necessity of blog in hindi language
of 23 /23
Embed Size (px)
- 1. : . . . . 9/14/2017 1 Dr. Dilip Barad: [email protected]: Bhavnagar University
- 2. 4 March 2017 Presentation by: Dilip Barad Dept of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar [email protected] 9898272313
- 3. What is blog? Microsoft Encarta Dictionary (2007): diary on Web site:: a frequently updated personal journal chronicling links at a Web site, intended for public viewing. Interesting fact: 2007 version of MED redirected blog search to weblog, in 2009 version, weblog to blog.
- 4. What is blog? () , , , , , http://srijanshilpi.com/archives/39
- 5. - Do you agree? ?
- 6. https://w3techs.com/technologies/overview/content_language/all http://www.huffingtonpost.in/subhashish-panigrahi-/when-wikipedia-is-turning_b_9025690.html
- 7. www.hi.wikipedia.org According to UNESCO, 197 of the total of 1652 Indian languages are dying despite having a long literary and linguistic heritage. It's quite shocking. It is not fair to blame other language if one language dies. Language does not kill a language. . It is the user's of the language and their habit of not changing with time which is responsible for the murder of language. Change habit. . . Be digital. .
- 8. . . . . Be an editor of your first language on Wikipedia. That's how it can be saved. () . . . ?
- 9. Historical overview: 9211 .
- 10. -- ( ) -- - .
- 11. ,
- 12. () , - , ,
- 13. - ,
- 14. ,
- 15. , .. ,
- 16. Vision voiced and voice made visible Blog is public space for self-expression. Blogging for social connections and self- expression. A study* in Malaysia by Microsoft shows interesting revelations: 74% below 25 yrs and 64% of them are females over 56 % among them take to blogging because they want an opinion space for themselves. More than 50% used blogs for self-expression
- 17. In the larger pan-Asian picture, the study also shows that: About 46 percent, or nearly half of the population online in Asia, have a blog Young people, about 56 percent, dominate the blogosphere. Only 9 percent are 35-years-old and above Females (55 percent) dominate the blogosphere, except for India where it is overwhelmingly a male domain About 50 percent believe blog content to be as trustworthy as traditional media About 74 percent find blogs by friends and family members to be the most interesting
- 18. Blog for Teaching and Learning All teachers of 21st cen must hv personal website to support face 2 face teaching. All students should cultivate habit of reading & commenting on teachers blog. Students should hv their blogs personal & academic teachers should comment to motivate.
- 19. Why blogging? ? ? ?
- 20. ( ) 2004 ... - 2020 , -2020
- 21. ? Thank you! 9/14/2017 21 Dr. Dilip Barad: [email protected]: Bhavnagar University
- 22. Start your blog on : www.blogger.com http://hindiblogs.net Read about how to on: http://hindiblogs.net/hindi-tools/how-to- make-hindi-blog/