out of 93
Post on 29-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONLove and Service to prevent War and assure Peace for Humanity
- Indian guru, spiritual figure, mystic, philanthropist and educator.SATYA SAI, Prashanti Nilayam, PuttaparthiSATYAM SIVAM SUNDARAM
- READ THIS IN HINDI, MY STORY [MERI KAHAANI] Mera nam Satya Raju, Kaam mera, jaadu, Gharana Sai Ram, Jan jagrati laana Bahati Chitravati Satya, dharm, shaanti, stream, prem Jahan mera Dhaam. Ka Paath sunaana Koyi mujhe daante Parvaah nahi karna
- Sri Sathya Sai Baba was born inSouth India in the tiny village ofPuttaparthi in 1926. His given namewas Satyanarayana and his familyname was Raju.At the age of 14 he claimed that hewas the reincarnation of an Indiansaint who had died in 1918 namedShirdi Sai Baba. Satyanarayana Raju Shirdi Sai Babathen proclaimed his mission, andbegan teaching on the basis of hisnewly announced Divine status.
- Puttaparthi, village in Andhra Pradesh
- On October 20, 1940morning, Sathya standingon the doorstep, He flungaside the school bagcontaining books and inringing tones declared, "Iam no longer your Sathya. Iam Sai. I dont belong toyou. I have My work. Mydevotees are calling Me. Iam going. I can no longerstay here."
- MY LIFE IS MY MESSAGEBaba since he was a and life centers that,young boy, has built his according to him, arelife around his beliefs. He used by thousands of hishas worked for decades dedicated followersto establish his reputation around the world.as God incarnate, orAvatar. He has raisedorganizational funds andwith them built asuccessful empire ofhospitals, libraries,religious and educationalinstitutions, hostels,
- Puttaparthi, where Sathya Sai Baba was born andlived, was originally a small remote South Indianvillage in Andhra Pradesh. Now , there is anextensive university complex, a specialty hospital,Chaitanya Jyoti (a world religions museum thathas won several international awards for design),a Planetarium, a railway station, a hill-viewstadium, an administrative building, an airport, anindoor sports stadium and more.
- Mission of Bhagavan Satya Sai BabaI have come to light the lamp of love in yourhearts, to see that it shines day by day withadded luster. I have not come on any mission ofpublicity for any sect or creed or cause; norhave I come to collect followers for anydoctrine. I have come to tell you of thisuniversal unitary faith, this path of Love.
- Believe that all hearts are motivated by oneand only God, that all names in alllanguages and all forms man can conceive,denote the One and Only God. Cultivate theattitude of oneness between people of allcreeds, all countries and all continents. Thisis the message of Love I bring.Mission of Bhagavan Satya Sai Baba
- The way to love God is to love all and serveall. Students should imbibe this ideal. Manshould strive to become good and virtuous.Only when a man is filled with good thoughtsand feelings and performs good deeds will hislife become meaningful. These good qualitieswill serve to make a better man of you
- Pray for the Welfare of AllGive up selfishness and work for the unity of yourcountry. Pray for the welfare of all and lead anideal life. Human life is not gifted to you to hankerafter worldly objects. You have to set an ideal tothe world. What is the ideal that you have to set?You must help all to your utmost capacity. Thebest way to love God is to love all and serve all.
- God Illumines the Life of EveryoneThe same Atma is present in all. When you takethe Atmic principle into consideration, all are one.So many individuals are present in this Hall. TheAtma in all of them is one and the same. There isone sun in the sky. It gives light to the entire world.Similarly, God is like the sun who illumines the lifeof everyone. We engulf ourselves in darknesswhen we criticise others. Therefore, love all andserve all.
- Imagine a life touched by the grace of God, a bodyat one with all of existence and all of nature.Contemplate that we are all part of God and God ispart of all of us. Envision your soul as a vessel thatcontains the essence of God. Consider a healthyexistence in which mind, body, and soul are in perfectequilibrium. Know that this can be attained throughdevotion that transforms the human spirit andtranscends all political and sociocultural boundaries.This is the philosophy of Sri Sathya Sai Baba.
- THUS SPOKE SRI SATYA SAI
- The Internet transmits the mission of Sai Babaaround the world. In this era of globalization, theborders have been penetrated by advancements intechnology. Today, an information highway thatfosters a global community interlinks members ofthe international citizenry that have access to theWorld Wide Web. Baba has utilized this worldwidetechno-social network to circulate and promote histeachings.
- Babas philosophy emphasizes the idea thatonce a persons inner divinity is awakenedhe/she may become one with God and with all ofexistence, realizing that they were always at onewith God, which they formerly could not realizedue to karmic bondage and illusions. Baba alsoteaches to serve the society in which we live.In this pursuit, Baba lays out Ten GuidingPrinciples his followers should abide by:
- Ten Guiding Principles1) show love for your native country / dont talk badabout other countries; 2) be tolerant of all worldreligions and spiritual practices; 3) treat all ofmankind as you would your own family; 4) Cleanyour house regularly; 5) engage in selfless serviceto humanity; 6) live honestly; 7) dont be a jealous,hateful, or envious person; 8) become more self-sufficient and reliable; 9) be a good and activecitizen; 10) love God and dont commit sin.
- If you wish to lead a sacred life and havesacred experiences, you must engageyourself in sacred actions. The good andevil in the world can be changed only bythe change in mens actions.Transformation of society must start withtransformation of individuals.
- Baba teaches the idea that one mustrenounce actions based on desires. In theGita, Krishna says: Breaking free fromaddiction to the senses achieve salvation.By renunciation, one ends addiction to thesenses; performs inborn dharma, break freefrom the bonds of karma and finally realizeoneness with God.
- The Hindu doctrine of karma teaches thatwhat one does in this life affects subsequentlives in the cycle of rebirth.This cycle of rebirth, or samsara, ends onlywhen a persons soul reaches perfection andbecomes one with God.Baba teaches the idea that one mustrenounce actions based on desires.
- Children of Immortality! Remember that You arecreated in My Image and Likeness.Perfect. Live up to this Image in all planes. Live likeMasters!Walk this Earth with Your Heads held high, YourSpirits soaring, Your Hearts open to Love, and believein Yourself and GOD with You. Then all will go well.See Me everywhere, talk to Me and Love Me who is inEach.Then from Each I will respond and bring You intoGlory.
- ALWAYS WISH GOOD OF OTHERSYou have to understand the power of goodthoughts. Thoughts travel from one person toanother. If you are thinking ill of others that canharm the other person, but ten times more harmwill come to you.Some of you will be indulging in the thought ofharming others and wishing that those peopleshould come to ruin.Such thoughts will harm us tenfold. Never allowthem to come near us.
- ALWAYS WISH GOOD OF OTHERS Always wish good of others. Love all. For this set an example. You love even the wicked people. Love all the more people who criticize you. I love such people who are making fun of Me. Therefore, I am always happy. That is why I say, My Life is My Message. Always be full of sacrifice, renunciation, and giving for others. Never have selfishness.
- CELEBRATION OF BIRTHDAYS OF SAINTS
- It is only by practising these ideals that one cantruly celebrate His birthday. The Divinity withinshould be reflected in every action. The seat ofTruth is in your heart. Worship means loving otherswith your full heart.You must live in love and lead a life of selflessservice based on love. This is the right way ofcelebrating the birth of Christ
- LEAD PURE AND SACRED LIVESOne should regard love for God as the g