houses the divine beings shower their blessings and you get liberated from the debts to Gods (Deva-rhinn)
179. Do not waste your early morning time sleeping. The sleep which feels very pleasant is the time for Deva karma due to which your life is going to shine much brighter, ensure that you are not wasting it with sleep.
180. Day time you do sakaam karma (occupation) and nishkaam seva (selfless service) and at night do shanti karma (time with family). Why are you earning and saving, so that your family is happy. For that you are the biggest factor. When you return home get everyone together and feel the happiness of togetherness and love. Your family will always be blessed by Shiv-Shiva.
181. Happiness is a state of mind and even one who has everything can still find ways to be unhappy. Har haal mein khushi. Create happiness within in all situations and make this your sankalp (affirmation). Imagine that whatever is happy is to make you happy.
182. Whatever karma you do in life. Karma means any task - meeting someone, talking to someone, doing a task. If you don't want any bad karma to be resulted in these daily karmas, then behind every karma your bhavana (intention) should always be pure. Very important this is.
183. Secondly, nirmal mann (pure mind). Don't let the mind become impure by allowing it to gossip about other's faults, judge another. Accept everyone the way they are because all have their own soul agenda.
184. As you keep doing sadhana your mind gets purified but now consciously keep a check whether behind every action the mind and intention is pure or not.
185. In Garud Mahapuran it is mentioned that whichever Ishta we worship, we reach that form itself in the end of the physical journey. Whatever intention we live our life with, same intention we reach at the end of life.
186. It does not mean that if one is doing the sadhana of Lord Shiva you will reach Lord Shiva but it is equally important with what intention one does it. If sadhana is done to cause harm to someone then nature will reach one in the similar form.
187. So do sadhana with the intention that you also benefit and others also benefit everything. Never do any such sadhana in which there is harm to others.
188. I have seen people at high levels doing sadhana to destroy enemies. Leave this and do sadhana destroy one's sanchit karmas.
189. Which sadhana is better? The one in which you run behind petty gains or the sadhana in which you gain so much power that you can create anything and everything from within you?
190. The ones who practice tantrik, maili vidya (dirty practices like black magic) and practice with darker forces, at the last moments of life fall prey to these forces. So be careful not to get into all these.
191. Many sadhaks who are doing good sadhana and rising up, they destroy their business and get into all these acts and display of powers.
192. Without doing all these show-offs one should only become a sadhak - a humble sadhak. Humility is very, very important.
193. ShivYog says that just the way you keep your wealth locked in the lockers and safes, keep your tapasya (fruits of sadhana) hidden and use it with total humbleness for the benefit of others.
194. I have taught you healing. One is healing with vinamrata (simplicity) and one is healing becoming an avataar (Babaji raised his right hand to show the blessing gesture) The avataar person destroys himself and Vinamra person gets punya (merits) and receives Guru kripa and he prospers spiritually.
195. So, do not get into any other sadhana other than the sadhana of Parabramha, as mentioned by siddhas and saints, and you will receive everything. It will take hard work but you will receive everything.
196. Whenever you feel low, angry or sad, sit down quietly and sing "Bhajlo ji hanuman......." and close your eyes and imagine he and he will be there.
197. What has to happen will happy, why do you imagine so much. Even if a good person comes to you and you say "He will harm" then the moment he comes into your aura will cause you harm.
198. When you are calm, you breath is very deep, when you are angry it is different and so it is when one is sad, fearful, lustful, infatuation, greed, ego. The breath is different in all emotions. So every emotions enters into the subconscious through the conscious and become sanchit karmas. When we do rightful breathing and with Sanjeevani shakti, those emotions and karmas come out. As they start coming out, the problems start reducing.
199. What you are experiencing today is due to your past psychic impressions, either of this life or past, which are controlling your thinking and reactions. So it is important to release these negative psychic impressions.
200. We have indriyas (sense organs) - eyes (sight), ears (hearing), nose (smell), tongue (taste), skin (touch). These are external. You are looking at me now, hearing me - it is external. Now, if after two days I ask you to remember today's incident, then also you will see me and hear me but at that time it will not be external sight and voice like what you see and hear now, but that time it will be internal sight and internal sound. The food that you ate three days back you had seen and smelled and tasted with external organs. Now, if I ask you to see, smell, touch and taste the food of that day, you will do it, but it will now be with internal senses.
201. You must have died thousands of time but you do not remember it but the experiences of death are stored in your consciousness. You must have lived thousands of lives, sometimes being happy and sometimes sufferings. Those experiences of suffering are stored in your consciousness. The only thing is that your inner senses are not powerful anymore. You will learn how to feel all these with your inner senses. You have been doing it though, but unknowingly by imagining ignorantly with your inner senses. ShivYog is knowingly. Now, consciousness you start practicing seeing, hearing, feeling and imagining only what you want. During sadhana, we will bring out all those impressions which are not good for us. While doing sadhana we will learn our lessons.
202. In all human beings, there comes a turning point. If one's sanchit karmas are good, then the turning point comes in happiness and joy and if one's sanchit karmas are mixed with good and bad, then some suffering comes and then comes the turning point. For example, there is a young person whose father made everything and he is enjoying all pleasures of life and an aspiring sportsman. But with these he is also moving far from the Truth. Nature and your spiritual guides want that you move towards the path of truth. Then the young person says that he was going to become a National level player, but now has bad luck as he now met with an accident and injured his spine and unable to play. For him, it is a misery. But during the one year he could not play, where he would not have turned at all to spirituality, in this one year he turned towards spirituality and made attempts to learn the truths of life which he would have otherwise never known. Now in his life there has come a balance of spirituality and wordly life.
203. Every incident in your life comes into your life to teach you a lesson. If you accept it you have learned your lesson and if you keep getting sad for it, then you have yet to learn another lesson.
204. I was in the West and there in a Law firm, there was a chief lawyer who had met with an accident. He was following some other religion but he was told that ShivYog accepts all religions and to go there. He came to the shivir and he experienced many things. He got healed but at the same time he received the wisdom of the truth. He met me once and said that the accident was very bad for him but now I know that it was a blessing indeed because he was such a workaholic that he was not taking care of his family, let alone spirituality. He said that he used to work late nights in office, come home and sleep for a few hours and then again get back to work and lived a machine life. But now, I give lot of time to my family and the bliss I get in sadhana I would have never got. Now, I know that my life has become complete and living my both internal and external life fully.
205. Do not get stuck in petty things of life. Daughters-in-law spend their entire life being negative towards their mothers-in-law. Mothers-in-law waste their entire life not just making the lives of the daughters-in-law bad but their own lives and the lives of their family members. You have not got married to the girl, your son has; why are you demanding? Let them both demand with each other. The girl has not married the mother-in-law, so why is all her energy wasted in fighting? Understand the fact that this is all action-reply of what you have done in your past life. It is being replayed so that you can outgrow from that nonsense in which you are stuck. This is some karma that has surfaced up. You must learn the lesson and let go. Do you want to bring happiness in the family or miseries? You become the glue that sticks everyone together and not the hard stone that breaks everyone.
206. Atma-chintan (self-analysis) is very important. Every thought that comes up within you, is it going towards light or darkness?
207. Truth is what you find in sadhana, everything else is your imagination. All that is happening around is your imagination, your creation. If you do not want to continue creating this, change it, recreate, do sadhana. Do sadhana so much that the sanchit karmas are burst. Release all negative feelings and bring only the feeling of unconditional love within you.
208. You might say that others are troubling you but again, happiness is the state of mind. Even if good people are around, the one who wants to be sad will be sad and if externally how much ever there is disharmony and chaos one who wants to be in bliss will remain in bliss only.
209. Even in adverse situations imagine within that you are happy. When you start creating divinity and happiness within, you will start radiating divinity and happiness to others outside. But if you have storm within you, then you will bring storm to all who comes around you. Change yourself within.
210. There are three types of Yoni (life form): 1. Deva Yoni - in which the soul takes the form of gods and goddesses and experience
happiness but they do not have mind. There will remain in the same yoni. If Indra wishes to become Bramha, he cannot become. To get liberated into the infinite he needs mind.
2. Maanav yoni (human form). There are three again in this: 1.Pavitra yoni 2.Bhog vilas yoni 3.Dukh bhog yoni
3. Bhog yoni (form of only paying off karmic fruits. Eg: Animal form) In this yoni also there is no mind. One cannot think and discriminate. This is why if a tiger is hungry it
kills and preys on a cow and does not accumulate karma. Cat kills hundreds of rats but does not accumulate karma. Their tendencies will remain the same as their form. Because there is no mind so there is no punya (merits) and paap (sin).
211. Only if there is mind there one can accumulate karma through good/bad deeds. Only if there is mind one can reach and merge with the infinite. At the same time can reach the lowest realms. It is dependent on what the mind is creating - the kriyaman, which then becomes prarabdh.
212. You have taken birth to know this kriyaman and rise above it.
213. The ego of "I" is the negative karma. What kind of food is served to "me"? The food is not wrong, your bhaava is wrong. Have the feeling that food is Annapoorneshwari.
214. Never react intensely negative to any situation. That irritation from your external mind moves into the inner mind and it is important to remove it out or it becomes your prarabdh bhog - be careful of this.
215. If a mosquito bites and if you ignore it is okay but if "Oh.. a mosquito" is the reaction, this bhaava has created a sanskaar (impression) and this impression goes within for the cause and effect.
216. Where have so many karmas comes from; they are even from such small karmas.
217. Narada had the ego that lust cannot touch him, but he was actually working in the area where the possibility of generation of lust was minimal. With this ego, his ishta - Lord Shiva had to take the form of Lord Rama and Mahalaxmi had to take the form of Sita, and the whole Ramayana had to be enacted because of Narada's curse on Shiva. Just this small ego gave birth to such a big Ramayana.
218. I look at all sadhaks. I am seeing there are two cars and one of the sadhak sat in one car and the other sadhak is not liking it and wants to sit in the same car and another sadhak is angry as to why sit in one car when there is another. One pushes in and the other stomps the foot and gets out. In all this episode what is the most dangerous thing is that reaction of
anger and banging the foot. I wish that you save yourself from all this. These are very small things but they create karma and bring prarabdh bhog - save yourself from it!
219. Every moment should be with a moment of gratitude. 'Oh Lord, thank you so much. I am grateful to you.' When you start getting this feeling, you will see that your life becomes more comfortable.
220. This is the important message I wish to give you - No negative emotions and no negative reactions! Keep yourself always pure. Don't let any dirt fall.
221. This is why all siddhas are shown to be sitting on the lotus because the lotus grows in the dirt but not a single drop of dirt can dirty the lotus. The dirt is the world of maya and the drops of dirt are all the negative things and vices. Do not let these drops of dirt fall on you. If you become the lotus you can cross the bhavasagar (ocean of cycle of life and death).
222. Do not fall unconscious before every thought, action and reaction. If you get angry it means you have fallen unconscious. Do every karma consciously. Unconscious karma become the cause of your misery.
223. Love the ones who are with you. They are there today and may not be there tomorrow. What will you do then? Fallen in the traps of photos and idols? That is illusion. Learn to love the living ones. Every day of yours is precious.
224. Never compete with others but compete with yourself. What you were yesterday, you must rise above that today. Then there will be growth in life. The level of consciousness that you are in today must be higher that the level you were in yesterday. Growth should be a continuous process. If you look externally and complete with others then you will only get sufferings.
225. One is who gets everything and amongst all that he finds a reason to cry and cries and cries and convinces his entire family how much suffering is there and narrates his story to everyone he meets and bitterly cries. And if he has become a ShivYogi, then the incident will remain the same but he will search for happiness in that and HAR HAAL MEIN VOH HASEGA AUR KHUSH HOGA (he will laugh and be happy in all situations) and give only happiness and laughter.
226. What you do in this life will decide if you are crossing the ocean of miseries or will decide if you are going to get similar such life. You decide what you want.. TUM CHAHTHE KYA HO. You have got this human birth after going through 84 lakh bhog yonis. Babaji sings... Ik din bandiya hai udjaana palat ke aana nahi...
227. Every moment with every karma you are throwing a thread and whole life you are knitting your own robe (cloth) that you are going to wear in next life. The three kind of robes in your boutique:
1. Deva yoni robe: The one who does all his life good karmas and for the welfare of others but at the same time also desires for his name. In ShivYog it is said that the right hand should not know what the left hand has done. But one wants the entire world's hands to know that you are doing punya, then there still exists a desire for praise, name and fame. Yagya are happening and it is proclaimed that so-and-so is doing the yagyas. Such souls get the Deva yoni because they want to experience praise and happiness out of even the punyas that one does. In Deva yoni, he then experiences all this in Swargaloka. When all his punya karmas are over then he has to come back into the
human form because till now he has not got liberated. There was a pure kind of ego but the ego was still alive.
2. Bhog yoni robe: One who is always burning in the fire of jealousy, lust, anger, who gives pain to others, who cannot withstand others, he suffering all the miseries of life gets into the animal form. Like if he has the feeling of taking revenge, he becomes a scorpion or other forms that bite others. Ones who are stuck in taking interest (money) get into a mosquito or forms that suck blood so that one is able to suck free blood wherever available. One who lives on other's food gets a dog form. During the period of Lord Rama, an injured dog comes with a complain. Everyone surprised as to a dog's grievance bring him to Rama. The dog says that it wanted justice as it was sleeping quietly in the corner of a street and a beggar came and hit him and injured him without any reason. The beggar was summoned and asked why he did so. The beggar said that whole day he was begging and when he did not get anything and was returning back, this dog was sleeping in my path. The beggar asked him to move but the dog wouldn't move and in anger the dog was beaten up. Lord Rama asked the dog what justice it wanted and it said that there is a big mutt (religious institution) and the head of the mutt has left his body and that the beggar be given that position. All were surprised and the beggar was happy and this wish was carried out. Beggar was bathed, robed royally, rode on the elephant and placed on the highest position. When this was done with, Rama as the dog as to why it had chosen this inspite of the beggar injuring him. The dog replied. "In my previous birth, I was doing seva with my heart and soul to the head of the same mutt and after his death I was made the head of that mutt. I was very religious and took care that dharma is followed. I was carefully handling all the property and wealth of the institution but when people came and fell at my feet I used to love it. Eventually, people started praising me and I could not resist it and accepted it all. Then, from the mutt wealth, I brought for myself different type of thrones and golden plates and silk clothes. I lived like a king on the money that came in the form of contributions for a noble cause. Slowly I degraded myself and during my last days I was still stuck with pleasures of praise and comfort. I had eaten all that which I had not earned and this life I came into this dog yoni. This beggar is full of greed, anger, ready to cause harm to others. Now, when he has become the head, he has full independence to make so many ill karmas. I will complete my bhog in this animal life and go into a sadhu yoni because of my punyas also but I do not know in how many lakhs of yonis this beggar will get stuck into.
3. Manushya yoni robe:
The one who gets entangled in lust, anger, attachment, infatuation, ego and gives only sufferings to others, choses by himself the bhog yoni.
Another is who does good but does it only for oneself and the family and does not care for others but only his people, such one goes into pitruloka, the realm that is lower to the swargaloka and a realm higher to the pritviloka. Here his happiness and sorrow here depends on how much punya and paap his family members back on earth do as he is now etherically attached to his family and relatives. When the karmas are done with in the pitruloka, then he returns and is born back into the same family/generation.
The one who does punya, welfare, follows yama/niyama, speaks the truth, who follows ashtheya, who daily practices dhyana, such a person after leaving the body gets liberated if his journey is over.
If journey is incomplete, then he will be born to the best of parents and cult and he in the grace and vicinity of auspicious people and situations, gets liberated.
The ones in whose life some paap (sins) were committed but punya (merits) are more, then such while enjoying the happiness of life are struck by some mishap at a turning point of life and at that times longs for a guru and this one finds the shelter of the guru and moves in the journey of nar se narayan (finite to infinite) and gets liberated.
Now, do self-analysis as to which robe have you knitted for yourself and which robe you prefer to put on next.
228. During final moments, all the images of every karma and every incident comes in front. If while being alive you have been able to resolve all issues then you will not be affected at the final moments. But if it is not resolved, you will experience the same pain during those final moments and bring on the emotions of fear, revenge, anger, and if you have not been able to rise above the four ashrams (bramhacharya, grihastha, vanaprastha, sanyas) and even in old age if lust troubles you and still if taste buds are active with food delicacies, then even at the time of death all these activate.
229. If you raise your level of consciousness in your bramhacharya ashram (celibacy) you will be able to move successfully into grihasta ashram (householder) and partners will know how to accept each other, love each other, sacrifice for each other and outgrow cunningness. As you continue raising your consciousness higher, then when you get into vanaprastha ashram (forest dweller) at this time partners will not be attracted towards each other physically but soulfully. Love will have increased. Why do people easily today get divorced and say 'I am done with it' is because the level of consciousness has not raised. The soul connection is absent.
230. Every day you must grow in the area of wisdom, in the area of spirituality, in the area of purity and in the area of detachment by increasing your unconditional love.
231. When your feelings say that others are very bad and throw dirt on him but your pure bhaava will ask you 'Have you become fully purified?" When you speak with your tongue on other's doshas, you acquire doshas yourself. Are you willing to take more doshas on yourself when you already have so many?
232. Babaji made a reference of Saint Kabir here "Bura Jo Dekhan Main Chala, Bura Naa Milya Koye, Jo Munn Khoja Apnaa, To Mujhse Bura Naa Koye" (meaning - When I tried to search for bad people, I found none, but when I explored
myself, there were none worse than me. It literally means that before finding faults in others, you must look at your own faults.) What right do I have to criticize other, to blame others, to complain about others?
233. Why not I weave such a robe that is immeasurable, that has no beginning and no end and become infinite?
234. When you enter into your body in meditation and become silent you start experiences every part of your body, bones, organs, joints. Go more deeper you start experiencing every tissues and every cell. Further you go and you will experience atoms and further when you enter into the shunyatha (nothingness/empty space) you enter in the nirguna state. Likewise, when you get into the state of nirguna, you enter into that empty
space/nothingness. At this moment, you get everything. The 10 doors opens and you see/witness your own self.
235. When I saw atoms rotating I saw the shunya state. But at the same time I saw crowd also. I'll explain about the crowd. Quantum physics says that this entire body is an empty space because all the atoms moving in this body creating cells and organs and the entire body, if are put together in one box, then the size of the body will 0.0001% which is equivalent to null. If I break the atoms further into electrons, protons and neutrons, there are no solid particles but energy. So, your body is made up of energy. But the shunya that I see is not empty but multidimensional movies are moving in it, which is actually crowded. So you are not seeing yourself but seeing scary creatures in there.
236. How sankaars are developed? A small child is sitting in a room. His aunt who is childless comes into the room and saw noone around and gives a tight slap to the child. The child who is yet unable to speak was initially happy that her aunt is coming in but when he gets the slap he is surprised as to why did he get that. As a grown up when this child came for Pratiprasav sadhana, he used to have terrible pain on the right side of his face and that pain used to not get healed. The reason was that question mark was still remaining as to why his aunt had hit him. It remained within as a psychic trauma. Now, this traumatic incident is also one of the movies that is moving in his shunya.
237. A child cries and say that his parents do not love him and that has become a problem with his stomach. It is a psychic impression that is rotating in his shunya.
238. When someone wants to destroy someone, this emotion becomes a psychic impressions and is moving in the form of a holographic movie in his shunya.
239. To see, one can see the physical body - legs, hands, etc.. but so many incidents of so many lifetimes are moving within this physical body. More data is in even more minute form in the prana shareer.
240. When one with unresolved issues is going the leave the body, he sees scary forms and appearances in the form of ghost and spirits. Some come to cut him, to kill him and he gets scared but in reality those forms are not true but the projections of his mind. This is why siddhas say "Nirmal Mann."
241. A sadhak's message came that Rs.5000/- was stolen from his wife's purse because he is all the time in the thoughts and doubts of trouble. Those thoughts create. I am not saying this to hurt anyone but saying this to show you the truth. We ourselves create mishaps, we create robbery for ourselves, we create accidents, we create disease. And, in the end of life those frightening forms come and scare and attack. But if by doing ShivYog sadhana and/or Pratiprasav sadhana one by one all issues are resolved, those lakhs and crores of multidimentional movies start releasing from your empty space and what is left in the end is YOU - the light.
242. Aham Bramhasami (I am That/God) but instead of this we have created for ourselves:
a. Aham ahankar (ego)
b. Aham krodh (anger)
c. Aham peeda (agony)
d. Aham dukh (sadness)
e. Aham bechara (self-pity)
f. Aham durbhagyashali (unfortunate)
g. Aham saadesathi ka maara hua (periods of back luck)
h. Aham kaal sarpa dosh (wrong planetary position in horoscope)
i. Aham manglik (wrong planetary position in horoscope)
243. So all these negative beliefs are born out of a negative experience/incident. We are not able to release this and we fall trap to wrong practices of mantras/rituals/totems and program more of such absurd things within us.
244. Buddists read Bardo to the dead stating, "Many frightening forms will come to scare you and so do not be afraid. They are all the reflections of your own mind. The reflections of those thoughts that you continuously thought about all your life. Now after leaving your body they have taken various frightening forms and attacking you."
245. People sometimes tell me that others take advantage of them. I tell them that they are very fortunate. Others do not have anything to give and you have something to give and so they take from you :) They then tell me that they do not give back anything when they are in need of something from them. I tell them God-willingly let there be not such a situation where you will have to need something from them :) What you need ask from your Guru, ask from you Shiva because they have infinite to give you. So, don't give others so that you can ask but give because you can give. And, when you give thank Almighty that he has given you the capacity to give. Also thank the one you are giving as he is giving you an opportunity to do punya. Then forget the person whom you have given with no expectations.
246. It is said that the soul is taken to Chitragupt who has all the accounts of the souls karmas. Chitra means reflection and gupt means secret/hidden. These are hidden reflections in your hidden mind that cannot be seen by your conscious mind. While one leaves the body all those hidden reflections comes in front. This is what I mean by "God may forgive you of all your sins but your central nervous system may not." This central nervous system is the Chitragupt, which is watching all that I am doing.
247. I used to meditate on my guru's words - shudh bhavana and always reflect after every karma (deed) on whether my bhavana was shudh or not. In the start I used to get feedbacks that it was half pure and half impure with contamination. Then I used to get the feedback that it was pure but even in that pure intention there was a hidden impure intention.
248. Yudhishthira was a truthful person. It is said that he was so truthful that his feet and his chariot's wheels never touched the ground. Bhima killed an elephant named Ashwathama, and loudly proclaimed that Ashwathama was dead. Drona, knowing that only Yudhisthira, with his firm adherence to the truth, could tell him for sure if his son had died, approached Yudhisthira for confirmation. Yudhisthira told him: "Ashwathama has died". Yudhisthira, who could not make himself tell a lie, then added: "Praha kunjara ha", which means he is not sure whether elephant or man had died. The moment he did this the charriot wheels struck the ground. What Yudhisthira told was the truth but his hidden intention was impure.
249. Give more importance to the bhaava behind every motive of yours.
250. All these reflections stay within us and we in ignorance keep questioning during troubles of life as to "I do not know who is giving troubles." But it is these secret/hidden reflections that we have programmed within me that are causing trouble. These have to be released by tapas.
251. When you enter the gyanamaya kosha, there will be seen mountains of sanchit karma there. Once a siddha gave deeksha to his disciple and asked him to do ShivYog sadhana. As the disciple did sadhana and got more purified, his third eye opened and now he saw mountains of sanchit karmas. He became disappointed and thought to himself "I wonder how many lives will this take to get released from these sanchit karmas?" At that moment his guru came and laughed. He asked the disciple to gather garbage. This was done and there were soon huges mountains (heaps) of garbage. Now, he asked the disciple to clean it. It took the disciple a whole day just to clean a little portion of one of the heap. He was tired. Now, his guru asked him to take the matches and light the garbage. After lighting fire, within few moments all the impossible-looking mountains of garbage burnt down and turned to ashes. The guru said, "This is Shiva-agni, Guru-agni. When you do pratiprasav sadhana with total surrender at that time do not bring any kind of doubt or thoughts and do with total surrender and this is how those heaps will burn down.
252. When you do sadhana, the visualizations that you see are not like what you see with external eyes but are internal visualizations and sounds with inner vision and inner hearing. In the start it may erupt as a bubble of thought. You have to catch that bubble and proceed. Do not discard it just as a thought and do not discard it just an an imagination. Imagination is not as cheap as you think, everything is imagination. So, catch that thought and enter into it, experience it and release it. As I guide you and take you to different
levels, do not doubt and let it happen. After sadhana you will feel very light and that is because karmas are heavy and when they are released you start feeling light.
253. Sharing an incident of a sadhak in Spain when I had been there. I saw one thing that everyone there are very healthy, especially in Europe. They told me that the people there cross over 100 years and even continue living beyond that. When I told them this is good they denied and said that it was a big problem for the Government as they have to provide pensions. I told them that there has to be research done on this.
254. Then they told me that in the month of August they all go for vacations and they do not work and just relax. They mentioned to me about a lady who worked for them. They asked this lady not to go on vacations and that she would be paid not one but two month's salary in one month. She refused. When further told that 3 month's salary would be given, she said that she works the whole year so that one month she can live in total detachment and at that time she had to her experience her mind, body and soul. They may not be knowing all this in detail but unknowingly they heal their body, mind, and soul and that is why they stay healthy.
255. I would like to mention to Indians that we are bound with so much of attachments that we feel we are going to live with those attachments for lakhs of years. "There is no servant in the house and so I have to leave the vacations and go home because I take care of my house. What will happen to my cow? What will happen to my dog? What will happen to the cleaning of my house?" For even 10 days one is not able to detach oneself. It feels like one is going to live forever and so the house. With so much of attachment the soul remains attached to these things.
256. If there is happiness in the house, one is happy and if there is some unrest or quarrels one gets disturbed. This should not happen. You have come into this world, do what you have come here to do. When your people had not come into this world then also the world was functioning, when you are in the world also the world is functioning, when you go away from this world also the world will function. The world does not function due to your presence and the world will not stop with your absence.
257. Raja Bhoja was young when his father died. Before death, his father had made his own brother the heir to the throne stating that when Bhoja grows up he should be given the throne. The brother became greedy and was insecure of his nephew and planned to kill him. He asked his minister to take his nephew to the forest and kill him. He was taken to the forest and before killing was asked for his last wish. The child said that he wanted to give a letter to his uncle. He drew out his sword and wrote in blood on a leaf "Lord Rama came on this earth and when his time came to leave, he went alone. Lord Krishna also came on this earth and while leaving did not take the entire world with him but left alone. My dear uncle, I believe that when you go, you have the courage to take along with you this entire kingdom and earth." This was a very big message. When this message reached the king, he deeply contemplated on this message and he asked the minister if the boy was killed. The minister said that he was waiting for the king's reply and had hidden the child. The king asked him to be brought and with lot of love his was brought up and he went on to become King Bhoja.
258. So the message is that you have come alone and will leave alone. Do not create unnecessary stress in your life. It is also true that the higher dimensions are more illuminated and blissful and many times more beautiful and splendid. Why remain stuck here.
259. Here every moment whatever you get, experience it. We say we have got stuck in bhog but it is not that but we have got stuck in collecting the things of bhog. One has not experienced it yet. When one has good digestion power, one has not eaten the food because one was busy gathering food. Now when food is in front, one does not have the power to digest. That time also you could not eat and now also you have gathered everything you cannot eat because now the next fear is that if you eat you will die (disease). So experience all that you have got or you will remain unsatisfied and you will have to come again.
260. I learnt something in Spain and that was "Tranquilo" (chill out) and I like this word and this is a big mahamantra meaning "remaining blissful" Live your life 200%. This is possible when you live in the moment. Experience the world with this body and at the same time remain always connected to the divine so that cosmic energy/intelligence is always generated in you.
261. Experience and enjoy every morsel of food. We have become so scientific that we check out in every piece of food how much calories, if anything in it is harmful, etc... everything negative, negative, negative. I am saying the truth that your body has all the power to get accustomed. Eskimos also live in minus temperatures because they have accustomed their bodies and they do not feel cold. There are people who live in very hot climates as they have also accustomed themselves. It is right that you must eat good, pure foods but whatever you eat at that moment do not bring doubt. Enjoy that food and your body will get accustomed/acclimatized and digest every food. If you doubt and eat anything at that moment your body will take in same message what you think and create trouble.
262. I completely agree and respect what science has told, but there is a science beyond that science and even beyond that there is a science. Your mind, body and prana mechanism is much far ahead than science. God or the invisible forces are the science that is far ahead of modern science. That science says that whatever you want, if you so desire with full faith and total belief it shall happen. So I again and again ask you do decide Tum Chahthe kya ho?
263. Many people come here in satsang leaving their business and they have full faith that they have spent enough time in their business and now it is time for some spirituality and Baba will take care of their business and the reality is that when they went back they have seen that their business during these days were much better than the days they had their own presence there.
264. When they say this, why don't you also say that Baba will get your house cleaned, take care of your cow and dog? Believe at least in this :) He is there everything and is omnipresent and He is ready to take care of all your needs; you just have to have faith, belief and purity in your mind. Do this and all the powers of Shiva and Siddhas will always be with you.
265. People say "I am a bhogi" and I say only if.... only if... you were a bhogi. He is not a bhogi but gathering the materials of bhog. He has not entered the house that he is building, not slept on the wonderful bed that he made for himself, not had bath in that elegant bathroom, not eaten the food that he has gathered, not shared two sweet words with the huge family he has created. It is useless. How can he be a bhogi?
266. ShivYog is a path of bhog and moksha. Only the one who has had bhog will be able to understand later that there is nothing in that bhog he has experienced when compared to the fruits of sadhana and spiritual growth. Only he can rise. If the one who has not experienced go to whichever heights in spirituality, his mind will be on the wordly things he has not experienced.
267. Do not think your work as a burden. Enjoy your work. If you grumble over work as a burden then slowly that job will go away from you. Feel your work as sadhana. Students should take their studies as sadhana.
268. When daughter-in-law comes into your home maintain "har haal mein khushi" Don't say "I am sweeping and she is not." Don't get stressed out and if you are sweeping it is good, you will remain healthy. Before this also you were sweeping; what's new in that? You must have grown daughters. So, this is another daughter who has come. Change the positioning of your mind. This is why blood sugars increase, blood pressures increase, you fall sick. Don't do all this. If children are happy, be happy looking at them. "I make round fulkas (puffed wheat bread) and she makes crooked ones" Be happy eating the crooked ones :) One or the other day she will make it. The end result of the round fulka and crooked fulka is the same :) (laughs) Har haal mein khushi! Her soul agenda is hers and your soul agenda is yours. Decide what is your soul agenda - happiness or irritation?
269. If you practice being happy or findings ways to be happy in all situations your happiness goes cell-deep and you cannot have sufferings in your life. Learn to smile and learn to laugh.
270. Sadhaks comes to do seva in our ashram and one sadhak came and told "Another sadhak is stressed out. I told her to come at 10 a.m. and not at 6 a.m. but she still continues to come that early and do all the work and get stressed out." I told, "Do you know that everyone wants to come at 6 a.m. because they do not want to come to get stressed out but to relax. The 6 a.m. time is the time for dhyaan (meditation). Who can come and do dhyaan at 9 a.m.? 6 to 8 is the time for dhyaan. Then meeting everyone else. Then there is breakfast and then after that starts the seva. Do not think of sadhana and breakfast as stress..... and never ever think of seva as stress.
271. Whoever does seva taking it as a grace gets bestowed with a lot of grace. So, whatever you do, do it in happiness. Do not say, "He does great seva, so give him some extra facilities. Baba makes ashram for you. You go there everyday; Baba doesn't go there for long long periods of time because that ashram is made for you for your spiritual progress. In the world, you do it for others because others do if for you but in ashram never weaken anyone's seva by saying "He does a great seva" What Baba has to give he will give but nothing separately or extra. The extra may be in the world but when you ever go to the guru go with the request of him clearing your ego, weaknesses, stress, grief and fill in the light within and help experience the Self.
272. Unconditional love - there should be no conditions to the entire world. I was in one place and one person offered to take me in the car. Other retaliated saying that it was unfair as all the seva was done by them and this person is never seen and today he has come with his car when Baba has come. Here, you are judging. Never, never judge anyone.... and Guru atleast never judge. In whose vehicle does he sit, whose he does not sit, or he prefers to walk. He is totally detached but he loves you only unconditionally and when you put a condition, that unconditional love is stopped from reaching you. Same approach should be towards the world and in your family... never, never, never, never judge anyone. Let you only emit unconditional love.
273. If I take seva from you, I take it for the only reason that more punyas get credited to your account. Like parents, who feed the weakest child more food. Same way, Baba takes more seva from those whom he feels are weaker. He takes from those whom he (Baba) needs to give more. But Indra maharaj will play his game for sure and the thought some or the other
time will come into the mind that "I do so much of seva and where is my tail?" Do not wish for the tail but grace.
274. If you have to ask Baba do not ask Baba the world but ask to redeem your karmas because if karmas are redeemed then all the miseries that came with it will also go away and what you wanted to ask you will receive that and much more too.
275. My guru used to say "I have come to give so much, but people ask the same 2-3 things - wealth, child, marriage.. and nothing else." If you have to ever ask, then ask that all your negative karmas and weakness are destroyed.
276. Now, do not waste your time in kaam (lust), krodh (anger), lobh (greed), moh (attachment), ahankar (ego). Let every moment of your life become precious to earth. Wherever you go let there be only one voice "We have become blessed." Become such ShivYogis.
277. Understand and realize your real self. Do not seek anything out. Everything is within you. Activate it and instead of searching outside, distribute it outside as much as you can.
278. Let your presence itself become the reason for other's happiness, become the reason of erasing other's suffering. This blessing I give you all. I pray to Lord Shiva for the same. Namah Shivaya.
279. I will tell you about the 10
doors. When the soul is about to leave the body, then it starts rushing towards the every door and whichever door is open, the soul leave the body through that door and enters that dimension to which that door opens to.
280. If there has not been spiritual growth then the 1st door is your mooladhara (perineum chakra) which is at the base of the spine from where the sushumna nadi begins. This door is alway open. This gate is also known as the gate of life and death. If the soul leaves through the excretory organs, then it is adhogati (moving down to lower states) and goes into the lower dimension which is lower than the earth dimension and gets into bhog yoni or preth-pishaak (lower astral beings) yoni.
281. Leaving life from here can be due to even unfulfilled desires and
vasanas (tendencies), like longing for praise but getting but having being condemned or insulted. The tendency where one remains hungry and thirsty and is unsatisfied with food leaves through this door and searches for a form that can fulfill this desire/craving even if it is taking the form of an insects or birds of prey. Those with anger, revenge and resentment leaves from this first door and gets into either the bhog yoni or goes even below into the dimensions of lower astral beings (bhu loka).
282. Never given anyone intense pain nor carry intense pain within oneself. One family was badly effected by lower astral beings and the whole house was in mess. The girl was given in marriage and when the bride and the items of gifts reached the boy's house, there were lot of fault-finding in the things received and the girl's father was called and insulted badly. This trauma remained in the girl's father and was filled with anger and resentment. When he died with the emotion of revenge, he entered the lower dimension and took the form of a lower astral being and started troubling the entire family.
283. To avoid such pitrudosha, only one prayer I make - do not cause pain to anyone's mind. Take care of old people in the very same way as small children are taken care of. They also must be throwing tantrums like small kids. Look after them. If they have the emotions of peace and happiness, then there is blessings on the family. So try to keep elderly very happy.
284. Do surely give elders this wisdom of PratiPrasav. If nothing else can be done then atleast let them do this. Meditate on light in the agya chakra and 21 times chant OM. Those who are in threat of negative radiations they also can do this papanashani kriya by doing similarly focusing on either the agya chakra (between eyebrows) or naabhi (navel).
285. Another remedy is the Gomutra arka (distilled extract of cow urine) available in the market. This is done by boiling the cow urine and the vapor that turns to fluid is collected and is called arka. This can be taken 30 ml in the morning and night, which acts as the antidote for negative radiations and very beneficial. There are many institutions that prepare this extract, find out, buy and use.
286. Gomutra and gobhar (cow dung) is very powerful. This can be experimented. In a place where there could an atomic blast or atomic radiations, make a hut that is plastered well with cow dung and cow urine. The radiations will be everywhere but not within the hut.
287. Even now in villages during the solar eclipse, villages apply it's own dung to the belly of a pregnant cow to protect it from the harmful eclipse radiations that could deform the fetus in the womb.
288. The 2nd door is swadisthan (4 fingers below the navel). All subtle nerves meet here. Those who hold on to tendencies and attachment to the family can leave through this door into bhurvaloka. Here there is also pitruloka. One who reaches here, always watches the family and becomes happy when family is happy and sad when family is sad. I wish that all ShivYog sadhaks do sadhana and with your tapobal (spiritual power) your pitrus should ascend into higher dimensions and would get a lot of blessings and grace.
289. The 3rd door is the naabhi or manipura chakra (navel). If this door is open during death then the soul goes into swargaloka. These are those souls that have done a lot of punyas while living but along with punyas wanted name, praise and fame. This is the point of ego. The raw ego or the spiritual ego is ego itself. So, after going into the swargaloka, they reaps the gifts of punya but when all the punyas are spent, they have to come back to the earth plane into a good family and have to do karma to liberate themselves. In the 84 lakh yonis, one karma is burnt, which means through all 84 lakh yonis, only 84 lakh karmas are burnt. The final yoni that a soul takes before taking human birth is the cow.
290. The 4th door is the anahata chakra (heart) from where the soul enters into meharloka, where all divine beings, rishis and the place of Bramha. Here the soul remains for a very long time in peace and bliss but has to come back into human form because the cycle of birth and death is not over yet. In this dimension only the vaayu tatva (air element) is dominant and is a very subtle form.
291. The 5th door is the vishuddhi chakra (throat) from where on enters the janaloka. The dominant form here is the akaash tatva (sky element). The soul take very divine and pure forms here and experiences bliss and sat-chit-anand for a very long period but when all punyas are done with, then the soul comes back to earth plane and is born to a very noble, pious and respectable parents and under the guidance of their parents, doing sadhana move towards the path of liberation.
292. The 6th door is the aagya chakra (center of eyebrow) from where the soul enters into the Siddhaloka, where the soul is not linked with any karma and decides whether to come back to earth to help others or may prefer not to go back. If it goes back to earth then it is no more bound by karmas but it would be leela (play) as there is no motive behind those acts but it is for the welfare of others. When the soul leaves the body now, it has to go to the Siddhaloka or higher lokas and is out of the birth and death cycle.
293. The 7th door is the bindu chakra (opposite to the agya chakra on the back on the head) from where the soul enters the Bramhaloka/Siddhaloka and is above all the five elements.
294. The 8th door is the forehead chakra (a little above the agya chakra) from where the soul enters the Bramhaloka and is out of the birth and death cycle.
295. The 9th door is the sahastrar chakra (top of the head) from where the soul enters into Shivaloka/Vaikuntaloka/Bramhaloka and becomes light (Ahambramhasami).
296. The 10th door is above the sahastrar chakra and in the form of star and this is the dasham
dwar (10th door). When this opens, you see your own self. (Aapko aaphi ke darshan hothe hai). Akaala purush. I am God. I am Shiva. Shivohum shivohum shiva swaroopam.
297. Some people told me that it is difficult to relax during stress. In fact, deep relaxation and going into deep meditation is very easy. I will teach you how to go into deep samadhi state. When you are in samadhi state, you are very close to God. At this time, your inner mind that has all knowledge of past, present and future, and knows which error of your yours if rectified can give you relief from your suffering. In such state, ask your inner mind for the solution of your present problem. Your inner mind is connected with your guru and you will hear the voice of your guru. I speak the truth that if you follow the solution given at that time, then at that moment itself you shall get liberated from that problem.
298. You have never come on earth alone. Every soul has their spiritual guides. These guides speak to you and this is the voice of your inner mind. As you grow, these evolved souls evolve more and as they evolve and move away, higher evolved souls come and guide you.
299. Your guru also is guiding you every moment, stops you if your are going on a wrong path and guides you on the wrong path through your inner mind voice. If you everyday practice to go into that samadhi state, then you will easily get the guidance of your guides and guru.
300. Command your body and mind to go into deeper relaxations. Your body and mind are ready to listen to your command. Now, as ShivYog sadhaks give command to your body to become healthy. When you repeatedly give these commands to your body then your body automatically starts healing. If you command your mind to function and think in such a manner that liberates your from sufferings, then it will start resolving those unresolved issues.
301. A ShivYog sadhak who masters the self, will have iccha mruthyu (death with will). When he feels it is time to go, he will go into samadhi and sit in sadhana; he will not lie down! Sitting in sadhana he will withdraw his prana and draw it up to the dasham dwar (10th door) and exit his body through there. But for that you have to do sadhana everyday and practice opening the 10 doors everyday, and everyday be in the awareness that you are not this body but the Parabramha, you are the creator and not the helpless, unfortunate or the one that gives pain to others and the awareness that there is no difference between you and others and thus as you seek happiness for yourself you will seek happiness for others also.
302. As the past impressions so the present karma and even when one goes to the guru, the thoughts go along. As I always say never judge a person, but the power of being nonjudgemental will come at that time when the negative psychic impressions are released, until then one will keep judging others, criticize others, find faults in others and continue sharing their karmas too and add on more karmas.
303. Many times i fear and tell my sadhaks, enough now, stop finding faults and criticizing others because this is a moh-maya (attachment/illusion) and it comes into some sadhaks because they feel they are doing seva and develop ego. The moment ego comes the first change that comes within is to start criticizing others and finding faults. They stop tolerating others and then start fights. What was given to them, they drop it there and the wisdom that they received, they now disintegrate it and start speaking something else out of it and call themselves mahagyani (great learned person). Mahagyani because he is eating with forks and spoon or using western toilets. He is doing the same mistakes now also but now with these mistakes comes Namah Shivaya. Namah Shivaya is said out of love but it is used in anger statements also like putting down a phone saying "okay.. namah shivaya.. namah shivaya.. I don't want to talk to you.. namah shivaya!" It is important to understand this that you think the change has come. Even while chanting with the beads "Ram Ram..." there are talks of anger and irritation in between. So, the impurity is still within but now has worn a new outfit and held beads in the hand and continuation with finding faults.
304. You should become like a child. All the five sheaths (kosha) of a child are merged together and every action of the child creates happiness and excitement. Watch the child in your house.
305. A small child came into our ashram and there were many kittens. Someone picked up a kitten and the child very jovially said, "Hold it carefully, don't break it." The child meant do not hurt it but I was watching the face of that child and it still held happiness and excitement even while saying that. This happiness and excitement when you start bringing into your life, then realize that you have progressed spiritually and whatever wisdom and higher deekshas I am wanting to give you, you have become ready to receive it for further sadhana.
306. But when you are talking ill about others, it is like in place of the child you say, "Do you know that the one whom you care about is such a bad person? He intends to hurt you." You have a frowns over your forehead. There is negative energy created now in the bhaava. This means that you have separated from the Anandamaya kosha.
307. The Anandamaya kosha, which is your 5th sheath is attached to the atman (self/soul), which always remains in sat-chit-anand. Next is the gyanamaya kosha, which will have true knowledge or false knowledge. False knowledge is called agyan (ignorance). You think you are a sadhak but if you are a sadhak then where is the anand in your mind.
308. If looking at someone if you have become angry or fearful, then where are you a sadhak? Some look at others and feel insecure, some look at their own family members and feel insecure and becomes angry, where are you a sadhak? You make me understand that it is about knowledge - you are talking of ignorance (smiles). If you have gained knowledge, then you are happy and whomever you talk about there will be love emanating from you. If the other person has 1000 faults and done only 5 good deeds, you will only talk about those five good deeds. If there is ignorance then even if he has done 100 good things and committed two faults, then you will see those two faults itself and try to make it 100.
309. Ask yourself truly if speaking ill of someone creates happiness or negative energy within. It causes irritation, sadness and lowers the energy.
310. So, if gyanmaya kosha is merged with anandmaya kosha, there is only happiness. If manomaya kosha is merged with gyanmaya kosha, then all the thoughts coming in your mind will be happy. Looking at the kitten, the child is becoming happy and when someone picked it, then also the child is happy but with very delicate bhaava says "Do not break..." If you look at his prana, there is happiness, if you look at his body, his face, there also there is happiness and happiness. This is what all Siddhas have said, "Har haal mein khushi". Do not leave the rope of that khushi (happiness).
311. If entire life one has seen bad and thought bad, then all his five sheaths (koshas) are misaligned and body must be with ailments, his life also must be shattered, people must have left him and ran away far from him, and at that time when he looks at his life and reviews it, at that time, he is filled with anger making someone else responsible for his own sufferings when the truth is that he himself created it. His gyanamaya kosha is filled with agyaan and he cannot think right. At that time he does not think what he himself did but he will see only what others did to him. At that time he will never think what all God had given him but will think what all he did not get in life and inability to get those things, and suffers.
312. It is seen that during negative reactions, the chakras close. The dasham dwaar is closed. At that time he does not want to die but nature does it's work. There is a struggle then as nature tries to pull out the prana and he does not want to leave it. He shouts to the doctor to sedate him due to the pain. Whole life he was unconscious and now at the last moment also he wants to become unconscious. Whole life he lived in darkness and in the last moments also wants to remain in darkness. When the prana pulls itself and the ten doors are closed, then it exits through the perineum chakra and he excretes/urinates at that time and the poor soul enters into the bhog yoni because only the soul has left the body; the mind is not dead but alive and it carries all those negative emotions. The prana has withdrawn the mind with it and whenever the mind sees a body, it is ready to throw the prana in it.
313. Mind is attached to gyan (kosha) and in that gyana kosha is filled with agyan - all the negative emotions and karmas of innumerable births. All those emotions now become thousandfold.
314. Now, if there was a body then he would have got another person to make him calm or make him understand or try to help him or make him happy and thus avert from causing any negative action but now there is no body, noone to stop or help. With body one could have wanted to break a television in anger, but may break a small glass and release that negative energy but without a body? Uncontrollably, he shouts in turmoil.
315. The lower astral beings cannot be heard because they are of high frequencies, but a saintly person moving from that place will be able to detect it. So, if the jeeva (soul) gains this wisdom, why will it want to create such miseries for itself? That is why in all religions it is said that committing suicide is the biggest crime. One thinks that one can have peace after putting an end to the body but in fact it only multiples thousandfold. So this whole act is an an of a very big sin. With this tremendous suffering he creates the preth shareer and goes down the realms.
316. In Garud Puran it is mentioned that he is taken to hell beaten and tortured by the devil. In reality, no one beats or hurts anyone. It is his own creation of inflictions and creates for
himself his own hell because now there is no one to help him out and the more he suffers the more the intensity of suffering. This is called hell. At this time all those images come in front of him where he caused trouble during human life and those take the form of scary appearances. There are no forms but his own mind's projections that takes form and now scares him itself.
317. The energies that surround such person during death will be all negative energies. I have experienced this many times with those people who have always lived for themselves, ready to anything for their gains, and when they fall sick and get bedridden, at that time the energies that are around them are of lower astral world waiting to for him to leave his body as they feel he is one amongst them.
318. But those who do sadhana and become pure, who now do not have any insecurity, greed, who lived happily all his life (har haal mein khushi) who are contended and happy and are contended during death knowing that he has experienced all that he wanted to experience and is contended, at that time, the powers that surround him all around will be divine powers.
319. So, heaven and hell are lived on earth itself. Some think that they have suffered all their life and after death can go to heaven and have peace. Your life is a reflection of which dimension you are going to enter after death.
320. If you are very happy, if you are spiritual, if you are blissful, if you are helping, if you trust and believe on God that only good will happen to you, then at the time of death the powers that surround you will be divine powers.
321. Create a belief that "God will always do only good to me and whatever is going to come into my life, I welcome it. I have infinite blessings of God." Why create bhaava of insecurity - "I don't know, there is something wrong somewhere." It will then happen, certainly happen! Because everything is your bhaava and your imagination converts into reality.
322. FORGIVENESS: One who truly forgives is liberated. People say "I forgive" with still resentment inside. Where is the forgiveness. Forgiveness means "you are not the cause of my sorrow but my ignorance is the cause of my sorrows. If I knowingly or unknowingly have asked that bad happen to you, then I ask for forgiveness. I pray to God that everything happens only good with you. I forgive you and at the same time I pray for your well-being." This is forgiveness. This is when you get liberated from those karmic attachments.
323. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE: Remember, whoever has come into your life were there with you in your last life and previous lives also. Why have you come back together again? Because in previous lives you could not resolve those issues. You thought they they had been the cause of your suffering or thought that you had been the cause of their suffering. Whoever comes into your life comes either to give you something or take away something from you. So your very purpose should be to give unconditional love to all you meet.
324. GRATITUDE: Unresolved issue also is nashukrana, meaning one who is thankless. He got everything, got moments of happiness but could not express gratitude. Many people come to me and say "I am very sad and now want to give divorce to my husband as he is so ungrateful." I ask, are you grateful? "What has he ever done to be grateful for?" Tell me truly, in your five years of marriage of 10 years of marriage had he not even given you 5 minutes of happiness? "Why 5 minutes, he had given happiness for many days.." So, have you offered gratitude to that person for those moments or have you forgotten? When you give gratitude you clear the debts (rhinn-mukti). Offer gratitude to all your family members and
don't say "He is supposed to do this!" All those who have come into your life are a part of the soul group.
325. Suddenly Babaji exclaimed with a smile on his face... If you don't want to get into preth/pishaas/bhog yoni and not want to become ants, insects, etc, then learn what I am teaching you or it is your wish. (laughter). Do you want to learn? Then, listen smilingly to what I am saying and don't think "I don't know what all Babaji is talking about." Then in the same line Babaji said... In fact, close to 500 sadhaks here feel I am talking only about them and am revealing their secrets. (laughter) In fact, it is nothing of the sort. Yeh ghar ghar ki kahani hai (laughter) (this is the story of every family) So don't think so. A few even fight with me after the satsang. But I have to give examples. In those examples, what is my bhaava? Kya tumne meri bhais maari hai jo mai chidh aaoo tumse? (laughter) (proverbial - have you hit my buffalo that I should get angry with you?) By the way, I don't keep buffaloes, I keep cows. I am giving these examples so that everyone understands, especially those who are still stuck. Now also some are thinking that Baba does not know how bad so and so in our family is, and if Baba would know he would not give such long talks. (laughter)
326. No one is bad. We see our own reflection in everyone. Depending on our own tendencies we search for praise or insult in others. So it is very important that you resolve the issues with your family members.
327. NONJUDGMENTAL: With judging and criticizing others you not only take that one negative deed from others, but his karma and your karma mixed together now gives birth to thousand other karmas? Do you want all that? So, this is the easiest way to earn bad karmas for yourself - work less, accomplish more! Without much effort, pass a small judgement about others and take on their karmas and add it up to your karmas. Every person has their own soul agenda, their own thoughts, and does according to his sanskaar. Similarly you also are functioning on your own and it is not necessary that what you think, that person also has to think that way. If the other person is not doing the way you do it, it does not mean that he is bad. Think about your own karmas, not theirs.
328. Jesus Christ said that it does not matter what goes into your mouth but what matters is what comes out of your mouth (speak). What you speak about others makes a difference to all your shareers (sheaths) your sanskaras, your sanchit karmas and in all dimensions. So be very careful. It will come through your mouth only after it comes to your mind. In the mind first a picture is created and a negative imagination is created and only after that it comes to your mouth.
329. If only good and sweet words are coming out of your mouth all the time then that means that your mind also has become purified.
330. These steps of forgiveness, unconditional love and gratitude, I have used in the Nachiketa Agni Dhyan meditation; play this CD at home for meditation or even casually and just listening to it while doing your chores will bring impact.
331. After you have followed these steps of forgiveness, unconditional love, gratitude and nonjudgmental with shudh bhavana, then you become a ShivYog sadhak. Then what has a ShivYog sadhak to do is - sadhana, nishkaam seva and sankirtan.
332. If you get an opportunity to do seva, thank God for it and do not become egoistic. Do not say, "See how much seva we do and what did we get in return." Just doing that seva itself has released you of so many sins and received so much grace. And, when you say "what
have I got" and even if you get a medal for it, then all the benefits of seva are destroyed. Thank the Almighty for making you the medium of seva.
333. Many times I have made people experience this to people who come for healing. I asked them to just do seva and just by doing it they have put an end to all their pains.
334. A woman who said she could not even bend and every joint of her body ached came for healing. I told her that healing would be done later, first go and arrange the footwear of people. What difference does it make to me how the footwear were outside but I was looking at the ego within her of superiority complex and this was the reason of her pain and aches. The feeling of rigidity makes one stiff.
335. One sadhak who had learnt various forms of yoga from various yoga schools had a stiff neck. He said he did not know why his neck was stiff. I told him it was because he was rigid in your thoughts. He immediately defended denying it. Consciously you may not be aware but subconsciously the rigidity is there. Acceptance of every situation is needed. As the emotions so the similar type of illness.
336. All confidence is over and no desire to do anything - knees give away with a need for knee replacement.
337. Fear at all times, fear of the unknown - disease of the lungs. If you have ashtma and do pratiprasav rightly and release rightly with the incidence of fear, then when you come back there will be no such thing called asthma. Fear also affects the stomach, will not be able to digest well.
338. Heart blockages are associated with anger.
339. Cancer is due to nonforgiveness and deep resentment.
340. Kidneys are damaged due to the feeling of victim-hood, feeling of being targeted and tricked.
341. So, dear ShivYog sadhaks, you must do sadhana but never bring in ego. Do Seva and be thankful for it. You already sing beautifully, do sankirtan.
342. When you leave your body, you go in front of the guru mandala and ascended masters. This state is beyond the dual states that you had on earth and nothing of human life will matter here as to who is talking bad about you or what is it with a your child or without your child. You are asked what life do you wish to experience next and you decide looking at what you have not done in your past life. "I had experienced wealth all my lives but having it I never shared it with anyone, so now I wish to experience poverty. Or, I wish to learn that lesson and experience how it feels when I become helpless and am not helped. Or, in past lives, I snatched things from others and in this life I wish to experience how it feels when everyone takes away things from me. Or, in my last life I was healthy and did everything for myself. I never paid attention to my sick family members. Now, I wish to experience it now by myself becoming sick."
343. So, you have yourself chosen these life incidents because you wanted to learn a lesson, but after coming here, you got entangled in maya (illusion) and forgot your purpose. Then, you blame others for all incidents and instead of learning lessons, you create more unresolved issues.
344. You say "I am not bearing a child!' whereas you only had decided that you wanted to learn a lesson. You had ego that you cannot have craving and now when you have it, you have to outgrow it.
345. A woman gave birth to an autistic child and came to me and asked why is God is so cruel and what has my child done? I asked her to go in samadhi and take out that index card within your memory, take it out and read it. When she did it, she saw that she was an ordinary girl in a village. There was a temple of the deity of that village. When the prince of that area came to the temple, he saw this girl and fell in love with her and got married to her. The prince was a spiritual person and after staying with his wife for a period of time, said he was now leaving for sadhana after giving the throne and the kingdom to her. He said that he sought his wife's permission to leave without which he cannot leave for his tapas. She gave him permission and looked after the kingdom. Now, the queen developed ego and began boasting that she loved her husband so much and yet her sacrifice was so big that she gave permission to her husband. The prince grew spiritually and when he saw that his wife had developed so much of ego decided that he would be born to her as a sick child and see how much she loves her. If she truly loved him, then she would love him in any condition. Now, he was born to this woman and she used to always cry. She and her husband always fought because autistic children are very hyper. I told her not to keep feeling sad over this as he had come to ask love from her. Now you show how much you love him and how much you can sacrifice.
346. So do not shout, cry and grumble. You must learn a lesson from every incident of your life. If you learn the lesson then you can rewrite your destiny.
347. If you have offered your weakness/karma at your guru's feet and do not take them back, then you have learnt important lessons and now you are ready to rewrite your destiny. But only the supatra (deserving/worthy) will get it and supatra is he whose bhavana is shudh (intention is pure). Anybody with other hidden agenda is hidden and lost in that darkness. Anyone with total purity receive the grace of the ascended masters.
348. The process that is done by nature at the time of death, if a sadhak practices daily during sadhana, then he will go beyond death while living itself.
349. The sadhak should regularly practice the sadhana of bringing the prana to the 9th door and touching the 10th door and coming back down and along with this bring to awareness that he has forgotten himself as a human or gives description of his body or some talk about the family tree. In reality, when you are infinite and existing everywhere, you cannot have any family tree because you were never born and are not going to die, you never came from anywhere and will never go anywhere.
350. From your consciousness, you create your own mind and this mind starts then functioning on it's own and becomes the doer and the sufferer (mann hi kartha mann hi bhogtha) and at that time you start describing yourself as happy and sad.
351. Different siddhas have done various researches on various tantras. For all ShivYog sadhaks I ask for blessing of only one thing - what to experiment for little-little siddhis, why don't you become infinite itself? When you become infinite, when you yourself become the creator of all mantras and tantras, then why need the siddhis of those mantras and tantras?
352. Since eight years of age, I had started my sadhana and mind used to wander in different things and attracted towards different siddhis but in reality when due to my guru's grace, when I got the wisdom that I myself am the infinite, then all the hard work I had done, I
felt was useless. Now, only one hardwork you all have to do is the sadhana of the infinite, the sadhana of Parabramha.
353. Now the question is about the two mantras "Aham Brahmasmi" and "Om Tatvamasi" Now, when I meditated on Aham Brahmasmi that I am Parabramha (God) I started developing ego, so I thought then that meditating on the other mantra "Om Tatvamasi" also means the same but it means "I am That I am". Meditate on this mantra in the caves of your heart a thumb-sized flame that flickers in the heart at all times. When times comes to leave, then the prana starts withdrawing from all parts of the body and merges in this flame. Now, the flame of prana searches for the open door to exit.
354. A ball when thrown up, rises to a certain point, stops, and then is pulled by gravity. That point of stop is when it is not affected by the force of the throw nor the pull of gravity. A ShivYog sadhak should be like that stop point; you should not give attention to siddhis (upward rise) nor give focus on hurting others (falling down).
355. You have to meditate on that nirguna-nirakaar (attribute-less & formless) and when you do this sadhana and wash all your karmas, then all the riches of the world will be at your feet.
356. So it is up to you that you run behind riches and riches keeps running further or merge with the infinite and let all the riches fall at your feet and wait for your command to immediately give you what you speak/ask of.
357. So a ShivYog sadhak does not do sadhana on ida or pingala, but meditates on the sushumna, the sadhana that is near-extinct. The symbolism can be see as Ganga (ida) and Yamuna (pingala) and prominent but Saraswati is extinct/hidden and she moves from this place itself. The confluence of these three rivers is at Allahabad, called Sangam. It is said that those who take a dip in the Sangam are liberated. It means when the flow of cool (ida) and warm (pingala) meet at this point, it becomes neutral (at confluence point) and there is no speed in it now, it is emptiness. Even if you go to the Sangam and see, there is one force of one Ganga river from one side and another force of Yamuna river from another side and where it meets it is neutral. This is that sushumna nadi.
358. If you practice everyday to make your journey through this hidden nadi, then all the granthis (knots) are pierced - the knots are formed by bunches of sanskaras ignorance, ego, resentment, raag-dvesh (attraction-repulsion). These accumulate as three knots - Brahma granthi, Vishnu granthi, Rudra granthi (along the course of sushumna from below to top). The one who has done punya surely meets some saintly person (guru) in his life, who can pierce the Bramha granthi and opens up the channel for the sadhak (to begin his journey). He is blessed by the guru and who remains in the shelter of the guru, will be helped to open up the third granthi, Rudra granthi, after which the sadhak is liberated from the cycle of birth and death. (The second granthi has to be pierced by the sadhak with the efforts and fruits of his own sadhana).
359. These five mantras are the five mahamantras that emerged from the jyotirling swaroop of Lord Shiva:
1. Om. The omkaar. When there was nothing before and when everything was shunya, there was the sound of Om, which is aahat naad (sound produced from a source like drug, vocal, etc). But as you go deep into your heart chakra and when it opens then sadhaks hear this naad, which is the anahat naad (the unstruck sound). The first spandan (vibration) formed the Sri Chakra and when that energy pattern of Sri Chakra started rotating, the Universe was formed. So were you formed with this OM. When you breath do not feel the OM as separate from you but bring the
bhaava during inhalation and exhalation that "This OM is me, myself . I am the anahat naad."
2. Om Tatvamasi.
3. Gayatri Mantra - Aum Bhoor Bhuwah Swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam Bhargo Devasaya Dheemahi Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat. People only recite this mantra but ShivYog says not this way, but bring a bhaava within you. Bring the bhaava that all your five sheaths (kosha) are reciting the Gayatri Mantra because you yourself are the Gayatri Mantra. Now, don't sit and search where are your sheaths. This happens when your awareness is outside, take your awareness within and feel it.
4. Aham Brahmhasami.
5. Om Namah Shivaya.
360. Become a sadhak. Do not carry knowledge already and try to take knowledge. If there is something (own knowledge) then what I am giving you will not be able to receive. So you cannot do sadhana being a buddhi-jeevi (the intelligent), you have to do sadhana being a sadhak.
361. When a soul comes into human birth, it carries the karmas of it's past. It also takes in the father's and mother's karma and it becomes it's karmas, what in English we call as hereditary. The child takes on the father's and mother's sanskaras and thoughts.
362. A woman met me here at the door and her child was very strangely irritated. She asked, "Babaji what happens to my child?" I looked at her and noticed that more than the irritation the child had on it's face, she carried thousand more times more irritation on her face. She asked me, "What does he have?" I replied, "He has you!" So, if you want to see your child peaceful, first you learn to become calm. When you say that the child suddenly becomes troubled, do you remain troubled all 24 hours? Then, the child also becomes troubled sometimes. If you want to see your child healthy, it is important you first become peaceful.
363. Also, I have mentioned that whenever I give deeksha to anyone, then the grace that I have from Lord Mahamruthunjaya, that is, the Sanjeevani Shakti, I connect you all with that power. Your hands are emitting that Sanjeevani Shakti. When the child is sleeping, keep both your hands under the feet of the child and give Sanjeevani by reciting the mantra and bring the bhaava that the child is becoming well. Now, why does the child not become healthy, it is because parents project their bhaava of helplessness and that whether this illness can be cured. The child who has an open aura accepts what you are projecting.
364. There was once a nest of Hawk (a bird of prey) up on a tree and it had laid eggs in the nest. One day one egg fell from the nest and fell through the leaves and thus did not break as it fell on the ground. It tumbled into the eggs of a hen and the hen sat on the eggs to hatch it. After few days, the eggs hatched and the odd hawk also hatched. The little hawk used to also run behind the mother hen as the other chickens ran behind her. It also pecked grains. The little hawk completely forgot about itself that it is an hawk and can fly at great heights in the sky because it never knew it from birth and grew up in this way. Once, the hawk's mother was flying high and suddenly spotted this little hawk and identified it as it's own. It observed that it's little one was moving around in strange manner, pecking worms and grains and doing strange behavior. The hawk came down and told the little hawk, "Child, I am your mother." The hens and it's chickens saw the hawk and ran away and so ran the little hawk. The mother hawk kept saying to the little one, "You are my child. You place is not here on the ground but to fly high." But it kept running and the mother was running behind it. The farmer in whose place the birds lived had a gun and came out and fired a shot at the hawk. It missed
the mother hawk and it flew away. But due to the explosive sound of the gun, the little hawk jerked and instinctively flew up in the sky and flew up high. As it flew, it looked down and saw the chickens moving on the ground. Similar situation is also of a human being. We have infinite powers within us that can create anything. We have the power to heal anything but coming into this world and living in different hen barns and keep doing those things that the society does. The same superstitions, ignorance, etc. Growing up, he comes walking in eating an ice-cream and mother asks who gave him that. He replies that aunty has given it. Mother slaps the child and scold him for eating from that aunty and stating that she is a bad person and could have mixed something in that ice-cream and given. Now, the child is relishing the ice-cream and does not even know that such thing can even happen. He cries and one programing is done to the mind that the aunty can do something bad to him. In reality, that aunty had bought ice-creams for her children also and had bought for him also. One programing is done. Next, the child is playing with his friends and father comes and slaps him hard and shouts at him for playing with the children of servants and that he should play with big people. A new programing has been done that he is superior and others are inferior. Then, he goes to school and brings good marks and shares it with his mother. Mother asks what rank and he says 95 and she insists what rank have you come in the class. He replies second and gets a slap from his mother who asks why not first? Now a programing of jealousy has been created against the person who has come 1st rank. For him not it is that if this person comes 1st, he will get a slap and he feels bad against the one who is coming first. This is the first time he is learning what is jealously. Thus we keep teaching the child the worldly ignorance and make him a chicken, whereas he has the power to fly high. If he has anything mother asks to hide it any keep or someone will take it. He is not taught to hide things from others, when the truth is that there is abundance for everyone in this Universe.
365. If you create so much of divinity within yourself then any soul that comes in your presence will become loving. (Babaji then narrated the story of Angulimal, the story of the saint who asked the wild bear to move aside and it obeys, and also about the cat that gave birth on his lap and about monkeys who share his eatables calmly.) You may find it interesting to read a similar article published on this blog Siddhas and Animals.)
366. Who can snatch anything from you? No one can snatch your good deeds from you but it is your good deeds that protect you.
367. This name of mine that I take is not mine. My robes and how I speak is not my recognition. I am that I am. When I am asked where am I from, I tell them from everywhere. Where are your parents from? I tell them that they too are from everywhere (looking up). When were you born? I tell them I was never born. Where is your ashram? I tell wherever I take ashreya (shelter) that is my ashram. Right now my ashram is in Kurukshetra because I have taken shelter here.
368. In fact, if a whichever place a siddha sits for about a month, all around a new world itself will be created. Because the jyoti (flame) of the divine and Sri Chakra are rotating all th e time and even if I go to a jungle, at least a small village will form. Your introduction also is the same - I am that I am.
369. But, the fact is that you keep saying "I am of high caste." "I belong to so and so." "We are of higher status." "My so and so was a big officer." All this is illusion and attachment to the body.
370. Once I got to to meet a diety of lower realms. In families people create siddhis and this has to be put around someone's neck (passed on to) and thus is given to the children itself. In
south India, some great grandfather had done a siddhi and that was coming down through generations. They had made siddh a deity of lower realm. With this, they could tell with the eyes close who is behind the wall also. People were very impressed and would go to them for checking what is there in their house. He used to point out to small things lying in their houses stating it to be the reason for their miseries and to get it removed. When they used to check coming back home they would be happy to find it true. Once during Pratiprasav sadhana, his friend who was a doctor brought him also to the shivir. During Pratiprasav sadhana if anything is stuck anywhere, it comes out because it gets disturbed as it is a very pure energy. When divine energies are generated, the lower realm beings feel they are doing to die. In reality, it is not death that would happen but even they get transformed/liberated. He started wriggling and when I came out people pointed to me to see what was happening. I went and sat there. That moment he said, "So you have finally come!" I saw that it was not him now but someone else. He continued, "So you think you are very powerful?" I said, "Who is not powerful?" He said, "Okay, you want me to show you? You don't know who I am!" I said, "Why should I know that?" He said, "So you won't understand! I'll show you who I am." He continued threatening me. I meditated on my guru and Bhole Baba. I prayed that I do not know since how many years and generations he is showing juggler's tricks. Please liberate him. He shouted, "What are you doing to me?! You do not know who I am!" I said, "I know who you are but the pity is that you yourself don't know who you are! If you know who you will immediately drop all these petty tricks because you are much much bigger than all this.. Now do not disturbed me. I am praying so that you get liberated." I started my meditation with mantra, from the energies of which he could be released from the karmic ties. He became silent. After a while I asked him is it enough. He shouted, "No, don't stop, don't stop. I pray.. don't stop." There was a sudden transformation and he started weeping loudly, "I do not know for how many generations I was tied up with this mantra. I was stuck in my ego, the fruits of which is this that I received. It was due to ego in my sadhana that I became the god of lower realm. I am very grateful that you are getting me liberated." After a while he said, "I am very very thankful. I am being liberated. Now I can rise to the light." He ascended to light but the doctor's friend's siddhi vanished that day.
371. I am mentioning all this to you because - do not identify yourself so low and cheap. You identity is just one - You are parabrahma, you are light, you are the creator, you were one with that flame which created this universe and after you were created you forgot your identity. Just like the little hawk, who fell among hens. One gun blast did it all. Similarly, in everyone's life some or the other saint (guru) comes and does one blast and from then you start flying in the higher skies.
372. Upanishads says again and again "mann hi kartha mann hi bhogtha". Mind is the creator and mind is the one who experiences." You were creating till now, but that was in ignorance. Now create consciously.
373. Like someone said that his illness in medical science has no cure. His mind has caught that belief. He gets cured with Sanjeevani but then again his mind creates "how can you be well?" The disease reoccurs. Then he does sadhana and gives sanjeevani and gets healed. Then his mind says "this is incurable." You believe only in the Self, that is infinite.
374. Remember, the disease has not come from space into your body. You only had created it, but unknowingly in ignorance... had created karmic debts. Everyone has to pay karmic debts but find out the fasted way of repaying the debts. That fastest way is sadhana - seva - sankirtan. This is the only fastest way.
375. Now leave all this magic and tricks and one who does them. If you look at their face, you will see there is no peace. The one whom you go to for help, just look into his eyes, face and lips. Is there peace in his eyes, face and lips? Because face is the mirror of what is within. When he is not at peace what solution can he give you? Believe in the Self.
376. Sound creates. OM is divine energy and it will create divinity. When you speak ill, it creates asuras (demons). Since so many births, so many demons have been created by speaking bad. Now you have reverse the whole process with the sound of OM that comes from Shiva. This is the mantra that burns your karmas.
377. Other mantras give you benefits but do not take off karmas; the mishap or problem is only postponed. It is just like a bankrupt person takes loan from the bank and feels he has become wealthy. He is not wealthy but he has to repay the loan and on it, the interest also is mounting. These small mantras are just that. You are to burn your karmas.
378. It takes hard work to do sadhana. It had also taken hard work to create karmas, do do bad things, now do some hard work in doing good :) or are you going to ask for quick methods? Wealth in 5 minutes, health in 5 minutes, happy married life in 5 minutes, happy studies in 5 minutes? It cannot happen that way, right? You have to do tapas.
om namah shivaya
This page is intentionally left blank
Art of Ascension
MALAYSIA - ART OF ASCENSION
Shivyog Malaysia Shivir. Art of Dying (ascension ) and Pratiprasav Shivir.
With utmost gratitude to Hema Rajalingam from Malaysia who spent time on taking notes and typing them and sending and special thanks to Jyoti Jatia from Kolkatta who not only took time to make these notes but also sent it with additional description and pictures with her emotions through which the sharing happens to have brightened up with the grace from Babaji. The doer is Baba but thankful to have reached us through these souls. The transcripts from both sadhaks have been merged here with an effort made to keep the transcript in direct speech from Baba as much as possible. Namah Shivaya.
Babaji started with chant 'Om Namo Bhagwate Vasudevay'..... The huge hall was practically full. Babji’s Priceless smile stole everyone’s Hearts !!
1. I promise that I will pray to my Father for you & your full family, for your prosperity, good health, spirituality & everything else. Shiva is very kind, He will Bless all.
2. Babaji said, „Someone asked me have you seen God I want to know for my curiosity‟. I told him, if I say „yes‟ what difference will it make to you? It will make a difference if the God I see I can make you see and make you experience it too, on how blissful Sat Chit Anand is. If I take you there then it is a lot of use to you. You must know the path to reach to Him. If I show you the way and in the satsang is His presence, how do you feel? If I make YOU feel it, it will make a difference.
3. This course is „Art Of Ascension‟. Once you reach a particular level, then you don‟t come back. You visit God everyday; your life will be changed.
4. Block the awareness outside and inside it becomes giant infinite consciousness. We are so busy with outward consciousness that we have drifted away so much from our souls that we can't listen to our inner voice.
5. You must know how to do meditation everyday in front of God, in front of Guru then you will get the answers to all your unanswered questions. We will go very close to God & you‟ll say, „God I am confused, please guide me‟, you will come back with answers. You will have the power to heal every disease.
6. We are all multi-dimensional beings. 7. We come from 5 elements + Guru element & Param Tatwa, the God element. We have 7
bodies, the 7th body only is God consciousness. 8. Some question and answers:
Question: Babaji, my father doesn‟t believe in God, please make him believe in God.
Babaji: The universe is within you. God is the universe, God is within you. You will experience Him. Keep on doing Sadhana & one day your father is going to believe. Only with God's grace I realize that I am Shiva, I am not separate from Him.
Question: How to get happiness?
Babaji: When the utensil is dirty clean it. Detergent is Shiv Yog sadhana. When you are close to Him, there is illumination. Darkness is the accumulated karma. Punya is Light. Move on to Light. It is the easiest & simplest way. You are not born to suffer. In this life you must resolve all the issues of this life & of past lives.
Question: What to do when unknown disease hits our loved ones & prayer doesn't work?"
Babaji: Prayer works instantly. You must learn to connect in fraction of seconds. Log kehte hai ki Bhagwan sunte nahi, mei toh kehta hun tum toh sunate nahi.
Question: Everyone in my family has headache.
Babaji: Believe that you are going to get rid of it, NOW! Today is your last tablet. Feel the headache & tell me..... it's gone.
Question: We have fights in the family.
Babaji: Action is 3% and reaction is 97%. It is in your hands how you want to react, laughingly, jokingly or adversely. You are sadhaks, do not react adversely. Our life should shine. Maza liya karo. (enjoy). Reaction is what & how „I‟ want to react. We have all the powers to change our reaction but we can't change action, we can change reaction.
Question: My lower back bones are degenerating.
Babaji: Everyone doesn't get degeneration. Change your belief system. Only when you believe that in old age degeneration happens, it happens..... release this belief first. Come to the present moment now and tell me where and how much pain is there now. Feel and tell me exactly (Babaji gave healing).... The process of degeneration has stopped now and till the end of your life you will have bones like steel!
Question: How do you heal?
Babaji: I do Shri Vidya Sadhana in front of Maa (Shakti). If I can do it, you can do it. I was also very very ordinary. My Guru initiated me and this is the result. You can do it too.
Question: There is esophageal (food pipe) constriction in a child.
Babaji: Give the mike to the child. Who is bossy? Who scared you? Who are you scared of, mom or dad?
Child : I don‟t know. Lately, I am scared.
Babaji: What happened? What was the incident?
Child: In new school, I am happy but one boy bullies me. He asks me for money.
Babaji: Suppose you have more power than him, then he will be scared of coming near you and all the bad boys will be scared of coming near you and only the good ones will come near you. (Babaji gave healing) Feel that you are receiving the strength that I am giving you. That boy is fading away & you have more power than him. What are you feeling in your chest?
Babaji: I am opening your food pipe so that you can eat nicely. You must exercise after this. Whenever you need me call me, „Babaji I need your help‟ & I will come and scare the bad boys.
Question: "I have arthritis in knees."
Babaji: Sit in sun for 30 minutes (not more) and make paste of cow‟s urine (or water) + fresh mud, apply on both legs. Then wash. Next day use fresh mud. Invoke Sanjeevani and send to the paste and to both the legs while the paste is applied. Regeneration will start. In 11 days you will be healed.
9. Feel happy & confident about the responsibilities that you are carrying. Don‟t feel over burdened. Tell God to give you more & more strength to carry out all your responsibilities.
10. Have you decided „Tum chahte kya ho‟? (what you want). Do you feel confident that you will materialize what ever you want? You are a Shiv Yogi. Feel more and more confident that you can materialize; you can create the life you want to create. No fears, No doubts.
11. Believe from your inner core that your knee will be regenerated, that the process of regeneration has started, the pain has lessened. When the pain has lessened it is proof that regeneration has started instantly. Believe that God is with me & I am regenerating my body.
12. What is the purpose of our life? – To give happiness. 13. Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) was full of festival energy. Hari Raza Aidilfitra celebrations
were on. As soon Babaji sat he said: Every second of your life should be full of celebration. Malaysia is a land of celebration. You are born, when you reincarnate, spread happiness. Chinese new year means experiencing happiness together. In Malaysia there are so many festivals, so many religions. We should celebrate life, and spread happiness to everyone. During these festivals we offer sweet; everyday offer sweet and our life will be sweeter.
14. Celebration :should be the way of our life. Every moment celebrate happiness. Make yourself happy - make every member of your family happy. You must learn the lesson. If you learn this much then my work is over, the shivir is over.
15. But people distribute misery, suffering, sorrow, unhappiness and people receive it too. Stronger gives it to the weaker.
16. Only During Diwali, the whole family sits together and does pooja. Everyday we should celebrate like a festival.
17. Celebration means, spread happiness everyday, every hour, every minute in your life. If you are happy emotionally, you grow spiritually & if you are unhappy emotionally you go down in spirituality too.
18. We are giving happiness to our own self. Create emotion of happiness & grow spiritually. All hurdles & blockages will vanish. Life will become smooth. You will have the „Midas touch‟. What ever you think of will materialize. If you have spiritual power it will give strength to your reality, to your thoughts. If your spiritual powers are missing and then difficult to achieve success.
19. Develop a habit of being happy. Make an agreement with your Soul „I am going to be very very happy‟.
20. Sorrow and misery is due to no happiness. During conversations, one should show happiness, in every action you must be the being of light for others.
21. Knowingly or unknowingly, we create our own destiny. Most people create unknowingly.
22. When you go back God will say, „you are the being of Light, how did you be a being of darkness? Work of darkness is to spread sorrow, fear, gloom, guilt. Then you say, „oh I forgot, I am sorry, give me another chance, I will go back & spread happiness now‟. But as you come again, & again forget & start spreading darkness again.
23. If you spread sorrow then unconsciously you have made an agreement with your Soul that you will be unhappy & nothing will materialize for him & he will be more unhappy.
24. There is a lot in the Universe; learn to tap from the Universe. 25. Karma disappears when you illuminate the incidents in your life. 26. In this shivir, you will experience your many past lives & will review how you left your
body, how you were, how you deviated from the purpose of that life. You have to learn how to resolve those unresolved issues.
27. We have brought with us in this life many many unresolved issues. Happiness will come only if you have resolved ALL issues that you have brought from past lives. God does not want to punish you.
28. You must realize that you are a being of light. If you suffer that means you have not learned any lesson. Any incident can be illuminated by releasing the fear/phobias/negative thoughts. It is all in your hand whether you have the desire to release the fear/negative emotions. You need to ask if you want it to be released.
29. Example: The mother is sad that son is misbehaving. „Why is my son misbehaving? Because I am still behaving foolishly, weak, dependent. So I must develop my spiritual powers, wisdom of detachment & independence. Then anyone who gets darkness near me will become light. She is projecting sorrow and worries on her son. Stop worrying about your children and only project happiness. You must develop wisdom of detachment. Do not create wrong thoughts about your child. Always send them unconditional love.
30. Karma disappears when u illuminate the incident in your life. 31. “I must develop spiritual powers. I must develop wisdom of detachment. I am a being
of light.” Every incident must be resolved. 32. Celebration is Shiv Yog. Philosophy of Shiv Yog is to give love & receive love. You must
have the power to extract & receive love. If one is not giving love, you should have the power to extract it & receive it. Healing will take place. Diseases occur when you don‟t give love, don‟t receive love.A true ShivYogi gives love to everyone. You receive and give love. Stop thinking about past issues, stop complaining. Forget and forgive everyone.
33. Babaji narrated his experience : I loved someone but he didn‟t love me. I felt choked & miserable. Suddenly I feel the pain in my chest. I realized that I must not receive negative messages & I must receive love. I started feeling strength & confident, & I stood up strong. The moment I give love and receive love the strength comes back and the discomfort in the heart disappears. If you don‟t love, guilt will bother you.
34. Every disease is the outcome of lack of love. The guilt in the subconscious mind shows that you are making a mistake.
35. Always receive love and give love. HOW? Give food and receive food. Give gifts and receive gifts.
36. Everyday when you wake in the morning make the affirmation, “I AM GOING TO START WITH GIVING LOVE AND RECEIVE LOVE.”
37. Babaji said every morning Guruma gave him a good smile (Guruma smiled widely.) 38. Smile must be seen in your eyes. Give everyone your loving smile from the bottom of
your heart. Your smile must be felt through your eyes. Look at everyone and smile. Eyes are the ocean of love, they must reflect the love…‟ I really care for you, love you'. What you will feel is wonderful.
39. When Babaji halted the session for breakfast, he asked everyone to practice smiling at everyone through the eyes only and no need to be physical. He said, Everyone must experience doing this in your family and job. Wherever you go the smile should be felt by others. Create feeling of love to all your loved ones….. smile all the time.”
40. Your real identity is Sat-Chit-Anadam. 41. Our purpose in taking human birth is to experience happiness. Find the cause to be
happy. In every seed of my life is celebration. I enjoy every second of my life. If someone says bad things about you, just close your eyes, take light from within and say “I am happy” and do not react, just smile and be happy.
42. Babaji gave an example, today he got late coming for the shivir. He sat in the car & saw the time. I had 2 paths before me: either I sulk and make someone responsible and pounce on them OR I started thinking & feeling happy that how wonderful it will be here to be with all of you. There is no watch where I am staying so I told, "Rajesh, please can you get me 3 watches, one from bedroom, one for drawing room and one for my rest room here.?" Then when I came here I saw that the building is such that it will take me another 5 minutes to get to the 5th floor hall here. So I started thinking how wonderful it will be to spend 9 days with so many people here. I started feeling happy. I brought happiness from within.
43. Always one has 2 paths before him, to choose the path of happiness or the pathway of sorrow. Take a break and see which path are you walking on.
44. The beginning of ascension is give love and accept love even when you are late. 45. In a situation darkness may appear to be more, but illumination will always be there in it
in seed form. Find that seed of light, love & happiness & BE that. I am in no way collecting darkness & sorrow. You will never have any issues with anyone.WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BECOME?
46. I am a being of light. I am Sat-Chit-Anadam. I have lot of energy and enthusiasm. Then in whatever you do, you will get success.
47. You must become the best in whatever you do. Don‟t say I want to be half good. Make sure you are the best in everything you do. If you want to become a tennis player, then visualize yourself getting a gold medal and don‟t say „I just want to win anything‟. Be precise always, aim for the best.
48. One can have 2 things only, love or hatred…. Happiness or sorrow. What are you picking up? Learn to pick light only. You will find so much happiness. What ever you touch will turn into happiness, success…. Midas touch.
49. Be either the best or the worst. No in between. No 2 ways, little happy little sad. Like yesterday the lady said 50-50, I was 50% happy 50% unhappy. I can't heal you till you learn your lesson.
50. Achieve to achieve the absolute, self-realization, nothingness.
51. When u review your life - don‟t hold negativity, release all negativity. You must develop the attitude to remain happy. “I WILL ALWAYS BE HAPPY AND MAKE OTHERS HAPPY.”
52. Your thoughts are controlled by your sanchit karma and psychic impressions. Remove the sanchit karma through sadhana/meditation. Your thoughts and attitude will become positive.
53. Why do we have negative attitude? Due to the sanchit karmas/negative phobias/fears: You must release/remove them. The person becomes healthy and emotion becomes positive when you release.
54. Our thoughts are controlled by Sanchit karmas, engraved belief Systems & psychic impressions. Gyanmai Kosha is controlling your thoughts. Positive thinking can't happen unless you cleanse. Otherwise your attitude & thoughts are bound to become negative. They are like viruses. Once they go, one becomes healthy in emotions, you will think & talk like me.
55. Everyday we will be able to release the negative belief system through our sadhana. I will guide you through the sadhana everyday and you will release all fears/phobias.
56. When you think positive more positive energy will be created in your cells and your life will change forever. If you are creating new live cells, you generate active cells. The real you is totally bliss.
57. Art of ascension means transformation. Your intention behind every gift that you gift others is „I care and I love‟. Your intention is important. Always ask yourself, “What is my intention in my gift or thought or in what I speak?”
58. Husband & wife if they love each other so much, life is full of happiness & vice versa. Previously Husband & wife used to love each other so much. They were living the purpose of their life, loving each other.
59. Babaji told a story about a couple who used to love each there very much. They were very poor. The wife had beautiful hair. Husband used to think it would be so nice if she had a beautiful clip to clip such beautiful hair. Husband had a beautiful watch but did not have a strap on it. Wife used to think how wonderful it would be if he had a strap & could wear that watch which loved. On Christmas, wife thought I will cut & sell my hair and buy my husband the strap. Husband thought I will sell my watch & buy her a clip. When they both came home in the evening, they gifted each other with the clip and the strap. They loved each other so much, they both smiled at each other & hugged. Now, the husband could have fought „you stupid woman, I sold my watch for you, what did you do‟. Wife could have fought with husband too. But they were wonderful and loved each other. How does it make a difference whether husband wears the watch & if wife wears the clip?
60. Don‟t complain about the gift we receive from loved ones that it is not nice. You wanted something else. Why waste money? Always appreciate and give gratitude for all the gifts you receive… don‟t complain.
61. Shambhavi sadhaks give love through their eyes. You will become more powerful healers. The bhoomi dosha of your house will disappear as you do daily sadhana. Sanjeevani shakti will flow in your house with unconditional love.
62. Bring changes in your life. Every act, every action, what ever your logic, should be Love. You want achievement and happiness. Give love and receive love.
63. Babaji said you can ask me questions from 3 aspects: 64. I agree & appreciate what you say with what you say. 65. I agree with what you say but want more elaboration. 66. I don‟t agree with this.
Some question and answers:
Question: How to have good relationships?
Babaji: You don‟t have to judge anyone. Never never never judge a person. Any worse to worse person must be good to some people. What ever you give is what you receive. When you judge a person it's very wrong. Your true identity is Unconditional Love & that‟s all. We don‟t see any person as he is but we see our reflection in them. Never judge a person, only give love. You can get what you want in life if you give people what they want. If you get into the habit of giving Unconditional Love without judgment then you will find that anyone who comes in your aura will love you. Everyone will love you. If you hate or judge then even loving people will hate you. You sow one seed it comes back multiplied by 1000. If you give cooperation, help, charity, money, love, it will come back to you 1000 times multiplied. Babaji said it is my tested experience. Look after deprived children, animals, plants. Be passionate. Every time you earn money you must give little money for charity or help poor chidlren. When you do this your wealth will multiply. Wealth will flow in your life. But not with a business attitude. If you want pain, sorrow, criticism, give that. Put energy in giving best of the best. Unconditional Love. Relationships don‟t last because of expectations. Feel happiness in giving Unconditional Love. You must develop the habit of giving unconditional love and not conditional love (infatuation)
Question was something about destruction and the natural calamities happening.
Babaji: everyone has individual consciousness which goes in the universe & becomes collective consciousness. One religion, one country, one community is seeking destruction of other. Message of destruction goes in collective consciousness. Cosmic consciousness is „nirguna‟ & gives what we ask. If we want change then every individual has to change one self, has to give Unconditional Love. Pray that let everyone be happy. Then that message will go up to Cosmic consciousness. Sarve bhavantu sukhinah. Correct your consciousness to correct collective consciousness. What ever happens I am going to project Unconditional Love through my eyes. Shambhavi will be very very powerful in you. What ever you see & do, only project Unconditional Love through your eyes. Theory of karma is the cause and effect. Outside energy is outside force. It cannot punish you. If you are reacting, then you will cause suffering to yourself. If you are positive then whatever happens around you, it cannot affect you. Example: If natural calamities are happening, you will be saved because you are projecting positivity even though the environment around you is negative. All Shivyogis will be saved if you project positivity during natural disasters.
67. Shiv Yog says no one is a villain. Kans had a sister called Devki. He was very good to her & her husband Vasudev. Kans himself would drive the chariot when Devki went out her husband. Ishan asked me one day, why did God create mischief by doing akashvani that this sister whose chariot you are driving so lovingly, her 8th child will kill you. Kans became a scared brother. But he did not kill the initial children as he was concerned only with the 8th child. Then Ishan asked me why did God do a second akashvani to tell Kans that other Devtas are being born & together with the 8th child of Devki they will kill you? I replied that if these 2 akashvanies would not have happened then Kans would not have died.
68. By mistake if we do bad karma, our accumulated karma has to be released. How? 69. By punishment by learning a lesson.
70. By letting go and resolving the issue. We prefer the second. 71. Kans had done some wrong karma whose effect was that he had to be killed by the son of
his own sister. If he was not made to do further wrong karmas of killing all children of his sister then he could not have been killed, not even by Krishna. So he was made to do these wrong karmas, then he was punished & killed. If Kans‟s inner wisdom had told him, oh! It's ok, everyone has to die, cause can be anything, illness, natural calamity…truth is that I have to do die one day. I must live in the present moment, full of celebration, in happiness, then illumination would have surrounded him & Krishna would have been & been his friend.
72. I must live in the present moment, it has to be blissful. We punish ourselves. No one could have destroyed Kans.
73. You have created the cause & nature will give incidents… either you resolve the issues, learn the lessons or get punished. If you learn the lessons then the person who is ready to destroy you becomes your friend. Send Sanjeevani daily to your enemy, he becomes your friend.
74. Always 2 choices are put before you: Destruction and Happiness. 75. Babaji told us a story: in one of his past lives, a man killed a horse. Nature said that in
your next life you will have to look after several 100s of horses. He had not done many punyas also in that life so in the next life he was born very poor but had one horse. He loved that horse & used to feed & look after it. One day a self realized saint came to his house & asked for food. They barely had any food for themselves but what ever they had they gave it to the saint. It was a good punya karma. The saint saw with his wisdom that the destiny of this couple can change. Although saints can see but they are not allowed to tell very clearly as it effects/interferes with the destiny of the people. So indirectly saint tried to help them out of their poverty. He told them, you have given me food, now give me dakshina. Couple cried because they didn‟t have any money. So the saint looked at the horse whom the couple used to love very much and said, "Okay, sell your horse &
give me dakshina." Their destiny was that they were to look after 100s of horses which would have taken them many life times. The saint wanted to break that cycle of their karma. So he said, you can sell the horse & give me dakshina. Wisdom prevailed (the punya karma of feeding the true saint had brought to them this wisdom) so they sold the horse & gave all the money the saint. Saint said give me a penny only & gave the advice that never use this money that you get from selling horses for yourself ever. Use it only for a good cause. & secondly when ever you receive a horse, sell it immediately, never keep with you. Saint was teaching them detachment to horse, which was carry forward karma of their past life. So the couple thought what to do with this money, since the saint had taken one penny only. They started a small school & started teaching the village children. The villagers thought they are such nice people, they are spending all their money on our children so we must repay them they love horses so they we must gift them with a horse. Couple remembered what the saint had them & immediately sold that horse. With that money they made roof over the school & got more kids in the school. Villagers felt more compassion for the couple that they are spending all their money for our kids so they started looking after the couple well, making food for them etc. There are saint who have no money but have millions. If they say 1 word, money will shower. Money is around them but they are outside money. They can do all they want to do. How does it matter if there is no money in their own pocket? So, the landlord of the couple thought they are such nice people & he gifted them with 5 horses. Their destiny remains the same, „no money & take care of horses‟. They sold those 5 horses & made a big beautiful school for the children. Villagers were very impressed & in turn made a house for them. Enjoying prosperity is important rather than clinging & holding on to it. Another man gifted them 100 horses. He sold them all & his karma of cause & effect got over. You can transmute energy. He made so many schools & lived the life of a wise prosperous man.
76. Nature is bound to influence the mind according to your karma. No suffering or injury can come to you until & unless by illusion you start creating suffering for yourself. Mann hi karta, mann hi bhogta. YOU started thinking & behaving in that manner. Mind projects & we get scared of it & then react adversely, then we become eligible to suffer. Self has to create the suffering.
77. Dormant karmas has to become alive. Nourishment has to be given to it i.e. further more paap karmas. Everyone is given 2 choices.
78. ShivYog means „knowingness‟. I don‟t pick up anything unknowingly or ignorantly. I have the power to choose consciously. Learn to choose what you want to choose. Choose & live your life the way you want it.
79. Kato Upanishad has given the wisdom of Art of Dying. There is no such thing called „death‟. It is all illusion. Nachiketa‟s father did ‟Vishva Vijeyta Yagya‟ in which he had to donate everything that belonged to him. Nachiketa saw that his father‟s intentions were not good. He saw his father giving poor Brahmins old sick cows in the name of charity. Looking after these cows would have been more of liability and they didn't give milk either. He told his father, I belong to you too, whom will you donate me to? Father got irritated & told him, go I give you to Yama. Nachiketa said, thank you I am going. He went to Yama but Yama was out was 3 days. So he stood outside his door for 3 days without food & water. When Yama returned & saw this boy waiting like this, he said you can ask me for 3 boons in compensation for the 3 days of waiting.
80. In deep emotion what ever you think or say, you get into a deep agreement with your soul. Every second you are getting into agreement with your soul. Realize that in the past too you entered into agreements with which are still valid until you cancel them.
81. E.g. if you say casually, „I am mad‟… you are bound to go to asylum, become mad, either in this life or any other life; until you cancel them.
82. Soul is the source of life. Mind is the builder. Body is the upbhogta. 83. Whatever you seek, the soul is ready to give. According to the incidents in your life, the
mind starts creating it. 84. I hold 100% responsibility for whatever is happening in my life. Unknowingly I had
entered in some agreement with my soul and that has to come in my life. 85. Re-write agreements of your life script. You have learnt your lessons. Make your life
purposeful. Learn every lesson and give as much love to everyone, to as many people as you can. Life will become more and more purposeful.
86. Love and complaining can't go together. Complaints can only come from sorrow, hatred, anger.
87. Just give love as much as you can. Don‟t segregate. It changed my life. I started living in a state of bliss, turiya.
88. In any state where there are differences, close your eyes, dive in and bring out light and love. Make this the purpose of your life. Send them all love of God. Heal their life. Healing is giving and receiving love. Healing is love. When I heal people and they get healed, they send me love. It is my soul‟s agreement. Then flow happens. It is happening on its own. I meditate a lot, drink a lot of water. Every second love, every incident I love, every place. I love everything. It is the best agreement with soul.
89. During your living time reach high consciousness so that you are not scared of death. 90. The third dimension law is that this body must be hungry, thirsty, must excrete, must get
nourishment of water and food. It can take from environment, excrete in atmosphere. 91. Mrityu par vijay pao (Conquer death). Rise much above body consciousness. Vibrate at
God consciousness. 92. Katho-upanishad teachings: Whatever you do have pure intentions. You can never get
victory if intention is impure. You enter into soul agreement if you have any emotional feelings.
93. Before death teaches us, learn the Sadhana so that you can enter that dimension of Yama, then Yama will respect you and will ask you „what can I do for you?‟
94. Yama promised Nachiketa the boons for having waited 3 days at his door step. 95. Bade Bhagya manush tann paava. Through the body you can attain Shiva consciousness,
enter into God consciousness. 96. I can receive this physical body from mother and father, pitrus (ancestors) only. So the
first debt is to mother and father, pitrus, whether they are good, bad or ugly. First gratitude is to parents. First offering is at their feet, you be happy.
97. So the first boon Nachiketa asked was - `Let my father receive peace of mind. When he meets me again, let him have love for me and forgive me. All unresolved issues to be resolved.' The second boon he asked - `I see everyone on planet earth unhappy, sick, and old but in heaven noone is unhappy, sick or old. Give me the wisdom of this.' So Yama gave him sacred fire of wisdom „Nachiketa Agni‟, told him how to prepare havan kunda, three steps of ahuti which will burn our impurities.
98. First step is Gratitude. Whenever anyone comes in our life, we receive something. Nice words, food, feelings, anything good. In return we never offer gratitude. We take for granted and get into debt because we have not offered gratitude. Then we get into hatred. One who follows gratitude is in heaven. One who in non-gratitude & complaining is in hell.
99. When we were born, our parents did look after us; 9 months in the womb, 24 hours, she fed you part of her blood and flesh. Do you have gratitude? You may feel now that she is very foolish and bad.
100. Without gratitude, you are in third dimension, in hell. You would suffer, get old, fall sick. You are stuck there. If you have emotions of gratitude, you have conquered miseries of life. The more gratitude you offer, the more your pathways open to receive more and more. Develop habit of gratitude.
101. Go deep in the clouds of grudges and remove them. Remember and feel the happiness you felt sometime and hold on to those moments.
102. Have you offered gratitude to God? How much He has given you, but you complain for the little that He has not given you.
103. Have you offered gratitude to your mother and father? How much you have shared? Throw away complaints? Gratitude to God, to parents, to all who come in your life. You came empty handed. Keep on sending gratitude then the `kripa ka marg' (path of grace) opens up.
104. The second step is forgiveness. In the third dimension most people are living in a state of non-forgiveness. Remember destiny is created by us, nature needs someone to complete the wheel of cause and effect. Understand that no one is responsible but me. I created. I forgive you. Anyone who forgives starts vibrating, goes up and one who can't go up, goes to lowest levels, suffering comes. When we forgive suffering disappears. I have to show light to the mind.
105. The third is to give Unconditional Love through eyes only. Matru-pitru rrin mukti (freedom from debts of parents).
106. Follow the above 3 steps of gratitude, forgiveness and unconditional love, your life is heaven.
107. Sound therapy is that one rhythm can do healing, another rhythm can do destruction. Music of these days give wrong messages into the subconscious mind of children.
108. Chanting is praising, gratitude, Unconditional Love. Anything opposite to this is wrong. Be very, very careful what type of songs you and your children listen to.
109. If you want to increase the energy index of your home, play chants. By offering gratitude, Unconditional Love the energy level index of prosperity, education, relationships goes up considerably. Play the Mahamruthunjay beej mantra. Play subtly. It attracts success, peace and spirituality.
110. In your home, the energy should be powerful and peaceful. Play the CD and all family members chant loudly with me and dance. By dancing, all negative psychic impressions in the muscles get released. Sing and sway daily. You can go into very deep meditation after chanting.
111. Then Babaji sang „Krishna Govind Govind Gopala‟. He explained that this chant has emotions of praise and gratitude for the Lord. When you sit together in family you must praise Divinity. Break the bad habit of criticizing and complaining when you sit together. Sing very melodiously.
112. It is very easy to send love to the one who loves you, but send Unconditional Love to those who don‟t love you, to your enemy. They will become your friend and will tell you that I was bothering you unnecessarily.
113. Every incident was created by your soul to resolve the unresolved issues which can be resolved ONLY if raised again in your consciousness. Don‟t hold anyone responsible for
any incidents. I must forgive everyone. Others are only instrumental. All miseries will disappear from your life.
114. If you don‟t agree with these three steps of gratitude, forgiveness, and unconditional love, you are blocked. Please practice these.
115. Nachiketa‟s third boon: He asked Yama if there was life beyond death and that he wanted to know the reality of death. Yama was perturbed by this question. Even Devtas didn't know this and so Yama asked him not to ask about this, but instead promised to shower him with various abundant boons. Nachiketa said that he was grateful for Yama's generosity but said that however long his age might be stretched to, one day he has to die. He said that if death has to come, then he must know death. Does death exist? What happens to a person when he dies? Yama was perturbed because in truth there is no death. You will always remain. You are pure consciousness and pure consciousness always remains. We are all beings of light. We come from infinite dimensions.
116. If people come to know the secret of death then Yama‟s existence will not remain. Yama is an illusion. Hell and heaven are mental states. They are not places.
117. There are 7 layers. There is a world outside. There is a world inside. You are not living in the universe, but the universe is living inside you. We are made up of 7 elements from 7 lokas - the 7 dimensions.
118. Bhoo Loka - Here the Earth element is stronger than other elements. Prithvi Linga is the seed of all other 4 elements too – water, fire, air, space.
119. Bhoorva Loka, Pitru Lok - Here the Water element is stronger than other elements which are all in dormant form.
120. Swarg Loka - After death, one will enjoy with Indra but once the punyas are over has to return to earth.
121. Meher Loka - Air element is stronger here. Marut ganna is vayu. Body is made up of air. 122. Jana Loka - Sky element is predominant and all the other bodies are in the seed form. 123. Siddha Loka 124. Shiva Loka 125. Everything is merging with everything. Everyone is connected to Swarga Loka, Meher
Loka, Jana Loka; to all Lokas. Indra was a Human Being. He is harvesting, spending his punyas (good karmas). Once it is over he is sent back to earth to find the truth. Everyone has come here to find the truth of death. Then it becomes the „Art of Ascension‟ for him, then he will cross all the 5 dimension lokas & enter the siddha loka. The consciousness which reaches there doesn‟t have to come back here again, No punrapi janam punarapi maran for him.
126. Surrender to God, to Guru so that you don‟t have to forcibly return here. It will then be your wish if you want to help humanity you may incarnate.
127. Bhoo Loka, Vaikunth Loka, Shiva Loka are all one, it's a state. Every state is within you just like the seed is hidden in the tree & the tree is hidden in the seed, all the lokas are hidden within you.
128. At higher and higher levels or dimensions, time slows down. 129. We are all multidimensional being. You exist here here also up there, but you are not
aware, exactly as you are not aware of your organs and your five subtle bodies. 130. At death, the astral body leaves the physical body and goes to the higher self. Jeevatma
and the higher self merge. There the Jeevatma realizes that while I was in the body it was so easy to choose the right things and ascend. Now I know the truth but now I cannot go back to my body and now my higher self is stuck at lower levels.
131. You plant a seed it becomes a tree & bears fruit. Tree is hidden in the seed. Similarly every jeeva is sakar roop (form), they have Shiva, sagunna & sakar (qualities & form) hidden & in the sagunn sakar is nirgunna Nirakar (Without qualities & fornless).
132. Your characteristics tamo, rajo, satto is sagunn saakar. 133. Panch bhootas (5 elements) are hidden in you, they made your physical body. In it is
hidden the nirgunns Nirakar, Guru tatwa, Parabrahma Shiva. 134. Saguna saakar is Shiv, it has both saguna & nirguna form. 135. Saguna is Shiva form with snake, moon & Ganga. 136. Baba sang, "Shivyogi matwala mera Shiv yogi matwala. Aankh se nikle jwala mera Shiv
yogi matwala. Piye zahar ka pyala mera Shiv yogi matwala." 137. That is the sagunn, you can describe what Shiva looks like. Shiva is shoonya. Because we
are used to saguna sakar, so he created a form. Within him is a seed of Nirguna Nirakar. Nirguna Nirakar is the Shiva Linga roop. Within in every Human Being is both saguna saakar & linga roop prana shareera (aura) that is pre-dominant.
138. Supercausal body „anadmaya kosha‟ is very bright light, Nirguna Nirakar. This is what you are. This wisdom Nachiketa received from the God of Death.
139. Even as Human Being, male has seed of female & female has seed of male. One can't be 100% male or 100% female.
140. In saakar, Nirakar is hidden. You have to unfold that Nirakar. 141. Science says body is made up of cells; cells are made of atoms. Consolidated it will make
up 0.01% of your body form. 142. 99.99% is Nirakar, empty space in you. 143. Saakar is hidden in Nirakar & Nirakar is hidden in saakar. 144. Yama says, "You will go higher than me, how can I tell you this secret?" One who knows
this can ascend to infinite levels. Nachiketa replied, "Don‟t give me pralobhan ( Maya‟s attractions ). I want to know the truth." Jo mann ko lubhaye woh nahin chahiye , param satya ka gyan chahiye ( I don‟t want what pleases the mind but I want the knowledge of the ultimate truth).
145. Shreya means – the best. „Preya‟ means – what I like of my vasana may not be for my ultimate good but I like it, so I go & have it. This applies to any bad habits too.
146. Nachiketa says the same to Yamaraj: "you are giving me what my 5 senses are going to enjoy, i.e. the „preya‟. But I know that beyond the 5 senses there is something, I want that. I am seeking that which is for my ultimate good, not the „preya‟ which every man is searching for. If I choose „shreya‟ then through out my life I will get „shreya‟. I am looking for the „shreshtha‟ (the very best). You will give me 1 boon now but if I get „shreshtha‟ now, I can get what I want always. You have promised me so you will have to give me what I ask for. The Art of Dying‟ is „Art of Ascension‟. After a lot of Sadhana Maharishis gathered this wisdom. You give it to me now."
147. So, Yama had to give it to him: 1st thing he learnt was that death is an illusion. There is no such thing as death. Noone dies. Learn how you can reach God, reach the Infinite. „Yog‟ is merging with the infinite. When the process of merging starts you find that you are unfolding yourself & you are emerging in infinite. „Shivoham‟. I am Shiva. Shivoham Shivoham
Shiva swaroopam. Nityoham shuddhoham buddhoham muktoham. Om Namah Shivaya. 148. Everyone has death experience and once they return to the body they are not the same
person. 149. Babaji told us his near death experience: I called up Guru Maa and told her that I am
dying. I experienced the route, the pathway, I realized my blockages but I was stuck there, struggling. I went up, my guru was there. He told me how to meditate, he gave me lots of divine messages and knowledge. Grace showered on me. Work was assigned to me. Then I started teaching you all. Do deep sadhanas, death experience is very scary. I got scared. Learn to ascend and reach higher levels.
150. You have written your own life script, you planned every incident of your life to learn lessons. Learn the lessons then you can change the incidents of your life, and then you can create life the way you want to live.
151. You have come here to learn the wisdom of „yourself‟, instead you are busy learning outside. But who is learning? Who is that „I‟? You define „I‟ as, „I am a Dr‟…………….define that „I‟. We do not know WHO is the doctor.
152. When you leave this body & go, we will be sent back, to go back and come back with the wisdom of Param tatwa. Real truth is the wisdom of „self‟. Enjoy the world, enjoy life but keep moving towards knowingness.
153. „Who am I‟? „Where have I come from‟? „What is the purpose of my coming?‟ „What do I need to do‟?
154. An angry man is an extrovert projecting outside only, using 4% of the mind only. It is like the tip of the iceberg only. Your conscious mind is much beyond your „conscious „mind + subconscious mind‟. Behind the 4% conscious mind is 96% subconscious mind and behind the 96% subconscious mind is the vast conscious. That „Chiti‟ gives birth to universe, „Aham Bramhasmi‟. Go beyond the mind, have access to your „Chiti‟ & consciousness, then you realize that you are creator, „Aham Bramhasmi‟. Shivoham Shivoham.
155. „Param Satya‟ is a state of experience. Once you experience then you will know. Atma gyan ka prakash mann ke andar failtha hai toh anubhuti hoti hai (when the illumination of self realization spreads in the mind then one experiences).
156. Guru woh agni hai joh „MAI‟ ko jala deti hai (Guru is that fire which burns the ego). One who wants to keep his „mai‟ (ego) don‟t go near Guru. Guru will burn the ego. „Mai‟ Bhagwan se dur karti hai (ego distances you from God). God is the tree.
157. Ego makes me drift away from the Soul, from goal. What is ego? That : „I produced these children‟. „I brought them up‟. „I got them married‟. Where did YOU do anything? Woh apne bhgya mein likha ke aaya hai toh education lega. (he has come to earth with education written in his fate and so he gets the education. Karta Woh, karvata Woh. Main Kaun hoon? (God does and God only gets it done. Who am I?) I am not the doer. If tomorrow children are not looking after you then also you are only responsible for it.
158. Root cause is ego. Where is the „I am‟? „mai‟ nahi hai toh atma trupti ho jati hai (if „I‟ is not there then there is soul contentment).
159. God is the food and God is the consumer. He took food in the form of „YOU‟ & put in „YOU‟ (stomach). Mai toh ek sevak, nimitt anubhav hoon (I am only a devotee, I am only an instrumental in the experience).
160. Tu hi tu, tu hi sab kuch – yeh bhaav hoti hai toh izzat, beizzat kuch nahi. Moorkh agyani bolta hai ki meri beizzati ki. Jeevan ko safal karna hai toh „mai‟ ko hata doh. Tum nahi honge toh bhi tumhare bacche shadi karenge, ghar banayenge. Kanhi bhi tumhari ‟mai‟ na ho. Dur se nazaara dekhna hai toh ‚ ‟mai‟ khatam ho jayegi. 'Mai' khatam hogi tabhi tum anant honge. (If you think "Everything is You (God) and only You, then there would be nothing called respect or insult. A ignorant fool says „I was insulted‟. If you want to have a successful life, remove „I‟ from your life. Even if you are no more, your children
will still get married, they will make their home. Your „I‟ should not be anywhere. Watch as a witness from a distance then your „I‟ will end. When your „I‟ ends you will become infinite).
161. Finish ego, the „I‟. Ego has many definitions. „I am the one doing everything‟. You are not doing anything. „HE‟ is doing everything.
162. Babaji gave an example to explain this point: A lizard was invited to a wedding. She said, 'I can't come because I am holding this roof.'
163. The day your eyes will close, no one will keep you in the house even for one hour. Till the time you are living, figure out how can you be loving and affectionate. I can spread so much love and happiness. "God! Make me an instrument in spreading your light. Whatever is happening with me, I must learn the lessons; learn & move on to the next class." Consciousness will rise. Do not get your „I‟ into it. „I‟ pulls you down. Person comes down from higher class to lower class (e.g. from 5th to 4th class). This is the play of consciousness. Every incident teaches us some lesson. Don‟t get stuck in it. Hogi Ya toh urdvagati Ya toh adhogati (either you fill ascend or you will descend). There is no stagnancy. You don‟t remain in the same place. Either there is a rise or fall.
164. Food gets digested on it's own by some power. It is then turned into nourishment and circulated in the whole body. Waste is excreted by some Shakti (power) who is doing it all. Intake and exhalation of breath too. HE (God) is doing everything. Children came on their own were brought up on their own. HE is the doer. Where have I done anything? „I‟ - the agyani moorkh (ignorant fool). Do not bring in „I‟ ever. I don‟t know what is going to happen next so how do plan the future? Be in the happiness (of present) in surrender.
165. We have all come from that light, Jyotirlinga, nothingness, not an iota of ego is there. In „I am That‟, „I‟ is still there so that level of infinity will not be there. If you are nothing, then tum mahan se bhi mahan ho gaye (you have become greater than the greatest). Kuch ban gaye toh chuha-chuhi ka khel hai (If you become something then it is the game of rats) Eg: Suppose you came to Malaysia for a holiday, liked it, can you take all the credit for Malaysia being so good?
166. The day the false ego disappears you get the power to create. 167. If you have ego, nature will say, 'Okay, since you have done all the things so far, you do
the rest of the things now, why should I do?' 168. All ego is false, with ego, you are drifting away from your Soul, from God. Learn to
witness. 169. Dukh hai toh bhaav rakho: "Tune hi paida kiya, Tum hi dukhi" (If there is suffering know
that you have only created it all) Learn the lessons then change your path. You can tell God, I have learnt my lesson now change the channel. You can change your life‟s pattern with a remote, it is that easy.
170. Swad-beswad mein anna ka kabhi niradar nahi karna. Devi Maa rooth jati hai. (In taste or tastelessness do not ever insult the food, the Mother is offended) Have gratitude. The Gurus who take bhiksha (alms) never say that „this food is not tasty, how have you made the food without taste‟. Only the ignorant will talk like this. Joh khana sir-mathe par rakh kar khate hai woh khana sharir mei lagta hai (Those who respect the food have it gets its nourishment to the body.
171. When you love somebody the most, you start speaking that language (Hindi, Punjabi, Marwari, etc). Ishanji said when Kavita is angry or excited she starts speaking Punjabi.
172. Earth element has lots of ego. Eg: A rock doesn't change it's shape easily. But water flows and takes the shape of the vessel it which it is poured into.
173. Fire flows all over, becoming more & more subtle. Elements become more and more subtle.
174. Wind – one cannot see but can only feel. 175. Sky/Ether – is most powerful. Shoonya. Ether is Akash.
176. Whatever you have done, never say, „I have done‟. Everything is „THAT SOMEONE‟ who is doing, why do YOU want to take the credit? I am flowing in that infinity. The day I have minimal ego it will be very easy for me to materialize whatever I want. When I am ego-less my intention is pure and I am one with God.
177. Nachiketa asks “Why in heaven all are happy and in good health and on Earth people are unhappy and unwell?” Yama replies “With gratitude, the ego disappears. HE is the one who is controlling the whole body & mind.”
178. Babaji said (pointing towards himself) “I was just a seeker & I sought. God made me work and deliver. I offer gratitude to HIM.”
179. If you learn a lesson from anyone either laughing or in a tough way offer gratitude, "Tera lakh lakh shukar hai" (Gratitude to you lakhs of time). When you offer gratitude the ego disappears, spiritual cord opens up.
180. Ego is ego may it be any type. Ego disappears with offering gratitude. Always say thank you, thank you, thank you.
181. Forgiveness – every person cannot be like you, or as lucky or knowledgeable as you. Uska karam, uski soch, uske saath hai. (His karma, his thought, his soul agenda is with him.) A mango is a mango and a lime is a lime. Mango cannot be a lychee. God has made everyone differently so stop comparing yourself with others. Everyone is different. Learn to accept everyone the way they are. Everyone lives in different environments.
182. Ask yourself 'Am I learning my lessons & moving on the right path?' Do not look for answers outside. That becomes the root cause of misery. Never judge a person. Accept everyone the way they are. Forgiving makes it much easier. 'I own 100% responsibility for whatever is happening to me, because I am the one who has created it.'
183. 'I am the creation of God so everyone else is also loving, divine, creation of God. Then I can shower unconditional love.'
184. Follow these 3 steps (Gratitude, Forgiveness, Unconditional Love) and you will find miseries disappear from your life. Opposite to all these 3, causes miseries, diseases are bound to come.
185. Ego, „I‟, should not remain. We take responsibility and not the credit. karma karna, phal ki iccha nahi karna, apne aap raste khulne lagenge (Do karmas but do not desire the results and automatically your paths will open up). Be one with HIM. Merge with Him, then you become invincible, powerful & can accomplish whatever you want to. Illuminate this whole planet with your unconditional love.
186. Love: One loves me and I reciprocate. Unconditional Love: loving everyone becomes part of my nature. Just as nature of Sun is to shine, nature of Human Being is to radiate Unconditional Love. It is his behavior, his way of life. With everyone he is like that. Unconditional Love has become his nature.
187. Unconditional Love is your real power, that you develop Unconditional Love. You can be firm at times. In profession there is dharma. Unconditional Love does not mean slackness. Discipline has to be maintained but be full of Unconditional Love.
188. Love is different and infatuation and attachment is different. That love becomes conditional.
189. Everyone is responsible for every incident in their lives. Everyone perceives everything according to his karma. Our job is not to convince him otherwise. Our job is ONLY the 3 steps : Gratitude, Forgiveness, Unconditional Love.
190. Convincing the other means strengthening my ego & molding his ego according to my ego. It is not correct.
191. Sabse bada mandir yeh shareer hai. Go in this. Dukh kahe ko hoye? Sukh mei simiran kare toh dukh kahe ko hoye?? (The biggest temple is this body. Go in this. Why should there be unhappiness? If you remember God during happiness, why should there be unhappiness at all?)
192. If you have learnt that you have made a mistake and done injustice to someone, send them Sanjeevani. It will make a bridge between you and them. Apologize and talk to them asking for forgiveness. Send Sanjeevani for few days. Light and illumination will come. Karmas will neutralize & you will be disconnected from the karmic bondage.
193. A question and answer: 194. Question: I had one abortion and feel guilty. I have Hypothyroidism. 195. Babaji: Abortion is a sin and the feeling of guilt is a sin too. If you feel guilty then it turns
into punishment. Invoke Sanjeevani and send to that soul. Tell the soul that you were helpless and weak. Send light, Unconditional Love and ask the soul for forgiveness. You will get the message that the soul has forgiven you. Then healing of your hypothyroidism will happen fast as the root cause is now eliminated.
196. Ignorance of past is darkness. You made mistakes. Realization that you have done something wrong means your consciousness has risen and illumination has come. Some percentage of negative karma dissolves and purifies to some extent. After that ask for forgiveness but then don‟t make the same mistake. If you have been forgiven once then the next time punishment is much more. Not God but your own consciousness punishes you.
197. You must spend 2 hours daily merging with God. He is very kind, He is the doer. Never say „I am doing‟. Offer gratitude to Guru and Shiva.
198. During this shivir you will be experiencing many interesting phenomenons and you will know a lot about your own self, your infinite powers and out of body experience.
199. Babaji narrated his first two out of body experiences: 200. I was studying and staying alone in a haveli (old family house). I saw picture of Divine
Mother like Bengali Durga Maa‟s face smiling. I started floating up and suddenly got scared and thought to myself 'What if I fall down?" ..... and I came back into my body.
201. Second experience: I saw myself sitting in front of me. I moved around in the room and saw that I am sitting in meditation posture and yet am moving around. Then I went to another room and could still see my body sitting meditating. That day I started realizing more and more truths about myself. I started astral traveling. I would think of a place and be there. I could clearly see myself sitting in the other room too. So, I could move out of body and be anywhere.
202. On dying, one sees his relatives are crying. He goes up to them and says, 'I am here, why are you crying?' But they can't see him. This is the proof that body dies but you remain alive.
203. Babaji elaborated this point with an example: One man was running. He saw a lorry coming. He ran across the road and kept running and then crossed a fence in front of him without even jumping over it and thought 'Thank God I am saved. But when he turned back and saw, he saw his body was hit by the truck and bleeding. The body dies but the mind remains alive. That subtle body becomes the astral body moving from one life to other, to another, to another… another….another…
204. Another example: In an air raid one bomb blasted near man‟s house. He jumped up with the explosion and he found that he had jumped as high as 2nd floor but when he looked down, he saw his body lying down was bleeding. When out of the body there was no pain. He entered back into his body and immediately experienced a lot of anxiety and pain. He got help and was healed. Later he narrated this experience.
205. We all move out the body every night and go to another astral world. Dreams show that you have moved to that astral world through an etheric silver cord. Navel is important. The umbilical cord is cut at birth but an etheric cord connects the child to his mother.
206. The physical body has a silver cord connecting to 5 bodies. 207. Death vs sleep: At death the silver cord is broken so the astral body can't re-enter the
physical body. Mind is alive according to belief systems in Gyanmai kosha. Those with
the ignorant belief systems are stuck. If no issues are left then all subtle bodies merge with soul and the mind ceases to exist and atma-sakshatkar (self realization) happens. But till every issue is resolved the atma is stuck in subtle bodies and is called „Jeevatma‟.
208. The soul decides the parents, religion, country where his/her learning lessons are appropriate and he can learn his lessons. It enters the mother's womb, grows and in 9 months is born. In astral body of the foetus, the mind is alive 100% from the time of conception. At death the mind is fully alive. If it is purified then it will merge with subtle bodies of higher frequency and vibrate at higher frequency, causal body. Supercausal body is the divine being.
209. Mind with unresolved issues, ingratitude, non-forgiveness enters in lower realms and remains as ghosts.
210. Self-realized souls become ascended Gurus and are omnipresent in the universe. 211. The foetus has more power than you. It is clairvoyant, clairaudient, and kinesthetic.
Whatever the mother sees, hears, feels emotionally, the foetus experiences it all. 212. One girl used to get unexplained bodyache. In Prati Prasav sadhana she saw herself in the
womb. She loved her brother and took pride that he was her brother. She loved her mother too but was scared of her father as her mother was scared of him. The father used to scold the brother and this girl in the womb used to feel very bad about it. Even a 1-day old child knows and listens to whatever you are thinking. Their mind is fully grown. One day the brother was playing and had not done his home work. The father got very angry and was about to hit the brother. In a reflex, this girl in the womb jerked back to defend herself which created so much stress that she recovered this pain after she grew up and was married. In the Prati Prasav sadhana, she released it. We must release all traumas of womb and birth.
213. Cycle is from foetus to birth - Birth to childhood. Unwanted experiences stored in the human being have to be released.
214. When traumas are there they don‟t come up very easily. The mind runs away here and there. Those blockages, limitations have to be released by going within and re-living those traumas from that time and life. Your present moment states are connected to these and past life incidents. Until we release the root causes, the situations will not change.
215. Root cause of every disease is psychosomatic connected with some past incident. 216. We keep on receiving 3% impressions and how we react to it is 97%. My reaction will
depend upon my previous psychic impressions which I have stored and my karmas. Your every thought is controlled by your Sanchit karma. One can't help it. Positive thinking is only possible if those karmic factors are removed from roots.
217. Buddha had more than 500 lives. He released all karmic impressions. Either we release them or they are going to come as prarbadh.
218. Dritrashtra cried, „I am blind and my 100 sons have died‟. Krishna saw and said, „You once were a bheliya (hunter of birds). You saw a huge tree with many nests. You threw a burning net on the tree. More than 100 children of birds were burnt dead. Due to smoke many birds became blind. You had a good catch but that karmic obligation came to this life‟.
219. Suddenly someday when you see that you can't meditate means that some blockage has come up. Do Prati Prasav Sadhana.
220. Nothing is forgotten, it is pushed into the subconscious mind. It controls our every reflex action and thought. When you release it your behavior will change. Every sad and traumatic impression has to be released.
221. Art of materialization: Write daily. First, on a rough paper and then feel it and write into the Golden Book ALL has to be written in the present tense as if you have already received it all.
222. Write what you want immediately. 223. Write what you want after some time. 224. Write what you want ultimately: Self-realization. 225. Write what type of body you want, your body weight. 226. Write what what kind of education you want, how many marks, admission into which
college/school. You can achieve anything you want, you have the power. 227. Write what success you want. 228. Write what prosperity you want, how much you want every month, every year,
bank balance, how many monthly deposits, yearly deposits. 229. Write what relationships you want. 230. Write how your children should be: That they are positive, how are they behaving,
how intelligent you wish them to be. 231. Write what status you want in society. 232. Write your age: how long you want to live; longevity, so that you can complete
unaccomplished work. 233. Write what type of health you want. 234. Write what type of life you want. 235. Write your spiritual status, your level of consciousness 236. When a child is born his mind is fully developed. Mann hi karta mann hi bhogta (mind is
the doer, mind is the sufferer). Hell and heaven are also a creation of mind. Mind is the creator, mind is the sufferer. It is very important to purify the mind. Once you purify the moment you close your eyes after sadhana you will see light, illumination and experience bliss. If you have not purified your mind and you close your eyes you will see darkness.
237. Mind and body are super computers. The experience of every second is registered in your cells. Every cell has a mind of its own and is connected to your mind.
238. Along with the 5 senses seeing, hearing, touch, smell, taste, are all registered in your cellular memory.
239. Human body is special; along with these 5 senses there are 5 reactions & your emotions. With emotions you can raise your consciousness and attain God. You can also misuse it to fall down - adhogati.
240. Emotion expands. Give 1% and it expands to 100%. Situation is 3% but your reaction is 97%. Reactions + emotions becomes your psychic impressions.
241. Sorrow, sadness, jealousy etc.. are all negative energy. Your aura will shrink and have dark clouds. Those messages are entering your mind. Then according to past experiences either the mind will expand it more or let it go. After analyzing it, it is pushed in the subconscious mind and is stored in Gyanmai Kosha as Sanchit karma.
242. God has given us 5 senses to feel happy in whatever the world is offering. But we are using it in opposite way to feel jealous and sad.
243. Babaji gave example of Meera Bai that the cellular power is within you, you can process any toxin and convert it to healing energy with your belief like Meera Bai converted poison to amrit and digested it.
244. Your belief must get converted to constructiveness and move upward and not get connected to destructive thoughts.
245. Approach the mind, your own mind creates the suffering. I own 100% responsibility for what is occurring in my mind.
246. We carry limited belief systems. In Prati prasav sadhna (PPS) one goes on releasing these limiting beliefs, then automatically illumination will come. Every six months do PPS, then I am invincible, I have the same power that God has. But first you have to remove the limiting belief system. Believe in yourself that the Self is infinite, is invincible and has all the powers. In between you and God are Sanchit karmas.
247. You react emotionally. Emotional negative reaction means you have given birth to a karma. It will travel to Pranmai & Manomai Shariras & get stored in Gyanmai. It will become cause for your thoughts & reactions to situations & people.
248. If Sanchit karma has been cleansed completely then every thought will be full of love, compassion & happiness. Fate is according to Sanchit karmas.
249. By PPS, collected set of karmas are removed but then new set of good karmas has to be set in. Then the destiny is different.
250. Babaji gave example of a devotee. A lady had fibroids in her uterus. Doctor had told her to operate and remove them. She did PPS and went for check-up. The fibroids were gone and the doctor was surprised.
251. The root cause of every disease is psychosomatic. It's up to you what you choose to create, sorrow, failures or success and happiness.
252. Believe that „I am absolutely healthy‟ and you will be. 253. Believe that „I am very very successful, prosperous‟ and it WILL happen from
somewhere. 254. Vibrations give rise to energy and energy give rises to matter. 255. Whatever psychic impressions you have, your energy becomes such, in relationships,
success, health, in everything. It is your responsibility to create your behavior. 256. First make yourself that powerful illumination. Your consciousness must rise to that
level. 257. A saint has that level of purity that when he says 'bless you' blessings will come your
way. 258. PPS is the science of the Self. Learn about your consciousness, mind, power, your own
subtle bodies. 259. Annamai kasha is physical body. Pranmai kosha is Etheric body. Manomai kosha
(mind)is astral body. Gyanmai kosha is causal body. Anandmai kosha is super causal body. We have these 5 bodies. You must have access to these 5 bodies.
260. Babaji told us about a saint he met who could pick up very, very heavy weights and spin it around. Babaji asked him can I try. He said sure. Babaji tried hard but could not move it an inch also, they were so heavy. Then Babaji asked him that he was thin and having soft muscles, then how could he lift them and spin them with so much ease. The Saint told him that he am lifting these with his Pranmai shareera/Etheric body.
261. The etheric body is very powerful, much more powerful than the physical body. We all must have access to our sukshma shareeras.
262. We are wasting all our energies in petty incidents and are stuck there. Make use of this durlabh manushya tann, bade Bhagya se paya (rare human body which you have got very luckily).
263. If you waste your lifetime, life and time is going to waste you. You bring wasteful thoughts in you and they will waste you.
264. Bring FOCUS & do what you want. You must learn to switch on & off. What you want to create switch on & switch off what you don‟t want.
265. When all Sanchit karmas are cleared fill that empty space with what you want. Write Golden Book (GB) daily to create neuro-pathways. FEEL and write. Imprint it all at mind level, in your consciousness, nerves, cells. Then creation will happen.
266. Emotions of anger, sorrow, complaining, jealousy and all negative emotions have to be released COMPLETELY. Have ONLY ONE emotion and that is „har haal mei khushi‟ (happiness in every situation).
267. From every life we gather psychic impressions, karmic baggage; life after life. Then we start our next life with those set of limited beliefs that we brought forward from our previous lives. Now they are controlling all our thoughts and reactions in this life.
268. Soul had created those incidents so that we learn lessons from them. But the learning has disappeared and complaints and unresolved issues are there. Learn your lessons lovingly and happily. If you have this attitude then you are growing.
269. If you lose control and react, then do more & more sadhana. You have a long way to go. We have to release all those psychic impressions which are responsible for your present behavior. Your every reflex action is controlled by your thoughts.
270. Our soul gets stuck at intense negative incidents and emotions. Every saint has only one aim, „loka samsta sukhino bhavantu‟ (Let everyone be happy). He has already attained Param Ananda and sees how the lives of others can be illuminated too.
271. It is told that in Kaliyuga, the lifespan of people will be short; in young age they will have diseases, they will not have respect for elders and others and there will be many difficulties and unhappiness in their lives.
272. How can man be free from all these? Mystery is 'Shiva, jo Shiv ko jaan gaya, jisne Shiv ki aradhana kar li woh param shanti ko prapt hoga, uske saare abhav mit jayenge' (one who has known Shiva, one who is a devotee of Shiva will attain ultimate peace, all the lack from his life will disappear).
273. Jitney bhaari karm maine kiye honge utne hi bhaari mere bhog honge (my suffering will be as heavy as karmas were).
274. Jeevan bhar paap karte rahe toh….?? (If all your life you have done bad karmas, then…?) pratyek manushya apni soch aur gyan ke anusar sochta hai (every man thinks according to his knowledge and way of thinking).
275. Shiv ki sharan mei jana hoga (you have to surrender to Shiva). 276. Uss sant ka sang karo jisne Shiv ko prapt kiya hai (be in the company of that saint who
has attained Shiva). 277. Sharan mei jane ke baad Shiva ruthe toh fir parlay, tandav hoga. Koi bura kaam nahi
karna. (After surrendering to Shiva, if Shiva gets upset, then there will be destruction, he will do the dance of destruction. Do not do any bad karma.)
278. Joh nahi mila uske liye vilap karte hai. Jaise jaise raste khulte jayenge, milta jayega. (you cry for what you have not got. But as your path starts clearing, you will go on receiving).
279. We don‟t know what is best for us. Am I better off than I was before or not? If you are better off that means Shiv kripa ho rahi hai. Kshan pratikshan Shiva kripa anubhav karte raho. (If you are better off that means Shiva is showering grace on you. Each and every moment keep feeling and experiencing the grace of Shiva).
280. Shiv ke ho toh Shiv ke hi ho ke rah jao. Jeevan badal jayega. Mera kartavya hai karm karte rehna, mehnat karna. Baaki Shiv par chodo. (You belong to Shiva, so remain His. Your life will change. My duty is to keep doing my work, work hard. Leave everything else to Him).
281. Jab sadhana karte hai toh marg mein kuch na kuch updrav aate hai. Manthan ke samaii bhi pehle halahal vish aaya tha (when we do sadhana, disturbances/obstacles come. First poison had come first out even during the ocean churning).
282. When we do PPS we receive real wisdom. A person becomes more conscious of his physical body, mother-father, husband-wife, society, religion, love. It is very good.
283. But ignorance starts when you hate other religions. Religion is the phenomenon of the physical body and not of the immortal you. In each life you may be born in different religions. You have experienced every religion. One should never talk ill about any religion.
284. Atma & Paramatma….that‟s the only relationship, then you can say that everyone belongs to me and I belong to them. Unconditional Love. True identity of Atma is 'Sat Chit Anand' and of Paramatma is Unconditional Love. You should have NO emotions of jealousy, resentment, criticism. Then you can materialize whatever you want. You have that power.
285. You have to bring in 2 things in you to be able to vibrate at that level: 'Sat Chit Anand' and Unconditional Love. It is a blissful experience when one is one with God. The more and more purification, more and more bliss and unconditional love.
286. If you materialize once, then the next materialization will be faster, the next one much faster and ultimately it will be instant.
287. Then one day stage will come when you don‟t want anything but all the things will come to you naturally. 'I will ask when I need. I am in a state of Bliss.'
288. A stage will come when you will be in a constant stage of Bliss…that har haal mei khushi (happiness in all situations). When in that blissful state, then a millionaire or one who has nothing in bank, both are equally confident that they will get what they ask for. Initially you have to make a little effort to materialize, then it will become easy and automatic.
289. Silence is the language of truth. Attune yourself to the language of silence. Vedas were downloaded by the Rishis by connecting to the Divine in silence.
290. Raising of Kundalini/chiti shakti, raising of consciousness. Go further beyond the mind. 291. Mind is:
First state: Awakening state of consciousness. Second state: Sleeping state of consciousness. Third state: Dreaming state of consciousness. Fourth state: 'Turiya' is the truth, is the Cosmic state ofconsciousness.
The state of mind beyond that we call „Chiti Shakti‟. It is also a consciousness. Chiti is connected to Kundalini. We say „Kundalini‟ when it is in sleeping state and when in wakeful state we call it „Chiti‟.
292. All the processes are to awaken Kundalini. From Mooladhar through Sushumna. in Sushumna all impressions of all our past lives are stored.
293. From three gunas to niraguna. When Shakti goes up the samskaras are destroyed and the pathway is cleared and created for Kundalini to rise up. When Kundalini rises, in some people symptoms are subtle but in some people more prominent. Kundalini is Divine Mother.
294. In PPS many many samskars get destroyed. A lot of vibrations is felt. That is the indication that the process is working. Head will spin, in rare cases one may even become unconscious. Do not snub whatever kriyas that happen in the body. Let whatever is happening happen. Do not encourage it too. Let whatever is happening happen naturally.
295. In PPS, it's very foolish to say „nothing is happening‟, because something or the other will be happening. You have to observe subtly and see.
296. It‟s up to you to make an incident traumatic or learning. Even in the darkest moment is present a ray of light. Find that.
297. Always find ways to be happy in all circumstances. Then, the next step is 'Sat Chit Anand', the light. You have to experience Unconditional Love through this body.
298. Your emotions have to be of Unconditional Love and bliss and not that of hatred, jealousy, anger, pain, sorrow incidents. They are stored as Sanchit karmas and have to be released. You must become absolutely pure and your consciousness must rise. Stop receiving psychic negative impressions.
299. You can choose to react, with happiness or with sadness. You can choose to choose what will make you grow. Only human beings have the power to choose, not animals, not Gods. Their characteristics remain the same. Choose reaction which is good for your ultimate good.
300. Why are you holding on to incidents and re-living them daily through out your life? Subconsciously it is in your mind, then your every action and conscious behavior is going to reflect that incident‟s impressions. Release all incidents which are not good for your ultimate good.
301. If you want your life to be powerful, you must let go of ALL old impressions. Once you release them all then consciousness is free to travel out, in, and be one with God and rest in peace there. You can materialize whatever you want, but with so many issues, there is congestion inside.
302. With Pratiprasav Sadhana all is thrown out - empty space inside, then, you can relax and go as deep as you want. Life, success, good relationships becomes much easier. Looking at everyone with unconditional love, bliss and success becomes natural. Depends on how deep you go.
303. Prana kriyas balance your physical body. Breath is a phenomenon which is attached to every incident and psychic impressions of your life. When you are calm breath is calm. Breath flows differently when you are angry, scared or excited. Emotions and breath are co-related. If I make my breath calm I can accelerate the releasing process, you release accumulated karmas.
304. Release happens through: o Suffering them out, i.e. repayment o Nishkam sewa, good karma o Sadhana – various methods, sacred prana kriyas, mantras (jagrit or live mantras), chanting,
Pratiprasav sacred Sadhana, sankirtan.
305. You will find vibrations rising, something happens at muscular level and organs. Calmness comes.
306. One has to activate the mantras. Live mantra means mantra has become „naad‟ and then it has become „Shakti‟.
307. When you vibrate at higher level you can get whatever you want. But if you are at lower vibration level and wish for things of higher vibration level, how can you get it? You can't.
308. By constantly releasing you become tejasvi, tejomai - means high vibrations. God is within you. Suddenly that unfoldment happens.
309. Emotions of shraddha (faith) and bhakti (devotion) are very important to achieve higher dimension. Have belief and devotion for whatever you want to achieve. One fails or gets beaten only if doubt comes instead of belief.
310. We are made up of 7 elements....The 6th element is Guru tatwa which controls and balances the 5 elements.
311. Next is belief and devotion for God. God is Nirguna, Nirakara, formless. Fix focus on that one God, create the emotion of shraddha, belief and devotion, bhakti. Believe that God is with me all the time, every moment. Thought moves the world around you.
312. If you call Him „please come‟, He comes instantly. Develop the belief that He comes instantly, He is going to make things successful for me, He is going to work for me.
313. Close your eyes and call, I want so-so to call me. and it happens. The whole vast universe is one. Don‟t believe in the thing that you don‟t want.
314. Don‟t get infatuated or attached to any thing or any person strongly, e.g. uski bimari mujhe lag jaye par vo theek ho jaye‟. (let me get his disease and he be healed). Help, but don‟t get into these silly negotiations.
315. Sometimes departed ones also cling on to the living loved ones. Once they have departed they must go to their dimensions. If you keep their photo they remain in the house and be a guest in the body of their loved ones.
316. Morning pain means alive entity, thought entity e.g. when we think something too much. Shooting pain is indication of „thought entity‟ which we are holding on to. Focus breathing on pain, it will disappear immediately.
317. You must love to help others. When ever we meet or sit together we must laugh but ignorantly we have developed the habit of crying and if the other person does not cry then we are unhappy. Release all reasons to cry in your meditations.
318. God loves you more than what you love yourself, have this strong belief that he is always standing beside you.. believe that He is going to help you.
319. Command: o I command all success to be attracted to me. I attract success easily. o I command all love to be attracted to me. I attract love easily. o I command all perfect health to be attracted to me. I attract health easily. o I command radiant relationships to be attracted to me. I attract radiant relationships easily.
320. All this will be attracted to you when you have belief and faith in God and then you will develop faith and belief in yourself.
321. Do prana kriyas regularly: nadi shodhan, Koormi kriya..... o Koormi kriya: if one has high BP: Bring consciousness at the root. Exhale fully and hold the
breath at the base of the spine. Bahya Kumbhak. o In cases of normal BP: Inhale breath and hold breath, moolabandh (pulling up anus and
genital muscles), concentrating on Mooladhar.
322. In all the jobs that you couldn‟t accomplish, you got grey/black energy. It is in you subconscious mind and it is going to control your conscious thoughts and is going to create black energy in your cellular system.
323. Mai Brahmand mein hoon aur poora Brahmand mujhme hai. Isi Brahmand mein sabhi hai, devta, manushya, kinnar, asur. (I am in the Universe and the whole Universe in inside me. All Gods, Human Beings, demons are in this Universe).
324. Become aware of your inner perceptions. Perception is what you perceive of the outside world by your 5 senses. All 5 senses become very strong with inner perception.
325. An incident happens; the whole incident gets registered and gets transferred in to Gyanmaya kosha. If emotions are negative then they get stored as powerful Sanchit karma and they will influence your thoughts.
326. In Pratiprasav sadhana, the first glimpses will come, some sensations in the body (cold, hot, etc), because there is some big trauma behind the sensations.
327. What is day dreaming? Feeling sad about the past, worried about the future….
328. To get a person back on right track explain to him/her lovingly and confidently instead of shouting.
329. If we change the past, the present changes.
330. In Pratiprasav sadhana, any impression you see is garbage and unresolved issue, it has to be released, good or bad because otherwise your karmas will go with you. Release happens automatically; you may or may nor perceive it happening.
331. Some question and answers: o Question: I aborted 2 children and think of them often lovingly. o Babaji: Do not get attached to aborted children. Give them unconditional Love, Sanjeevani and
let go. Stop complaining and you will not need any healthy treatments, you will shine. Stop comparing.
o Question: Babaji my father and my brother passed away within 6 months. My mother is very depressed and can't forget them; she cries for them.
o Babaji: When we think much about the departed people, we make them suffer by holding on to them and crying for them, we punish them. Don‟t cling to them, let them go to light. It is cruel to hold them because they suffer; they need to move on. If you love them you must release them lovingly, happily and get on with your present life. Explain this to your mother, if she loves them she must release them.
o Question: Babaji, I have a special child. o Babaji: Don‟t express helplessness in front of the child. He is very happy and in bliss. Give
love and happiness to him. Accept him as a member of your family. Don‟t insult him by thinking he is any lesser. YOU feel he is lesser from your normal state but he doesn‟t know the difference. It is his soul‟s journey and his contract with his parents.
332. You emit vibrations of what you think and say. If inner vibrations are different to what you say then there will be conflict in you.
333. Satya – jo sochta hai woh hi bolta hai toh all the energy of all five bodies is in one channel. Then you become very powerful and you can manifest what you want. Do not say anything else when you are thinking something else.
334. Clairvoyance – is to see what the eyes can't see. Clairaudience – is to hear what the ears can't hear. As the purification increases accordingly your power will increase. It depends on you, how much you purify yourself.
335. Your inner self can see and feel everything.
336. If negative energy in your house is 0 then the positive energy in your house will be 100%. If the positive energy in your house is 0 then the negative in your house will be 100%.
337. The mother‟s womb is like entering your 6th body. It will give you nourishment of positive energy, prosperity and healing. It will drain and release negative energies of that day that you have carried back at home.
338. By organizing bhajans and sankirtan regularly, energy goes very high. That area becomes healing area, in that place (where Swadhyaya & kirtan takes place) healing happens. o Brahma – utpatti (creation) o Vishnu (Narayana) – paalan (sustenance) o Shiva (Rudra) – sanghar (destruction)
339. 5 Krityas : 4th Kritya is Shiva. If a person has Guru in his life then 4th Kritya - Shiva comes in the form of Guru. Dakshinamoorti comes to give you wisdom that you rise above death – „thiro bhav‟, then you experience that there is no such thing as death. 5th Kritya is „Paratpar Shiva‟, He gives self realization.
340. A person should not live like an animal just giving importance to food, but should eat only to live. Khane ke liye math jina (do not live to eat). Food is there only for sustenance.
341. In deeper areas there is no food, that time you realize the value of food. Food is not food but „Annapoorneshwari‟. Always bow down to food. I am grateful for whatever is there, offer gratitude.
342. If life is revolving around food, sex, shelter then the response will be either fight or flight. Anything and everything is for myself, then punarapi jananam and punrapi maranam (in the cycle of birth and death)
343. You need someone to help you rise. Desire to rise must be there; then you will know that everything is beyond life, birth and death. Atma is immortal, Jeevatma too. When a person leaves the body, he is still alive, the physical body dies. Emotionally you feel the same as you were feeling when you the body was alive.
344. Happiness and sorrow are the phenomenon of physical body and it remains even after death, i.e. if you have not risen above it. But if you get detached from happiness and sorrow and get attached to higher energies, then after death also you are free of happiness and sorrow.
345. If one is miserable (in anger, pain, resentment, etc) then at the time of death and after death he will become 1000 times more miserable. It is ignorance and they continue suffering.
346. Through this body you can resolve any issue if you want to resolve it and live in a very peaceful and happy mental state.
347. Expectations from the family should be least, very limited and the attitude should be that how I can give more and more happiness, love instead of „I want love‟ and should live in a very contented state.
348. We carry our miseries to higher dimensions. Always develop positive attitude. Har ek ko dekh ke khushi. Do khush logo ko dekh ke khushi. (Feel happy looking at everyone, feel happy when you see two people happy) Normally one starts feeling jealous and insecure. You must not emit darkness, ONLY illumination, illumination, illumination.
349. Whatever you think emotionally, you get into a „Soul contract', then it HAS to materialize into reality sometime or the other in this life or the next. In the Astral body it materializes immediately.
350. You can enter any dimension by thought.
351. When you receive help, offer gratitude immediately. Thank lovingly. Instead we say with ego, „I don‟t need, why are you giving me‟? in your aura this phenomenon happens immediately and the aura shrinks.
352. When sookshma shareer (subtle body) is pure, people get attracted to you immediately. When sukshma sharira (subtle body) is pure, instant changes come in sukshma sharira by thought alone.
353. Fill yourself with gratitude, forgiveness, belief in yourself, Unconditional Love, then you will vibrate at higher frequency and then you will be able to see God. At lower frequency you can't even feel him. In astral world, there are many Divine beings who help souls to evolve.
354. Go deep inside yourself, calm down the mind and relax. When we are restless mentally, we go outside. When you are praising God or anyone, you go inside. When you criticize (even calmly) you go outside. Learn to see only the good in people and praise. That will activate your positive energy.
355. If one is bad, it is his/her karma, you don‟t get attached to their bad karmas. Attach only to the positive. The dark black cloud of negative karmas remains with you if you criticize anyone.
356. Praise is illumination. I used to sing in the praise of my Guru; when you do, you go closer to your Guru.
357. Shakti resides in Mooladhar and Shiva in the Sahasrara. We have to raise the Shakti, our consciousness from Mooladhar to Sahasrara. As soon as merging happens, realization happens.
358. There are various levels of consciousness. According to your moods, emotions, thoughts your Shakti/consciousness keep ascending and descending. The energy vortex of illumination and darkness gets formed which rise up and down.
359. Sanket Vidya is infinite wisdom.
360. We have 7 chakras. All the rotating chakras are connected by an Etheric tube called „Shushumna‟. It has to be very, very pure and illuminated then Shakti will rise without any obstacles and hurdles; and will merge with Shiva. Negative emotions create knots and get stored in Sushumna. When Kundalini starts rising, these knots will block its passage and it will not be able to rise up.
361. Awaken your Kundalini during your living time.
362. At the time of death God gives a chance, Kundalini rises but if Sushumna has knots of unresolved issues and negative emotions, then since free passage to move is not there, it gets blocked and can't rise, so it goes down and has to leave the body through Mooladhar.
363. At the time of death if one will urinate / pass stool, means he has a lot of negative emotions and you unresolved issues and has gone to „pret yoni‟.
364. According to his mental state Jeevatma goes to (respective) lokas : Pitru loka, Bhoorva loka, Meher loka, Jana loka, Siddha loka, Brahma loka.
365. Even if one has not done Sadhana but he has no issues left, no anger, no unresolved issues and has forgiven everyone, his Kundalini will rise and come out of Sahasrara at the time of death.
366. Babaji gave an example of a football player in Norway he met. He had a blind daughter. He was detached and used to do his duties. One he died in the playground. The blind girl said she saw a light come out of him and go to God. He got atma sakshatkar (self realization).
367. Passage of Sushumna has to be clean. Release all unresolved issues. My complaints, anger, resentments are all my priced possessions. Actually they are all punishment to yourself. Let go of them.
368. Demon of anger, demon of resentments, demon of sorrow, demon of ego, all come at the time of death to torture the Jeevatma. Don‟t be afraid of those demons, they are reflections of your own mind. Illumination passing through your own mind reflects these. Just change your thoughts. Whatever you are thinking all the time is engraved in your mind and gets reflected. What's happening in my life is not true. Life is a reflection (not reality) of past life samskaras just like impressions on a movie reel. The bright light of the projector is my consciousness. You have to release all those negative psychic impressions through Sadhana.
369. First is the attachment to physical body. Jeevatma is hovering around the body. If at death the vasana is that of hunger, then after death the hunger is 1000 times more.
370. If you are good, everyone is good. If you are bad, everyone is bad. What ever is your state of mind, so is the kind of people and incidents you will attract.
371. If at death one is „miserable‟ then after death misery is 1000 times more. For food, Jeevatma needs a body, but the body is dead. This is „pret yoni‟.
372. Garbage of all nonsense emotions is stored in Sushumna. We cling to them and they harm us. I am my own enemy. We can very well do without these emotions.
373. When at death Kundalini is blocked, one goes to lower realms.
374. Lower dimension is the dimension of pain and sorrow; very, very gross. Person there is very scared and is lost. We need energy particles to create a new body and in the lower dimensions they are very, very dirty.
375. Mercury is a symbol of Shiva. Through aushadhi (medicine) or through mantra you can purify Mercury. The clean mercury shines.
376. Mercury Linga and Shri Chakra gives a lot of prosperity and happiness in the house.
377. We collect all nonsense foolish emotions of ego, resentments, complaints, complexes, small, small issues which have no significance in life. Unnecessarily you are annoyed/upset. Humari adhogati ho rahi hai (you are falling down). o If Kundalini leaves through Mooladhar then Jeevatma gets stuck on earth plane and that too
is not a good plane to be in. o If you are infatuated or worried with family members, person or place, blockage is on the
Swadhishthan chakra. Everyone has got their soul agenda and come. So if Kundalini can't move beyond Swadhishthan then one goes to Pitru loka. The grandfather gets re-born in the same family. This is lower dimension.
o If he leaves body from Manipur he goes to swarg loka, he is enlightened being. Three steps: Gratitude, Forgiveness, Unconditional Love very easily opens the sushumna passage completely.
o Anahat: enters Meher loka o Vishuddhi: enters Jana Loka o Agya: enters Siddha loka. He has blessings of Guru and is very, very lucky. At Agya: rising
above death, liberated from life cycle. o Sahasrar: enters Brahm Loka.
378. Acid test for a rising person is „ratri bela‟.... he will do shanty karmas in the night, khush aur shant hoga (he will be happy and peaceful). Atka hua hoga toh ratri ko halla, ladai karega (if he is stuck then at night he will shout and fight). Whole day work, earn. At night do shanty karma, be peaceful.
379. „Brahm Granthi‟, „Vishnu Granthi”. At Vishuddhi is „Rudra Granthi‟. Guru can open it. (granthi means knot)
380. At the time of death God gives a desperate last try for human being to ascend. If karmas are blocking Sushumna then Kundalini cannot rise.
381. Yama told Nachiketa, sushumna is very, very thin; there is another nadi in sushumna, then another, and another.... the whole sushumna has to be cleansed and made hollow.
382. All of us have 5 bodies and a Higher Self. I am a multi-dimensional being. I live here as well as on another dimension.
383. If I am stuck at the Swadhistan, then my Higher Self will reside at Bhoorva Loka. At death, one merges with his Higher Self wherever it is.
384. Jaisi meri bhavana hogi, mai vaisa ban jaunga. (I become what my intentions are.)
385. A Human Being is never born alone. Everyone has spiritual guides who help us. Why do they help us? I can ascend only through a human body, through punyas. Without punyas I am static and cannot rising up. Throughout life one must do punyas (good meritorious deeds). But at the time of death, log haath laga laga ke daan dente hai (people give charity).
386. Intention is important. Khana-poorti higher dimensions mein nahi chalti hai. Intention should be to do punya (merit) in full awareness. Without this body I cannot do punya.
387. Bade Bhagya manush tann pawa. Baad mei bahut der ho jayegi. Souls will enter the dimension as per their karma.
388. Second method is that you become a spiritual guide of other people. So when they do punyas and go to higher dimensions their spiritual guide also enters those higher dimensions. They get promotion, then higher guides come and become his guide as per his purification level. Ultimately God becomes his guide. He becomes one with God.
389. One who is bent on suffering, sulking, their guide and Higher Self is pulled down, demoted to lower dimensions.
390. Dying, ascension, realization are all the same thing, clearing passage and raising the Kundalini.
391. There are various levels of ascension that a person perceives according to his conscious level.
392. Journey to the Guru Mandala: o First all consciousness collects together in the Mooladhar and through Sushumna rises up
and enters reaching up to wherever the free passage in Sushumna is cleansed (no blockage). o An invisible force pulls it up without restrictions and you see all light, you enter light and see
all spiritual guides who have been helping you. You feel good when you are closer to them. They are divine beings made up of light. You drift towards them and move up with them.
o The Self merges with the Higher Self. You see yourself in the form of light body. Then the spiritual guides ascend, they disappear.
o If you are a very spiritual person and have a Guru then you will want to call your Guru. You will see Him coming down and feel the bliss and tranquility. He will hold your hand and take you to higher realms.
o You experience merging with light. You go into deep, deep meditation. This is ascension. o There you can ask unanswered questions to which you want answers. If you have issues you
cannot resolve and have no answers, then go up there, they are very kind Masters, ask them. Conversation will not be verbal, you will have mind-to-mind conversation, answers will flow in your mind.
o Be in the Guru Mandala and seek answers. Be there whenever you feel stuck. Tell them to remove blockages and show you where you have gone wrong and to guide you to the path of light.
o A dead man has these answers but he cannot return to correct them. You have to correct yourself during your life time. Re-start your life and move to right path.
o You were born to resolve issues instead you have multiplied them and gone up. o God says in this meditation review your life and see where you should have changed. You
can now come back from Guru Mandala and correct yourself. o When you are calm and relaxed, you can go very deep into yourself. It is very important to
learn to relax yourself.
393. You are not this body. You are not this mind. Through this body you are seeing, hearing, feeling, speaking.
394. You are not this body, but this body is yours. You are not this mind, but this mind belongs to you. We will learn to command this body and mind.
395. „Yoga‟ state of mind is without any issues, merged with infinite and then emerging in Infinite.
396. Devotees were singing. Babaji came and told them, you all are singing very well now. There is power in your voice to call God. I sit in my rest room and listen to you. I go in deep meditation and don‟t feel like coming.
397. Sankirtan: Now with so much purity, the power has to come in your voice to call Shiva.
o Babaji gave an example to illustrate this point: Bade Baba was lying down. A famous singer got up and came to stage and said that he would sing for Babaji. She sang. Babaji‟s back was towards her, he kept lying in the same position. Then some villagers came and sang for Babaji. Babaji sat up and listened to them. The famous singer got annoyed and left the stage. The organizers told Babaji that the singer was singing for Him and why did He not respond to her and that she felt insulted when He sat up and listened to the villagers singing. Babaji said, "The singer was singing not for me, not for you, but for herself. These villagers were singing for me so I heard them."
398. When you connect to God, you can sing on high notes. Your throat will never get sick. ShivYogi sings for God. Bhagwan ki krupa hogi toh sur aur music apne aap niklega. You all will become best in singing. Dhayn karte karte bhajan nikal aata hai. Thakte nahi. Bhagwan ki Shakti aa jati hai. You can sing and dance endlessly. Then the inner consciousness works and not the teachings of music.
399. Healing takes place with Swadhyaya and Sankirtan. Gurus come, Shiva comes and heals. 400. Just for 21 days follow the teachings of ShivYog 100%. 401. Truth is omnipresent. Bridge is the Ascended Masters and Guru. All Masters are one.
Guru is a tatwa, an element, not an individual. Guru is anyone who removes darkness and brings light in your life.
402. One type of Guru blesses and brings changes in your life. Babaji said you must learn what I have learnt, change yourself and then teach others too. Spread it. All should learn it.
403. Someone asked me that you are giving all this knowledge to so many people but if someone is not worthy of it? I told, „Whether one is worthy or not but transformation will happen and they will become worthy. All those who have accounts of punyas and are destined to attain liberation will be attracted to Shivyog.
404. Light energy attracts light energy. If you sit for one sadhana also you become worthy. One who is not worthy has lot of negative psychic impressions. In one session a lot of these will be blasted and he will become worthy.‟
405. People think renouncing the world means giving up, but it means receiving more and more. You receive more and more love through the disciples (ShivYog is all full of love).
406. Pray for the ascension of spirits. They are stuck in people because they cannot see the light. Show them the light and release them.
407. Play the 5 mantras (specified below) CD to purify all negativity from your house. All unresolved issues and spirits will go. You try to help others and your path opens up.
408. „Why this happened?‟ – in ShivYog never do this research. Things are very simple. Just know what you want and seek that. Your Guru is very simple and so is Shiva. Don‟t ask intellectual questions. Don‟t go into fact finding. It's not going to help. Focus your energy on what you want and first believe that what you want can happen. It can happen now. Right now. BELIEVE!
409. Behind every aliment and suffering is a lesson is to be learned. Even after years when you learn that lesson the path changes, the situation changes and healing happens, however old the disease may be.
410. For healing send light to that incident. You have given hurt to someone and negative karmic impression has been created.
411. Play these 5 mantras 11 times at home. o Omkar mantra o Mahamritunjaya mantra o Gayatri mantra o Namah Shivaya mantra o Om tatvamasi mantra
412. All negativities will go. All unresolved issues will clear up and all spirits will go.
413. Never hurt anyone. It creates psychic impressions. All the unresolved issues and psychic impressions that you are carrying now are causing you suffering, they are all the hurts you have given to others.
414. Every time you chant, involve yourself and become one with HIM. The darkness stored inside and the karmic impressions get released.
415. We feel someone else is responsible for the painful incidents, for our suffering. Witness the incident and learn the lesson. We receive pain at inner level but forgive superficially, this will not work. Go deep in and forgive. Forgiving without understanding and realization, and thinking that other is at fault will not give results. Understand from the core of your heart that I went wrong somewhere.
416. Healing will happen only when you are ready to shift from darkness to light. Every incident happening now has some seed of the past.
417. Ascension: Do not let ego come and logically make yourself right. The subconscious mind is very truthful. Do not let the logic mind pick up the egocentric logic. The subconscious mind does not analyze. It just picks it up without analyzing. Please do not rationalize or analyze, otherwise conscious mind will take over and healing will not happen.
418. Cycle of cause and effect happens when both think the other is wrong. One person has to become the witness first. When you are complaining or hiding you are not flowing with nature. Release these two habits.
419. Process of ascension: Start with what problem you have. I must reach the core, the root of this problem where it began. Do not use logic or conscious mind. The lesson has to be learnt.
420. We must repent if we have done something wrong to the other. It will purify the karma. 421. You must be very well aware of what you want and what is the purpose of your life.
What work have you come here to do. What you have to accomplish. 422. Golden Book: (Read full notes on Golden Book)
o Write the immediate goal of your life, mid-term goal, the end, ultimate goal. You must be crystal clear about the goal of your life.
o Body – what kind of body you want. Just stick to only one point what you want. o Family – what type of relationships you want with your family. No attachments.
Witness from a distance. o Success – what kind of success you want. o Financial – what kind of financial situation/state you want. Not vague, but only
crystal clear will only manifest. Focus only on what you want. Write monthly figure, monthly savings and yearly savings. How much you want to earn and how much you want to save.
o From now onwards do not materialize anything ignorantly; you must know what you want for yourself and your family. Write notes on what you want, it has become your horoscope.
o At night, read your Golden Book, see what you want, close your eyes and visualize it all in the present moment. Only in ignorance we talk about the past and future. Write the mid term goals also in the present tense as if you have already got it.
o From now onwards do not use anymore of garbage language like, „maybe‟, „I will try‟.
o From now your language should be „I have this,‟ „I‟m more flexible‟, „I am doing exercises and sweating‟.
o Keep one Sri Yantra (or Mahamritunjaya Yantra) on top and one below the golden book.
o Create neuro-pathways of what you want. Your hands are now full of Sanjeevani. Whatever you write with these hands will materialize.
o Write your Golden Book daily till you have achieved what you want. It is your life script. Every human being has their own life script and their own agreement with their soul. (Read full notes on Golden Book)
423. If they can't see light at death then negative emotions will go on projecting and will take the shape of demons. These people get scared and go on suffering endlessly.
424. Pure soul sees light. They go to higher realms with masters then he rests there, receives healing and any leftover emotions gets released. Very lovingly he is asked to review his life. At that time the soul is very close to Nirguna, it is very indifferent, no emotions, no negativity, no infatuation attached. They „witness‟ their life.
425. Happiness and sorrow is phenomenon of this body which we create ourselves. 426. Babaji explained that you take two babies; to one baby you give all cleanliness and say
this is happiness. To the other baby bring him up in garbage and foul smell, and say this is happiness. This will become his belief.
427. It is very difficult to say what is good, what is bad, what is happiness, what is sorrow. This is a debatable issue.
428. When Jeevatma leaves the body it rises up, and is closer to Nirguna, is indifferent. In body it is closer to Saguna.
429. In higher realms they can clearly see their mistakes and the soul decides let me go back in the same conditions and incidents and this time I will resolve it, and learn my lessons.
430. What kind of body I chose is my soul agenda.
431. As soon as I learn my lesson my body heals. (Following points have been categorized as
o If I didn‟t learn my lessons regarding money in this lifetime then the soul decides let
me be poor and learn.
o If I have children who are misbehaving means I didn‟t learn my lesson of tolerance.
o Every thing and every incident of life the soul plans but forgets when we are born.
We get intolerant and start shouting.
o Ascension: I have learnt my lesson and now I want to, and I have the power to
change my life‟s agenda, and manifest whatever you have written in your golden
o Through every trauma you have learnt your lessons and now you want to create
success. If you are genuine, life will change for you.
o Golden Book is your clear-cut soul agenda. Soul agenda will change, you will have
the power to ask only if you have learnt your lessons.
o Har hal mein khushi. Look at your face, it should be smiling.
o Learn lessons happily, not crying and sulking.
o With every incident you have a lesson to learn. If you are stuck then suffering starts.
The moment you learn the lesson the suffering disappears. Re-live while witnessing
it and learn the lesson. You will grow spiritually.
o In every failure of your life, seed of great success is hidden. Start searching for the
seed of success, it has to be learnt.
o No one is responsible for your suffering. Every incident is part of soul agenda.
o Anger: If you have anger, you cannot grow spiritually. I am helpless in front of my
weakness „anger‟. It has overpowered me. If you have learnt the lesson, you will not
o Greed: „asteya‟. Look for only what is yours. What is not yours, don‟t even look for
it. Follow this and you will be very happy. Incidents will come in your life to teach
you these lessons.
o Lessons of Tolerance: One saint said, „Infatuation for children is holding me back.
God made them arrogant every time I went close to them, they used to insult me. I
used to cry. Message came that be tolerant. Again my children were arrogant with
me. Another message came. God has a gift in every action for you to rise.. My soul
was creating these children to be arrogant so that I learn to remove my infatuation
for them‟. One day the children were more arrogant and I realized that I MUST win
over my infatuation for them. From that day I started living as I wanted to live.
Otherwise I was living on – sacrifice… sacrifice… sacrifice... and from that day, the
same kids started respecting him.
o The moment you learn the lesson, situation changes, darkness disappears,
o Soul wants you to reach a much, much higher dimension.
o Sato gunna creates satvic ego. You can only give unconditional love when you are
totally detached. Final unconditional love will only come when the infatuation is
o When children shout, Heart breaks and you feel I did so much for them and look
how they are behaving with me. If you feel this way then love is conditional. Have
o Every insult is an opportunity to grow. In every problem there is a diamond hidden.
At gross level it is a problem but if you look at it as a treasure hunting riddle, you
will find the seed of lesson.
o Soul saw the whole life before you were born, had a clear vision from the day you
were born till the day you die. In nirguna state the soul had planned it all, planned
all the incidents.
o Analyze yourself that every time your family does not reciprocate your feelings and
you feel bad, it is „love‟ NOT Unconditional Love. How the other is behaving is his
karma. If you remain on your path they learn more. If you try to teach them, they
oppose and fight. It is better you learn your lesson and move on.
o Cause of Sickness: I hold on to some trauma and go on thinking negative. It becomes
psychosomatic, and then becomes disease.
o Other cause is laziness, carelessness towards yourself. You take the body for
granted. The most precious gift given to you by God is your body. You eat anything
o I met a sadhu. He lifted very very heavy weights easily and swirled them on top of
his head. I asked him, can I try. He said, „sure‟. I tried my best but could not even
move the weights. Even the professional weight lifter could lift it only up to his
knee. Then the weights fell down. I asked the saint, you are so thin, you don‟t even
have such muscles, how do you manage to lift these up so high and spin them? He
said that prana shareera is much stronger than the annamai sharira. I lift these with
Pranamaya sharira. Then he said, never eat cake, pastries, doughnuts, etc.
o Anyone who takes their loved ones for granted, slowly they leave you and
ultimately you are alone. You lose your family members also if you take them for
o Even if take your teeth, stomach or any body part for granted, eat whatever you
want for your silly taste, they will also leave you. You will get ulcers in the stomach.
What etheric garbage are you putting in yourself? (negative energies, anger, etc.)
What physical garbage are you putting in? (wrong food, etc)
o Every one is born out of nature so you need natural food. If you were born from a
factory then you would need factory food. Now a days markets are full of packed
factory food which we eat and give our children too. They are not good for the body.
o If we drift away from our path, punishment starts. I reward myself by the path I
choose.... path of blessing or the path of punishment!
o In Nature, mountains, rivers, fresh air etc are created. In factories, hospitals, beds,
wheel chairs, lights, knives etc are created.
o Nature has day and night and so has the body. If you develop the habit of sleeping
during the day, you become nistej and daridra (drained of power and wealth).
o There is a system in the body. There are two nadis - The Ida (the Chandra nadi) and
Pingala (the Surya nadi)
Ida nadi is of peace and tranquility. If I keep awake at night then, the ida, Chandra
nadi is functioning in the opposite direction. This person will always be frustrated,
tolerance level will be low, body immunity will be low, he will be weak physically
If one sleeps in the day time then, pingla is working in the opposite direction and the
person will become nistej.
o Everything exists in the universe, darkness and illumination.
Darkness: The decaying process. Illumination has gone. At death body decaying
starts. When anyone goes against nature decaying starts, he looks older than his age.
If one lives against nature decay is very fast. Every wrong emotion in my mind and
body is creation of death and decay, sulking and complaining most of the time.
Illumination: If one permanently lives with nature, he lives young forever.
o People write long letters of misery. When you write these long letters of misery, you
have created neuro-pathways of misery. Whatever emotion you feel with intensity,
you start manifesting it. It creates vibrations and energy, and ultimately into
o Tumor: Send lots of love, gratitude, forgiveness and it will dissolve. Rise to the level
of ascended masters and to the level of God.
o Learn lessons till there is no more learning left, that day you will be able to attain
o Worry: Worry is not a problem. It is a questionnaire to you, learn the lessons from
the incident. The moment you learn, the problem disappears. You give the answers
o Body: Have I learnt the lessons of my emotions? Will I take my body for granted?
o Wake up at Brahmamuhurt. Initially the vikars will fight inside and tell „let me laze
around‟. But if you firmly say „no I must give nourishment to my mind, body and
soul; do my prana kriyas, yoga postures, meditation, then after 2-3 days it will
become easy for you to wake up early. It is very very important to wake up early for
o Learn to say „NO‟ to laziness and sleep.
o When one is young and has much money than lot of friends will come. You must
have the courage to say „NO‟ with confidence. Do not succumb to peer pressure.
o Do your Deva karma. Do your inner cleansing by connecting to the universe. You
must sit in silence.
o Food for the soul is mantra and Sanjeevani. Food for mind is silence.
o When you have learnt your lessons you can go up to Guru mandala and say , „I have
learnt my lesson, now I want an optimum healthy body, radiant family
o Do not expect. Only sorrow will come with expectations. Be there only to give.
o Till the age of 40 work hard so that you become financially independent.
o If you are weak, vulnerable and dependent on children, suffering starts. Always be
in a position to give. Itna tej chod jao that your children will run after your tej.
o You looked after them because you have given birth to them but they didn‟t give
birth to you so they will not look after you the same way.
432. Change your soul agenda of: o Body, health o Family, relationships, society o Financial, abundance, prosperity, success o Spiritual
433. Always take pride in saying „I want to become rich‟. The moment you say „money is not so important‟ Laxmi walks out. Wealth is as important as spirituality. Bring money by right means. Part of it give in charity just as a farmer keeps part of the seeds reaped to sow again.
434. Nothing comes for free. Everyone has to pay a price. Always return, give back 125%. In a job give 125% back. Develop this attitude to return 125%. Then you will never have scarcity. You will always be in demand. Prosperity and abundance comes with these aspects – not with the attitude of - take more and give less.
435. We say first change the situation/incident then I will come in love and peace. It's like saying first give me food then I will light the stove to cook. Without burning the gas we say give fire first then I will put fuel.
436. One day you will wake up and see the fruit lying before you. God will give the fruit. But we want fruit first. Beimani ki adat pad gayi hai (we have got in to the habit of cheating). You change first. Do positive karmas. When the change matures then changes will come in life.
437. Keep changing the thoughts and emotions in you without looking back. Once you have sown the seeds then you don‟t keep uprooting it to see how much it has grown. Let it grow.
438. Sanatan Hindu dharma is not a religion but is a way of life.
439. Ayodhya‟s king Rishab Dev was very highly spiritual. He went to Kailash Mansarovar and got realized. He became a Teerthankar. After him 23 more Teerthankars came. They showed the path of Sadhana that you must purify yourself.
440. 20 Teerthankars realized nirvana on „Shikharji‟ mountain. There is no water, no place to live on that mountain. The real power there is the Temple.
441. On any teerth sthan, you must spend a night there. A lot of blessings come. But one must be ready for the hardships of the teerth sthan. You may have to live without a hot water bath. Water is not available at high altitudes. Breathing is difficult too. Shikharji is a little better. There is no acclimatization required but there is nothing there. Go there only with one goal - to meditate.
442. Babaji explained the Namokara mantra. They gave 5 steps to spiritual growth, to nirvana: o To any sadhu (even disguised) say „namaskar‟, even to the name sadhu. No
judgment of them. o Anyone who is giving wisdom of Holy scriptures is „upadhyay‟. He has learnt and is
teaching you. o After sometime upadhyay has become „ Acharya‟, means he is living what he is
speaking, he is speaking with experience. Jaisa bol vaisa aacharan. o Then Aachrya becomes a „Siddha‟. Realization. o After Siddhatwa he doesn‟t need anything but he may feel that I have achieved
infinite, bliss - 'Now I will show the path, come with me.' He becomes „Arihant‟. 443. Shiva mantra is panchakshar. Shiva mantra is panchmukh. All those who experience God
feel the magic of „5‟. 444. Babaji chanted the Namokar Mantra and said we must chant it daily. The Namokar
Mantra. (More details on the mantra with the chant) o Arahant is the „siddha‟ who has attained everything and wants to take others with
him. o Do the 5 Siddha mantras to go deep. o Say: Om Guru, Om Guru, Om Guru - 3 times and ShivYog, ShivYog, ShivYog - 3
times. 445. Now your soul agenda is:
o Radiant family relationships o Financial independence o Spiritual upliftment
446. Our negative belief system causes wrong soul agendas. 447. Do not be influenced by your emotions. Be disciplined. 448. „I can't get healed‟-this belief makes a soul a agenda that „I don‟t have to be healed‟. 449. If you think „nobody loves me‟, you have entered into an agreement with your soul so
henceforth no one will love me. 450. Any ailment is a contract with the soul you made sometime. 451. Limiting belief systems limit you, your success and your happiness. 452. Blast off all negative belief systems. I will only think of what ever I want in my life,
without using my logic or my intellect. 453. I am the Creator, e.g. I have unknowingly created a very strong father. You created it so
you cancel it now. 454. Do not get into wrong soul contracts. 455. Release limiting belief systems. 456. Cancel previous soul contracts and starts afresh. 457. Body and mind have a relationship. Soul is the giver of life. Mind is the processor, it
creates. Mind can create either good or bad. Soul is nirguna. You ask and it gives. Soul is raw material like cement and bricks. Mind is the builder.
458. Body is the creation of that builder. Mind can create a beautiful building or a graveyard/prison - the punishment centers.
459. Mann hi karta, mann hi bhogta (Mind creates, mind suffers). Supplier is the soul. 460. Everyday, every hour, every minute you are entering into soul agreements. You are
storing psychic impressions and mind has to manifest accordingly. You forget the agreements you make. The ones you made in past lives are deep inside.
461. The builder has to first give a drawing before he starts construction, Sanjeevani fire will burn all the drawings of the builder.
462. I hold 100% responsibility of what happens to me. 463. One father gave his whole life to the children. Now he is reeling in pain. In his young age
the father entered into contract with his soul that Children are selfish. „I don‟t want
anything from my kids. They will not look after me‟. Now if he wants his kids to care for him, he has to cancel the soul contract through Pratiprasav sadhana. Right or wrong, all contracts will be fulfilled.
464. If a girl thinks „my mother-in-law will not accept me‟ because when she was young she was told that mothers-in-law are bad. That psychic impression entered into her soul agreement. In Pratiprasav she released it. Another girl thought husbands are not good.
465. Whatever you feel strongly, emotionally, it HAS to materialize. 466. Create emotions of happiness only. If some negative impressions are there, be indifferent
to them. 467. People have negative impressions like:
o „Don‟t do business in partnerships‟ o „Don‟t do business with your own money‟ o „Strangers are bad‟ o „If the eye is fluttering something bad will happen‟ o 'If the cat crosses the path, something bad will happen‟. It is your own loving energies
that animals receive. 468. I met a very old yogi perfectly healthy, strong, attractive more than a young man. He
used have high sugar, choked arteries, stiffness in body, soda glasses (very thick), he used to drink and smoke. I asked him what happened, how have you changed so much. He said he met a Guru who taught him way of life. He followed his teachings and this is the result.
469. First come to a neutral belief system. Nothing is impossible for you. You can get wisdom and prosperity. You just have to seek. Don‟t add wrong belief systems.
470. Conscious mind has to produce the map of new contracts. Initially old mind will come and fight with the new mind. Then new neuro-pathways will be set.
471. If you have the power to weaken the Heart, you have the power to strengthen it too. Same with any other organ. First cancel the wrong contracts.
472. During the day Pingla is strong. If you sleep in the day, you weaken Pingla and toxins are formed. Pingla gives peace. If one is not at peace one can't sleep at night. If Ida and Pingla are impure, Shushumna get impure and blocked.
473. To restore the health, don‟t take body for granted. You have to move from the wrong to right direction. Body will take you to infinite.
474. Wear Shri Yantra and have Tulsi plants in the house. 475. Put 3 Antahkaran Yantras under the Mattress (1 under the head, 1 under the heart, 1
under the feet) and on your chair seat. 476. Electronics act directly on your chakras and etheric bodies. 477. You must do Pran Kriyas regularly. 478. Flow with nature. 479. Nothing comes for free. You have to work for what you seek. 480. In relationships: Instead of expecting learn to give more. Deliver 125% more than you are
paid (for 100%). 481. Habits make you. Good habits make you good, bad habits make you bad. 482. Never sulk, it is written all over your face. If you are confident, it is written all over your
face. You emit that energy. 483. Always be very very positive. Har haal mei khushi. You become so happy that you
radiate happiness to the depressed ones.
om namah shivaya
Note : Some pictures are from internet which have copyrights on them, I thank the publisher for publishing them on internet so that students like us can use it for such educational purposes. Afterall Images increases the value of a book and takes it to higher level. Thank You.
You can read regular updates on Shivyog shivirs and related articles on
This book also get‟s updated once a new article of Art of Dying/Assention comes
on the above mentioned blog. You can download the latest updated edition (check
month and year of the file) of Antaryatra from
To download more eBooks like Golden Book(Guide), Bhav Re and more please
om namah shivaya
eBook designed & created by Rajesh Rane