aqc-2.8 - prelims with answers
out of 48
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. AQC XX Kushal Shah email@example.com
- 2. With blessings from:
- 3. Partners:
- 4. Special Thank-You to:
- 5. Rules 1. Please dont irritate the QM, he hasnt slept since days! 2. Cheat, but dont get caught! 3. Chalu kare? If your question features in this set, thank you very much
- 6. Prelims 20 Questions Each Question carries ONE mark NO negative marking Questions 5,10,15,20 are star-marked Sudden death to be used in case of further ties. Eight teams in the finals.
- 7. 1) A trend! What was created by the founders as 'Not in office' message for the workers?
- 8. Google Burning Man Doodle!
- 9. 2) Blistering Barnacles! A very famous comic strip started in this magazine, which one?
- 10. 3) Name this character!
- 11. Lalitaji from Surf!
- 12. 4) Back to school! Introduced in 1953, Johnsons baby shampoo was the first special formulated product. What was the formula called?
- 13. No more tears!
- 14. *5) This organization claims to be for "Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion" and is headed by a man who liked cats. Identify!
- 15. SPECTRE James Bond
- 16. 6) Yummy! The Russet Burbank is difficult to grow but is unusually long, which makes it perfect for what?
- 17. French Fries
- 18. 7) Towards Reformations and Rehabilitation
- 19. Tihar Jail Products!
- 20. 8) Her name is Isher Judge, Give me her husbands name!
- 21. 9) Connect!
- 22. India Cements employees!
- 23. *10) QM gone bonkers!
- 24. Gary Gilmores execution chair!
- 25. 11) New line of fragrances by?
- 26. Xbox Xbox cannot promote the game destiny, so it released a mock fragrance advertisement by the name destiny!
- 27. 12) National Final material!
- 28. Titan Edge Worlds slimmest watch
- 29. 13) Mythical!
- 30. Game of Thrones
- 31. 14) What colloquial term is used to describe the psychological condition "Desynchronosis"?
- 32. Jet Lag.
- 33. *15) Connect!
- 34. Blue Black Dress!
- 35. 16) The first was Franois-Marie Arouet and the most recent was Dame Helen Mireen. What am I talking about?
- 36. Madam Tussads Museum.
- 37. 17) In 2006, Time Magazine ordered 6,965,000 pieces of Mylar. Why?
- 38. 18) In some distilleries, Cats allowance implied buying milk for cats. What was the purpose behind this?
- 39. Breweries having grains to shoo away rats.
- 40. 19) Magic?
- 41. *20)
- 42. Gear up for the mains!