Post on 17-Jan-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. GOVINDA PRADHANGOVINDA PRADHANSMRUTI SANSAD (GPSS)SMRUTI SANSAD (GPSS)WEL COMES YOUWEL COMES YOUTO THIS PARTNERS MEET 2013TO THIS PARTNERS MEET 2013
- 2. TARGET VRS. ACHIEVEMENTSArea Village No. ofstructureproposed/achievedNo. ofFarmersIrrigation potentialdevelopedKharif Rabi SummerDigapahandi&KukudakhandiBlock of GanjamDistrict1.Nuapada2.Palajhadi3.Kania Sahi4.Podakhal5.GhasiambaTotal05=05054622452053186253035533275000000101020000000000000Mohana Block ofGajapati district1.Daa Bada2.Alara andKrushnapurTotal02=0202203252424949000000000000GRAND TOTAL =A+B= 07 238 124 20 00
- 3. AGRICULTURE PROMOTION Provided improved agriculture training Utilised non agriculture land for agriculture Developed cropping pattern from manocroping tomulty cropping (Two fold in a year) Initiated modern crop pattern as SRI Developed Kitchen garden Developed linkages with Agriculture Dept.
- 4. STRENGTHENING OF COMMUNITYINSTITUTION Formed village Development committee/WUA in allthe village to own the project & better management Provided training on water management Developed village animators for maintenance of DBI Adopted cross learning methods and inter exchangeof exposure trip
- 5. CHALLENGES AND LEARNING Mobilising Community Contribution More expectation/ Demand of the community Influence/Miss leading by local dynamics Damaged by Elephants for two times
- 6. INNOVATIONS: Provided drinking water to each house holdthrough filtration system Developed Kitchen Garden Health education and First Aid provision withthe trained volunteer in two village Developed linkage with the Agriculture Dept. Linked with the different Govt.welfare scheme Covered the beneficiaries with Tata AIGLI
- 7. Laying of PVC pipe at Alara Labour contribution by Podakhal villagersA village meeting of Kania Sahi Trench digging at Alara
- 8. Setting up of Drinking water system Volunteers receiving First Aid training at PodakhalConstruction of Layout at Kania Sahi Water tape fitting by village animator
- 9. LINKAGESAGL. LINKAGE MEETINGWITH PRESENCE OFDIRECTOR ATMA GANJAM, INKANIA SAHI VILLAGEA WIDOW RECEIVING DEATHCLAIM FROM TATA AIG LICO.
- 10. HELPING HANDS AGAINSTPOVERTYTHANKSTHANKSPlease visit: www.gpssindia.org
View more >