artha emprasa hoskote
Post on 13-Apr-2017
Embed Size (px)
THIS IS IT.THE CITY OF THE FUTURE.
is the ch
anging face of B
is the tim
e to start u
is the future of w
is what you’ve
been waiting fo
is your sm
Welcome to Bangalore’s first Startup Valley. Welcome to Emprasa.
Imagine an ecosystem where the brightest of minds will live, work, and unwind. Imagine a smart city that will be the hotbed of freethinking, risk-taking, neo-tribe of digipreneurs. Imagine a bustling community of co-creating, co-existing young turks who dare to dream big. Imagine a city of the future with innovation hubs and unrivalled connectivity where startups will thrive and solve real life problems.
Imagine 48 acres of 10,000 co-housing and co-working spaces with the latest amenities. That’s Emprasa for you.
Bangalore’s booming. Startups are surging. It’s time to reinvent spaces for living and working.
As a country, we are on the cusp of an unprecedented economic surge with the rise of internet driven businesses and a booming real estate market. We are currently in the middle of a major startup surge and it is safe to claim that Bangalore is the startup capital of the country. Let’s look at some key statistics for a better understanding of the scenario. The numbers are telling.
• From 3,100 in 2014 to a projection of 11,500 by 2020, it’s surely a startup revolution in India
• India already has 48 million SMEs, the second highest in the world after China
• 65% of our population is below the age of 35 who shall be a billion strong by 2034
• India to have over 500 million internet users and 350 million more within the next 4 years
• Nearly 100 million jobs to be created under the Digital India program
• Bangalore’s population growth has been a staggering 47%, highest in the country
• Steady growth in the IT industry is expected to boost the demand for residential spaces
• Bangalore is the only city expected to see growth in sales of new residential spaces
• Infrastructure investments like the Bangalore Metro, Signal-free Outer Ring Road, Aerospace SEZ, et al., along with rising FDI projects mean an expected economic growth of 8%
• NEO Bangalore (Hoskote) is also witnessing a rapid growth. Due to massive industrial congregation, NEO Bangalore will need more than 400,000 residential spaces within the next 3 years
We want to sell a tomorrow that’s better than today.
Starting up is easier said than done. When a business is at its nascent stage awaiting funding, it’s difficult for a young entrepreneur to raise capital for an office space. With countless meetings and pitching sessions at different corners of the city, long, arduous commutes make an entrepreneur’s life far from easy. This is the most testing time and this is when the thought of giving up crosses the mind.
We don’t want bright young minds giving up on their dreams. We want to be their enabler. We want to give them an all-inclusive ecosystem with 10,000 co-working and co-housing spaces. A melting pot of like-minded entrepreneurs, VCs, and Angel Investors. A global community that facilitates ‘chance encounters’ and ‘creative proximity’. A city of the future with Innovation Hubs and Incubators.
We want to give the young digipreneurs an open environment where they can take their businesses to the next level without worrying about the mundane affairs.
This is the world of co-housing and co-working. This is the future.
What is co-housing?
It’s simply the sharing of living spaces. A co-housing community is defined as an intentional community of private homes clustered around shared spaces. It’s a common practice especially among bachelors, either students or working individuals, who rent a place and split the expenses amongst themselves. This is exactly the same model we are looking at, albeit on a much larger scale with better offerings. We are looking to offer tenants to the purchasers through our property management wing who will ensure the best possible ROI from 5,000 co-housing spaces at Emprasa.
What is co-working?
It is a new style of working involving the sharing of common spaces and resources like wi-fi, printers, coffee machines, etc. The concept of co-working is on the rise, especially among young entrepreneurs who don’t have the capital to rent an office space, consultants and freelancers who prefer working in isolation but away from the distractions of home. Co-working is a growing culture that fosters ‘chance encounters’ and ‘creative proximity’, with more and more people starting to value the synergy of working alongside others with varying professions.
Emprasa is offering 5,000 office spaces for co-working, with an aim to build a digipreneur hub in Bangalore.
Optimally sized apartments for better capital appreciation and rental yields.
We are a country of a billion aspiring middle class who look for homes that are appropriately sized and priced. That’s why studio apartments priced at Rs. 9.95 lakhs and 2 BHKs for Rs. 18.95 lakhs will always attract more home buyers and tenants along with ensuring a better capital appreciation and rental yield.
Here’s a Case Study on a large gated community at Whitefield.
Average area(sq. ft.)
Rate/sq. ft.In 2004
Rate/sq. ft.In 2015
What’s in the offing?
• 5,000 co-housing living spaces
• 5,000 co-working office spaces
• 150 keys 5 star hotel with banquet
• 200 keys 3 star service apartment
• 30 bed multi-specialty hospital
• Finishing business school for entrepreneurs
• Convention & business center, training center, multiplex & theatre
• Over 100 retail stores, food courts, and restaurants
• Pubs, discotheques, and night clubs
• Gymnasium and Olympic size swimming pool
• Cricket & football fields, tennis, badminton, & squash courts, and indoor sports arena
• Spa & salon
This is it. Your best shot at revolutionizing Bangalore’s tomorrow. Here’s to the future of living and working. Here’s to Emprasa.
The master plan
1 The Square
Resource Centre Collabrative Spaces Retail Energy Index Display Theatre Product Launch
2 Retail with Landmark Tower
4 Innovation Boulevard
7 Convention Center
9 Residential Community
[email protected] | www.emprasa.com
Level 4, 110/37, Service Road, Outer Ring Road, Marathahalli, Bangalore - 37India : 080 46 000 000 | UAE : 800035703826 | Singapore : 8008523124 | UK : 08003580889
[email protected] | www.emprasa.com